Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) at the state level once in a year. The exam’s shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Jharkhand. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2021.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to be announced|
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Important dates for Jharkhand B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below
|Start Date of Application Form||To be announced later|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||To be announced later|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced later|
|Entrance Examination||To be announced later|
|Result Declaration||To be announced later|
These are the officially announced dates of the Jharkhand B.Ed exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Jharkhand B.Ed 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the Jharkhand B.Ed application form is given below.
- The application form will be released online on the official website
- The last date of filling the form has been suspended till further notice.
- Application has been released online mode on the official website.
- The candidate has to fill the complete application with valid details.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Application Fee
The category wise Jharkhand B.Ed application fee is given below.
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|BC-I/BC-2 (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST/Female Candidates (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
NOTE: No request for fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body in any circumstance.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Admissions 2021?
The Applicants can apply for Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 by following the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website. i.e www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Candidates must select the Notifications link on the official website.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Pay the fees online.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the Jharkhand B.Ed Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Marking Required: Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanity and must have passed with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Appearing candidate: Candidates appearing in Final Examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can also apply.
- Age Limit: The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 19 years as on 01 July 2020. There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding the Jharkhand B.Ed Exam Pattern is given below.
|Mode of Exam||Online mode(CBT)|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Marks||100 marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect attempt|
Candidate can go through the table to know about Jharkhand B.Ed Paper Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
This is the latest updated exam pattern of the Jharkhand B.Ed exam by the conducting body.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Syllabus
The topic-wise syllabus of Jharkhand B.Ed Syllabus is given below.
- Language Proficiency:
- Rearranging sentences
- Selecting suitable words for the blanks
- Finding out errors in parts of the sentences
- Finding out equivalents meaning to the given phrases
- Finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences
- Grammar which includes synonyms
- Teaching Aptitude:
- Attitude towards education
- Children and teaching profession
- Interest in teaching
- Leadership qualities & group management
- Emotional & social adjustment
- Intrapersonal & interpersonal skills
- General awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Verbal non-verbal reasoning
- Missing numbers
- Number series
- Letter series
- Theme finding
- Odd one out
- Arranging the statements in a sequential form
- Statement and conclusion
- Logical problems
- Establishing a relationship
- Numerical ability.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card is given below.
- The admit card will be released soon.
- Candidate can download the hall ticket through online mode on the official website.
- Take the print out of the admit card.
- Students have to carry their hall ticket in the examination centre because no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without admit card.
How to download the Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card?
The procedure of downloading the Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card is given below.
- First of all, visit the official website. i.e. www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Counselling
The vital information regarding the Jharkhand B.Ed Counselling is given below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- The counselling process will be conducted through offline mode.
- Students have to carry all the original documents while the counselling process.
- The candidate has to carry one photocopy of each document.
The list of Documents Required at the time Of Admission
The list of documents is given below.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Admit Card of the examination.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Highlights
The vital information regarding the Jharkhand B.Ed exam is given below.
|Exam Name||Jharkhand B.Ed 2021|
|Exam conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(JCECEB)|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses|
What type of questions come in Jharkhand B.Ed?
There are 100 multiple-choice questions in Jharkhand B.Ed.
What is the JCECEB B.Ed Application Fee?
General Candidates/ Applicants for outside of Jharkhand: Rs. 1000/-. BC-I/ BC-II (of Jharkhand State): Rs. 750/-. SC/ ST/ Female candidates (of Jharkhand state only): Rs. 500/- only.
Who can apply for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Exam?
Aspirants with a minimum of 50% marks either in Bachelors's degree or Master's degree exam (Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce) can apply.
In which mode Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 will be conducted?
Jharkhand B.Ed will be conducted in the online mode. In other words, it is a computer-based test.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
jssc b.ed entrance 2020, b.ed entrance test in jharkhand, jharkhand b.ed entrance exam date, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in 2020, jharkhand admission 2020, jharkhand b.ed college, jharkhand b.ed entrance exam syllabus , jharkhand b.ed answer key