Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Application Form will start in the month of July 2021. On qualifying this admission process the candidates are admitted into B. Ed (2 Years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Gujarat. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2021 by reading the page below.
Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Important Dates
The important dates for Gujarat B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2021: Application Form - Admissions
|Online Application Form Start date||1st week of July 2021|
|The last date to apply||4th week of July 2021|
|Document Verification at Respective College||1st week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Provisional List||1st week of August 2021|
|Reporting of discrepancy in merit||1st week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Final Merit List and First round allotment||1st week of August 2021|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees at Bank counters||2nd week of August 2021|
|Reporting with original documents/Certificates/ testimonials and bank receipt of paid fees at allotted college.||2nd week of August 2021|
|Display of vacant seats after Round-I||2nd week of August 2021|
|Commencement of Academic Term||2nd week of August 2021|
|Online & Offline 2nd Round Counselling|
|Form Submission at respective colleges||2nd week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Merit List and Admission||3rd week of August 2021|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees at respective college||3rd week of August 2021|
|Display of vacant seats after Second Round||3rd week of August 2021|
|Application Form Started if Seat Vacant||4th week of August 2021|
|Display on Merit List in the Institute||4th week of August 2021|
|Date of Submission of Fees||4th week of August 2021|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2021 application form are given below:
- Gujrat University B.Ed Application form will release in May 2021.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in the last week of May 2021.
- Also, candidates may fill the details as per asked in the application form.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2021?
The Applicants can apply for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2021 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Gujarat University.
- Candidates must select the Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application.
- Read and download the guidelines for B.Ed Online Admission at Gujarat University link given below.
- The Admission Process, Application form and college list along with code is available. Click here for more details
Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Fee
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020, Candidates have to pay the application fee. The details regarding the Gujarat University B.ed Fees for the different category are given below:
|S. No.||Category||Application Fees|
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee is only through Online Mode via:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions must have cleared the following criteria:
- Qualification Criteria: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Nationality: The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of Graduation/PG/Equivalent degree examinations with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) from the recognized University.
- Age limit: There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Gujrat University B.Ed Admission 2021 Results
The details regarding the Gujrat University B.Ed are given below:
- Gujrat University B.Ed result will be announced by the authority.
- The result date is yet to be announced by the B.Ed. Admission Committee.
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website.
- Looking at last year result date the university announced the merit list within one month of entrance test. keep watching this page for more on results.
Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2021 Call Letter
The details regarding the Gujrat University admission admit card are given below:
- Gujrat University admission admit card will release in online mode.
- The Admit Card for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions will be issued two weeks before the examination on the official website of Gujarat University.
- The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Gujarat University B.Ed|
|Full-Form||Gujarat University Bachelor of Education|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat University|
external b.ed from gujarat university, gujarat university b.ed admission 2017-18, b.ed course duration in gujarat university, b.ed external in gujarat, b com external admission in gujarat university, b ed admission 2018 in gujarat, gujarat university b.ed admission 2018-19, gujarat university b.ed admission 2018-19 last date, gujarat university b ed fees, gujarat university bed admission 2018, gujarat university admission 2018-19, b.ed external admission, gujarat university b.ed 2018.