Karnataka TET 2019-20 Exam has been postponed due to Covid-19 and New dates will be announced soon. Earlier exam has been postponed to 12 April 2020 from 15 March 2020. The last date for submission of application and pay application fee was 11 June, 2020. School Education Board of Karnataka will organize Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test. It is also known as KARTET 2020. This exam is the state level examination conducted once in a year. The Government of Karnataka has authorized the Centralized Admission Cell (CAC), Bangalore to conduct the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET). Applicants can get all the full details of Karnataka TET such as application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, syllabus and exam pattern here.
Latest Updates of KARTET:
- KARTET 2020 exam has been postponed again from 11 April and new dates will be announced soon.
- Last Date for registration and fees payment is 11 June 2020.
- Karnataka TET 2019-20 Exam has been preponed and will be conducted on 11 April 2020 due to KSET Exam.
- Admit Card has been released on 07 March 2020.
Karnataka TET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of Karnataka TET 2020 Important Dates are given below
|Official Notification Release Date||December 2019|
|Karnataka TET Online application process commencement date||25 January 2020|
|Closing Date of application form|
|Admit Card will be available from|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Karnataka TET 2020: Exam Date(Postponed), Exam Pattern - Admissions
|Counselling||Will be notified|
These are the confirmed dates of KTET released by the officials.
Karnataka TET 2020 Exam Postponed
The official notification has been released by the School Education Board of Karnataka on 26 March 2020 regarding the exam postponed. Candidates can refer to the following article.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the official notification of KARTET Exam Postponed.
Karnataka TET 2020 Exam
The complete information regarding KARTET 2020 exam is given below.
- Karnataka TET 2020 Exam to be held on 15 March 2020 has been postponed.
- Entrance test is held to determine the eligibility of applicants for the appointment of primary and upper primary teachers in government schools across the state.
- But, Karnataka TET is only an eligibility exam, and the applicants must clear Karnataka TET to appear for teacher recruitment exam conducted by the government of Karnataka.
- Applicants wishing to appear for Karnataka TET must register on the official website of School Education Board of Karnataka.
Karnataka TET 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding KARTET 2020 Admit card is given below.
- Karnataka TET 2020 admit card will be available for download 10 days before the exams.
- The applicants can download the admit card from the School Education Board of Karnataka official website.
- After downloading the admit card, take the printout of it.
- Karnataka TET 2020 admit card will contain information i.e. personal details of candidates, examination date, exam centre, time of exam and instructions to follow.
- The applicants must read the instructions carefully printed on the Karnataka TET admit card.
NOTE: Click here to download the KARTET Admit Card.
Karnataka TET 2020 Application form
The vital information regarding KARTET Application form is given below.
- The application form of KARTET has been released on the official website on 25 January 2020.
- The last date of fill the form is 11 June 2020.
- The whole process of filling the registration form is online.
- No application form will be accepted through the post.
Click here to download official instruction for KARTET form.
Karnataka TET Application Fee
The category wise application fee is given below.
|CATEGORY||Paper – I or II||Both I & II|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B||Rs.700/-||Rs.1000/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.|
|Mode of Payment||Bank||Amount||Pricing (Excl. taxes)|
|Internet Banking||All banks||Up to Rs. 500/-||Rs.5/-per
|Above Rs.500/-||Rs.10/- per
|Debit card||Visa, Master,
|0.75%of the Trans.
|0.90% of the trans.
|Credit Card||Visa, Master
|1.20% of the trans.
How to Fill the Karnataka TET 2020 Application Form?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website of KARTET 2020. i.e. schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Firstly, click on the “Karnataka TET 2020” link on the official website.
- Proceed with the online application.
- Then, fill all the information carefully in the columns prescribed.
- After filling the above details, also upload the passport size photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Finally, submit the Karnataka TET 2020 exam fee.
- In addition, take the printout of application form for future reference.
NOTE: Click here to directly fill the KARTET 2019 form.
Documents Required to Karnataka TET Application Form 2020
The applicants must have the following documents ready before filling the online application form for Karnataka TET 2020:
|1.||Scanned Copy of Recent Passport Size Photograph|
|2.||Scanned Copy of Signature|
|3.||Class 10 Certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate|
|4.||Intermediate/ Bachelor’s Degree Certificate|
Karnataka TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible applicants from Karnataka state are allowed to apply for Karnataka TET 2019. The detailed Karnataka TET eligibility criteria are mentioned below –
Age Limit: The lower age limit of the candidate will be 18 years. The upper age limit will be between 35 to 40 years. There is upper age limit relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Karnataka TET 2020 Educational Qualification:
|Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5)||The minimum qualification needed for the Primary Teachers is Intermediate (Class 12) with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories). Applicants must pass Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI. Ed) or Bachelor of Elementary Education with at least 45 – 50% of marks. Applicants who are in final-year of D.EI.Ed/ Bachelor of Elementary Education are also eligible to apply for Karnataka TET.|
|Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8)||The minimum qualification needed for Upper Primary Teachers is Bachelor’s degree (B. A/ B.Sc./ B. Com/ B. Tech/ BBA etc.,) with minimum 45% – 50% marks. The applicant must pass Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI. Ed)/ Bachelor of Education (B. Ed). Candidates pursuing final-year D.EI. Ed/ B.Ed are also eligible to appear for Karnataka TET.|
This is the lastest updated information regarding KARTET Eligibility criteria. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
Karnataka TET 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding KARTET 2020 Exam pattern is given below.
- Karnataka TET exam is consisting of Paper I and Paper-II.
- Applicants wishing to become Primary Teachers must appear for Paper I.
- While candidates wishing to become upper primary teachers must appear for Paper-II.
- Applicants with relevant educational qualification can apply for Paper I and II.
Applicants can check the Karnataka TET Exam Pattern.
|Name of the Paper||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper – I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Paper-II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science (for Maths-Science Teacher)/ Social Science (for Social Teacher)||60||60|
Click here to check and download the Karnataka 2019 Information Bulletin.
Click here to check and download the Karnataka 2019 Information Bulletin in the Kannada language.
Karnataka TET 2020 Syllabus
The paper wise syllabus of KARTET 2020 is given below.
|Name of Subject||Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||
|Language I||Language Comprehension:
Pedagogy of Language Development
Pedagogy of Language Development
Apart from the above, there will be questions on pedagogical issues relating to Mathematics.
|Name of the Subject||Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||
Apart from the above, there will be questions on pedagogical issues.
Apart from the above, there will be questions about pedagogical issues.
Apart from the above, there will be questions on pedagogical issues
Click here to check the KARTET 2019 Syllabus
Click here to check the KARTET 2019 Syllabus in the Kannada language
Click here for Reference book of KARTET 2019
Karnataka TET 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding Karnataka 2020 Result is given below.
- Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 results of Karnataka will be announced at least 30 – 45 days after the examination.
- The results will be available on the official website of Karnataka School Education Board.
- Applicants can check the results with their admit card number/ hall ticket number.
Download KARTET FAQ Here.
Karnataka TET 2020 Cutoff
Applicants can check Karnataka TET cutoff 2019. It is given below category wise –
|Name of the Category||Cutoff Percentage||Cutoff Marks|
|General||60%||90 marks out of 150|
|Reserved (SC/ST)||55%||82 marks out of 150|
Selection Procedure of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
Applicants who score the cut off marks as mentioned above in Karnataka TET will be declared qualified. School Education Board of Karnataka will issue Karnataka TET eligibility certificate to the qualified applicants. These applicants are eligible for the state-level teacher recruitment examination.
Karnataka TET Score/ Certificate Validity
The certificate will valid for seven years. There is no limitation on the number of attempts for Karnataka TET exam. Applicants can appear for the exam every year to improve their score.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Highlight
The overview of the Karnataka Common Entrance Exam for the year 2020-21 is given below:
|Exam Name||Karnataka TET(KARTET)|
|Conducting By||School Education Board of Karnataka|
|Level||State Level Entrance Examination|
Stay connected to School Education Board of Karnataka for Karnataka TET(KARTET).
FAQs of KARTET
What is the official website for Karnataka TET?
The official website to get all the updates related to Karnataka TET is schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
What is the required application fee for Paper 1 and Paper 2 of Karnataka TET 2020?
Candidates who are applying for both paper 1 and paper 2 have to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee.
What is the minimum qualifying marks for Karnataka TET?
Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks to qualify KarnatakaTET.
What is the validity for KARTET eligibility certificate?
KARTET eligibility certificate remains valid for 07 years from the date of declaration of result.
karnataka tet, karnataka tet result, karnataka tet key answer, karnataka tet result, karnataka tet online application, karnataka tet exam, karnataka tet 2020, karnataka tet answer key, karnataka tet syllabus,