J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31 March 2020. J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination will be conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations (BOPEE) at the state level once in a year. This is a Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission to B.Ed Programme in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) and B.Ed (Special Education) in Composite Regional Center (CRC). Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding J&K B.Ed exam.
Check here for more details regarding J & K B.Ed 2020
- Application Form has been extended till 31 March 2020.
- Exam will be conducted on 12 April 2020.
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020: Application Form(Extended) - Admissions
|Date of Release Advertisement||04 March 2020 (Released)|
|Online application for B.Ed. Entrance Test commences from||06 March 2020|
|The last date for filling the online application forms|
|Issuance of Admit Card||First week of April 2020|
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed entrance exam date||12 April 2020
|Answer Key is available||On the day the exam is over|
|Declaration of Result||The second week of April 2020|
|Date of joining||Last week of May 2020|
These are the officially announced dates of J&K Exam. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the detailed information regarding the Jammu and Kasmir B.Ed exam.
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam Application form is given below.
- Application form has bee released on the 06 March 2020.
- Application Form has been extended till 31 March 2020.
- Before filling the application form go through the eligibility criteria first.
- Candidates are requested to fill the application carefully because there is no correction window for the form.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Applicants have to fill the form with all the valid and working detailed.
The detailed information regarding the application fee is given below.
- Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs.1200/- as the fee.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After the successful payment, students are requested to take the printout of the payment slip.
- Note: No request for the fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
How to Apply for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination?
The steps to apply for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 for admissions is mention here.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at JKBOPEE.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and submit it.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
NOTE: Click here to fill the J&K B.Ed Application Form.
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 for B.Ed Programme must have cleared the following criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K State.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit for the Examination.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have passed in the 10th class examination and secured a percentage of marks as a minimum of 45% and 40% for Reserved Categories.
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination Exam Pattern is given below.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode(CBT)|
|Duration of Exam||03 Hours|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of question||180 Questions|
|Number of Marks||180 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||01 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
This is the latest updated Exam Paper of the Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed exam.
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Syllabus
The vital information regarding the J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus is given below.
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45|
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination Admit Card is given below.
- The admit card is excepted to be released in the first week of April 2020.
- Candidates can download the admit card on the official website through online mode.
- Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination.
- Make sure, the details on the hall ticket is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the J&K Entrance Examination Information Bulletin.
How to download the J&K B.Ed Admit card?
The procedure for downloading the admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.jkbopee.gov.in
- Click on the link to download admit card.
- Enter the registration number along with date of birth.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding the J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination Result is given below.
- The result will be declared in the second week of April 2020.
- The scorecard will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Applicants have to enter roll number and date of birth to view the result.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the result for future use.
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Counselling
The vital information regarding the J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination Counselling is given below.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for the counselling round.
- The counselling round will be completely offline.
- Seat allotment will be done for the selected candidates.
- Selected candidates have to carry all the original documents along with one photocopy int he counselling round.
Documents Required at the time Of Admission
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Details of Distribution and Reservation of Seats for different categories applicable under J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020
The Seat Matrix for different Categories for different Colleges are:
|Category||Percentage Reservation||Government College of Education, Srinagar(Seats)||Composite Regional Centre, Srinagar(Seats)|
|Open Merit (OM)||50||100||15|
|Scheduled Tribe, Gujjar & Bakerwal (STGB)||06||12||1.8|
|Scheduled Tribe, Leh District (STL)||02||4||0.6|
|Scheduled Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||02||4||0.6|
|Other Scheduled Tribes (STO)||01||2||0.3|
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC)||02||4||0.6|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20||40||1.2|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||03||6||0.9|
|Children of Defense Personnel (CDP)||03||6||0.9|
|Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports (SP)||02||4||0.6|
|Children of State Police Personnel and Paramilitary Forces (JKPM)||01||2||0.3|
J&K Entrance Examination Highlight
The vital information regarding the J&K Entrance Examination is given below.
|Exam||J&K Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Purpose of exam||Admission into B.Ed programme|
Stay tuned for more updates about J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020.
Official Address and Web Links
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza Jammu – 180012
Who conducts J&K B.Ed entrance exam?
J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) conducts the J&K B.Ed entrance exam.
What is the mode of the exam?
J&K B.Ed entrance exam is conducted in offline mode.
Who can apply for the B.Ed entrance exam?
Candidates who have completed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.A. degree or equivalent in (10+3+2) pattern apply for B.Ed entrance exam.
How can candidates apply for the J&K B.Ed exam?
Candidates can apply for the B.Ed exam through online mode on the official website.
Click here for more details regarding the J&K B.Ed 2020 exam
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.