IGNOU Re-registration 2020 for July session has been started. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of IGNOU. Re-Registration facility is available only for those applicants who have already enrolled for 1 or more years programs. Candidates must fill the application form before last dates as to avoid last moment inconvenience. Read the given below article to know more about IGNOU Re-Registration 2020.
- IGNOU Re-Registration Last date for July 2020 is 30 June 2020.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
KIIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
IGNOU Re-Registration 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the registration form from the official website. Read the below-given
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU Re-Registration July 2020: Application Form(Extended) - Admissions
instruction for more information:
- The last date to fill for IGNOU Re-registration application form for July session 2020 is 30 June.
- Pay the required amount of application fee.
- Candidates must provide a valid email address and phone number as the authority will send the updates through email only.
- The University also provides the option of taking a soft copy of study material in place of printed study material, with a discount of 15% is provided in the programme fee.
- Candidates are requested to take a print of the application form for further process.
The application fee for the theory and practical courses is Rs.150/- per course.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via Credit/ Debit card/Net Banking.
- In case the candidate has made payment two times of the same application then one of the payment will be refunded.
- Candidates are advised to exercise due caution in making an online transaction.
How to Fill the IGNOU Re-Registration 2020 Application Form? or How to Re-Register for IGNOU Courses?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the IGNOU Re-Registration 2020 form:
Step 1: Registration:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU i.e www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU home page will appear on the screen.
- Then click on the link given “Online Submission Form for TEE June 2020”
- Candidates must read the guideline and instruction carefully and click on the declaration button.
- Proceed further to fill the exam form.
- Select the programme code
- Enter the enrolment no
Step 2: Pay Application Fee:
- After the completion of the registration process pay the application fee by selecting the mode of payment.
- Then click on “Submit Button”
Step 3: Fill Exam Form:
- Exam form will appear on the screen and then fill the form.
Step 4: Printout of the form:
- After filling the application form candidates must take a print of the application form for future reference.
Important Link to Re-Register for IGNOU
Find the IGNOU Re-Register Links for Various Courses and Session.
|Events||Official Websites Links|
|IGNOU Online Re-Registraton||https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/StudentReRegistrationForm.aspx|
|Downloads – Re-registration Forms||http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/download/rrr|
IGNOU Re-Registration Status 2020
If the candidate has filled the re-registration form and has paid the application fee then a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email id.
- If the registration has been successfully completed the application process then candidates are advised to check the status of registration through login ID and password.
- In case the candidate has not received the confirmation yet then the authority will update it soon.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2020 Admit Card
Admit card will be uploaded on the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in 10 days prior to the exam.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card on the day of examination.
- In case of any discrepancy found on the admit card contact the authority immediately.
- Candidates must note that request, of the addition of course in the admit card will not be entertained.
- Take a print of the admit card for further process.
Courses for IGNOU Re-registration 2020 in PGSDM (Direct Entry Scheme)
Given below is the list of courses in PGSDM for Direct Entry Scheme
|Sl. No.||COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE|
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (PGDHRM)|
|1.||MS21||Social Processes and Behavioural Issues|
|2.||MS22||Human Resource Development|
|3.||MS23||Human Resource Planning|
|FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (PGDFM)|
|5.||MS41||Working Capital Management|
|6.||MS42||Capital Investment and Financing Decisions|
|7.||MS43||Management Control Systems|
|OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (PGDOM)|
|11.||MS54||Management Information Systems|
|MARKETING MANAGEMENT (PGDMM)|
|16.||MS65||Marketing of Services|
|FINANCIAL MARKETS PRACTICE|
Courses for IGNOU Re-Registration 2020
Given below is the list of courses in which Re-Registration facility will be made available by 25 April 2020.
- All Management Programs ([MBA, MBA (Banking) and PG Specialization Diplomas])
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Travel and Tourism Management
- Integrated BCA-MCA
- BA, BCA, BCOM, BSC (Old Pattern – for students enrolled up to Jan 2019) BCA