J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations (BOPEE) will announce Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Examination Application forms starting dates in the month of January 2020. A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission to B.Ed Programme in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) and B.Ed (Special Education) in Composite Regional Center (CRC). The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Important Dates
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations(JKBOPEE) has announced J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Examination Dates.
|Start Date of Application Form||January 2020||April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||March 2020||May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||March 2020||June 2020|
|Entrance Examination||March 2020||June 2020|
|Result Declaration||April 2020||July 2020|
Qualification Criteria for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 for B.Ed Programme must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K State.
- There is no upper or lower age limit for the Examination.
- Candidates must have passed in the 10th class examination and secured a percentage of marks as a minimum of 45% and 40% for Reserved Categories.
Details of Distribution and Reservation of Seats for different categories applicable under J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020
The Seat Matrix for different Categories for different Colleges are:
|S.No.||Category||Percentage Reservation||Government College of Education, Srinagar(Seats)||Composite Regional Centre, Srinagar(Seats)|
|1.||Open Merit (OM)||50||100||15|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe, Gujjar & Bakerwal (STGB)||06||12||1.8|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe, Leh District (STL)||02||4||0.6|
|5.||Scheduled Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||02||4||0.6|
|6.||Other Scheduled Tribes (STO)||01||2||0.3|
|7.||Weak and Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC)||02||4||0.6|
|8.||Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20||40||1.2|
|9.||Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||03||6||0.9|
|10.||Children of Defense Personnel (CDP)||03||6||0.9|
|11.||Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports (SP)||02||4||0.6|
|12.||Children of State Police Personnel and Paramilitary Forces (JKPM)||01||2||0.3|
How to Apply for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination?
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
The steps to apply for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 for admissions is mention here.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at JKBOPEE.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and Submit it.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
How to Pay Application Fees for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website of JKBOPEE.
How to download Admit Card for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination
Admit Card is mandatory to appear for the J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. The Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website and can be printed further. Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format.
Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Official Address and Web Links
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations
4th Floor, South Block
Jammu – 180012
To Download the Official Notification, CLICK HERE
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020.