IGNOU Re-Registration Jan Session 2023 is ongoing and the last date to apply is 31 December 2021. Re-Registration facility is available only for those applicants who have already enrolled for 1 or more years programs. Candidates must fill the application form before last dates as to avoid last moment inconvenience. Read the given below article to know more about IGNOU Re-Registration 2023.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
The last date of Re-Registration for January 2023 Session is till 31 December 2021.
IGNOU Re-Registration Jan Session 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill the registration form from the official website. Read the below-given instruction for more information:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU Re-Registration Jan Session 2023: Application Form(Available) - Admissions
- The last date to fill for IGNOU Re-registration application form for Jan session 2023 is 30 April.
- Pay the required amount of application fee.
- Candidates must provide a valid email address and phone number as the authority will send the updates through email only.
- The University also provides the option of taking a soft copy of study material in place of printed study material, with a discount of 15% is provided in the programme fee.
- Candidates are requested to take a print of the application form for further process.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2023 Fee
The application fee for the theory and practical courses is Rs.150/- per course.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via Credit/ Debit card/Net Banking.
- In case the candidate has made payment two times of the same application then one of the payment will be refunded.
- Candidates are advised to exercise due caution in making an online transaction.
How to Re-Register for IGNOU Jan Session 2023?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the IGNOU Re-Registration 2020 form:
Step 1: Registration:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU i.e www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU home page will appear on the screen.
- Then click on the link given “Online Submission Form for TEE June 2023”
- Candidates must read the guideline and instruction carefully and click on the declaration button.
- Proceed further to fill the exam form.
- Select the programme code
- Enter the enrolment no
Step 2: Pay Application Fee:
- After the completion of the registration process pay the application fee by selecting the mode of payment.
- Then click on “Submit Button”
Step 3: Fill Exam Form:
- Exam form will appear on the screen and then fill the form.
Step 4: Printout of the form:
- After filling the application form candidates must take a print of the application form for future reference.
IGNOU Re-Registration Status 2023
If the candidate has filled the re-registration form and has paid the application fee then a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email id.
- If the registration has been successfully completed the application process then candidates are advised to check the status of registration through login ID and password.
- In case the candidate has not received the confirmation yet then the authority will update it soon.
IGNOU Re-Registration Jan Session 2023 Admit Card
Admit card will be uploaded on the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in 10 days prior to the exam.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card on the day of examination.
- In case of any discrepancy found on the admit card contact the authority immediately.
- Candidates must note that request, of the addition of course in the admit card will not be entertained.
- Take a print of the admit card for further process.
Courses for IGNOU Re-registration 2023 in PGSDM (Direct Entry Scheme)
Given below is the list of courses in PGSDM for Direct Entry Scheme
|Sl. No.||COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE|
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (PGDHRM)|
|1.||MS21||Social Processes and Behavioural Issues|
|2.||MS22||Human Resource Development|
|3.||MS23||Human Resource Planning|
|FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (PGDFM)|
|5.||MS41||Working Capital Management|
|6.||MS42||Capital Investment and Financing Decisions|
|7.||MS43||Management Control Systems|
|OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (PGDOM)|
|11.||MS54||Management Information Systems|
|MARKETING MANAGEMENT (PGDMM)|
|16.||MS65||Marketing of Services|
|FINANCIAL MARKETS PRACTICE|
Courses for IGNOU Re-Registration 2023
Given below is the list of courses in which Re-Registration facility will be made available by 25 April 2020.
- All Management Programs ([MBA, MBA (Banking) and PG Specialization Diplomas])
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Travel and Tourism Management
- Integrated BCA-MCA
- BA, BCA, BCOM, BSC (Old Pattern – for students enrolled up to Jan 2019) BCA
IGNOU Re-Registration Jan Session 2023 Highlights
|Admission Name||IGNOU Re-Registration Jan Session 2023|
|Level of Admission||National level|