Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020 Application Form will start in the month of April 2020. Gujarat University, Gujarat has announced Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020 to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Gujarat. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Gujarat B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2020|
|GU B.Ed Entrance Examination||May 2020|
How to Apply for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Gujarat University.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application.
- Read and download the guidelines for B.Ed Online Admission at Gujarat University link given below.
- The Admission Process, Application form and college list along with code is available. Click here for more details
- Apply Here: www.eform.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
How to Pay Application Fees for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
The Gujarat University B.ed Fees for the different category is:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Qualification Criteria for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of Graduation/PG/Equivalent degree examinations with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) from the recognized University.
- There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Admit card for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions
The Admit Card for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions will be issued two weeks before the examination on the official website of Gujarat University. The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
The result date is yet to be announced by the B.Ed. Admission Committee. Looking at last year result date the university announced the merit list within one month of entrance test. keep watching this page for more on results.
Gujarat B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
Gujarat University B.Ed. Admission Committee (GUBEDAC), ROOM No.: 08
School of Psychology, Education and Philosophy, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad – 380009, Gujarat, INDIA.
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2020.
external b.ed from gujarat university, gujarat university b.ed admission 2017-18, b.ed course duration in gujarat university, b.ed external in gujarat, b com external admission in gujarat university, b ed admission 2018 in gujarat, gujarat university b.ed admission 2018-19, gujarat university b.ed admission 2018-19 last date, gujarat university b ed fees, gujarat university bed admission 2018, gujarat university admission 2018-19, b.ed external admission, gujarat university b.ed 2018.