IET NRI admission 2021 is also known as Institute of Engineering & Technology Non-Resident Indian Admission. IET NRI Admission 2021 will be conducted by Ahmedabad University. IET university is a state government university. Candidates with score of JEE Main 2021 can apply for B.Tech admission. The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to get admission for the offered courses. All the candidates can read the complete article to know more about the IET NRI 2021 Admission Form, Eligibility Criteria and Admit Card.
IET NRI Admission 2021 is ongoing for B.Tech course.
IET NRI Admission 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important IET NRI admission date 2021 which are given in the table below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IET NRI Admission 2021(Ongoing): Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
|Releasing Date of Application Form||Available|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||Last Week of May 2021|
|Interview Round||Second Week of June 2021|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates||Third Week of June 2021|
Note: The official dates will be updated soon after the announcement by the Conducted authority.
IET NRI Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for the admission of the B.tech and m.tech course will be released the online mode at the official website. The candidate must follow all the steps to apply for the B.Tech and M.Tech course which are given in the list below:
- The candidates have to visit the IET official website to apply for admission.
- Registered with the unique Id and Password.
- Apply for the Application form.
- Fill all the asked information in the admission form.
- Upload/ Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Download the Application form for future use.
Information to be Filled in Application Form
The candidate must fill all the information in the application form which is given in the list below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Current Address
- Permanent Address
- Qualification Details:
- For B.Tech Course:
- Scores Obtained in 12th standard
- Scores Obtained in JEE Mains
- For M.Tech Course:
- Scores Obtained in the Graduation
- Scores Obtained in the GATE.
Required Documents For IET NRI Admission 2021
The candidate carry all the listed documents with them while applying for the Application form which is given below:
- Softcopy of candidate’s photograph
- Softcopy of candidate’s signature
- JEE mains Admit Card or Result Card
- GATE Admit Card or Result Card
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if Applicable)
Application Form Fee
The candidate can check the application form fee for IET admission which are given in the table below:
|Courses||Application Form Fees|
Mode of Payment: The candidate can be able to pay the admission form fee through online mode via Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
IET NRI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate can check the eligibility criteria for B.Tech and M.Tech course to get admission in IET university which is given in the table below:
IET NRI Admission 2021 Result
The candidates must check the important points about the result of the IET entrance exam which is given in the list below:
- The IET result will be declared through the online mode.
- No results will be sent through an email or posts.
- The applicants will be able to check their result at the official by login with their provided registered ID and password.
- The applicant must take out the print of the result and keep it safe for future reference.
- Only the candidates who qualify the entrance exam will be notified for the interview session.
IET NRI Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
The candidate can check the complete selection procedure to get admission in B.Tech and M.Tech courses which are given below:
- The candidate have to apply online for admission at the IET website.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of either they have Valid JEE/GATE scores or they qualified the entrance test.
- The shortlisted candidate through the entrance test or who have aid scored in JEE/ GATE scores will be notified for the interview round.
- The candidates who qualified the interview round will have to verify the original copies of required documents for the final admission procedure.
Required Documents for the Verification
The candidate must carry all the listed documents with them for verification at the time of admission which is given in the list below:
- 10th and 12th Marks Sheets
- JEE Mains Admit Card/ Score Card
- GATE Admit Card/ Score Card
- Graduation Degree and all semester marks sheet
- Caste Certificate
- PwD (Physically Disabled) Certificate
Candidates can click on the link here to apply for IET NRI Admission 2021
IET NRI Admission 2021 Highlights
The candidate can check the highlights of IET NRI Admission 2021:
|IET NRI Full Form||Institute of Engineering and Technology Non-Resident Indian|
|Conducted Authority||Ahmedabad University|
|Examination Level||National Level Entrance Examination|
|Offered Courses||B.Tech and M.Tech|
Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
IET (Institute of Engineering and Technology) is a State Government University. This university conduct the national level examination to offer the admission of various courses. The candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and mark obtained in any competitive entrance examination. Candidates from all over the world can apply for admission in IET.