Karnataka TET 2021 Application window will open tentatively in the month of May 2021. School Education Board of Karnataka will organize Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test. It is also known as KARTET. This exam is the state level examination conducted once in a year. The Government of Karnataka has authorized the Centralized Admission Cell (CAC), Bangalore to conduct the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET). Applicants can get all the full details of Karnataka TET 2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, syllabus and exam pattern here.
Karnataka TET 2021 Status
|KARTET 2021 exam date||Not Announced|
|Application window||Not Open|
|KARTET 2021 Information Brochure||Not Released|
Karnataka TET 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of Karnataka TET 2021 Important Dates are given below
|Official Notification Release Date||May 2021|
|Karnataka TET Online application process commencement date||May 2021|
|Closing Date of application form||June 201|
|Admit Card will be available from||July 2021|
|Examination Date||July 2021|
|Result Declaration||August 2021|
These are the confirmed dates of KTET released by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Karnataka TET 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
Karnataka TET 2021 Application form
The vital information regarding KARTET 2021 Application form is given below.
- The application form of KARTET will be released online on the official website.
- The whole process of filling the registration form is online.
- No application form will be accepted through the post.
- The candidates must make the fee payment to successfully register.
- Any incomplete information will lead to the cancellation of registration.
Karnataka TET 2021 Application Fee
The category wise application fee is given below.
|CATEGORY||Paper – I or II||Both I & II|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B||Rs.700/-||Rs.1000/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.|
|Mode of Payment||Bank||Amount||Pricing (Excl. taxes)|
|Internet Banking||All banks||Up to Rs. 500/-||Rs.5/-per
|Above Rs.500/-||Rs.10/- per
|Debit card||Visa, Master,
|0.75%of the Trans.
|0.90% of the trans.
|Credit Card||Visa, Master
|1.20% of the trans.
How to Fill Karnataka TET 2021 Application Form?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Step 1- Visit the official website of KARTET 2021 – schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Step 2 – Firstly, click on the “Karnataka TET 2021” link on the official website.
- Step 3 – Proceed with the online application.
- Step 4 – Then, fill all the information carefully in the columns prescribed.
- Step 5 – After filling the above details, also upload the passport size photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Step 6 – Finally, submit the Karnataka TET exam fee.
- Step 7 – In addition, take the printout of application form for future reference.
Documents Required to Karnataka TET Application Form 2021
The applicants must have the following documents ready before filling the online application form for Karnataka TET 2020:
|1.||Scanned Copy of Recent Passport Size Photograph|
|2.||Scanned Copy of Signature|
|3.||Class 10 Certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate|
|4.||Intermediate/ Bachelor’s Degree Certificate|
Karnataka TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible applicants from Karnataka state are allowed to apply for Karnataka TET 2021. The detailed Karnataka TET eligibility criteria are mentioned below –
Age Limit: The lower age limit of the candidate will be 18 years. The upper age limit will be between 35 to 40 years. There is upper age limit relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Karnataka TET 2021 Educational Qualification:
|Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5)||The minimum qualification needed for the Primary Teachers is Intermediate (Class 12) with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories). Applicants must pass Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI. Ed) or Bachelor of Elementary Education with at least 45 – 50% of marks. Applicants who are in final-year of D.EI.Ed/ Bachelor of Elementary Education are also eligible to apply for Karnataka TET.|
|Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8)||The minimum qualification needed for Upper Primary Teachers is Bachelor’s degree (B. A/ B.Sc./ B. Com/ B. Tech/ BBA etc.,) with minimum 45% – 50% marks. The applicant must pass Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI. Ed)/ Bachelor of Education (B. Ed). Candidates pursuing final-year D.EI. Ed/ B.Ed are also eligible to appear for Karnataka TET.|
Karnataka TET 2021 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding KARTET 2021 Exam pattern is given below.
- Karnataka TET exam is consisting of Paper I and Paper-II.
- Applicants wishing to become Primary Teachers must appear for Paper I.
- While candidates wishing to become upper primary teachers must appear for Paper-II.
- Applicants with relevant educational qualification can apply for Paper I and II.
Applicants can check the Karnataka TET Exam Pattern.
|Name of the Paper||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper – I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Paper-II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science (for Maths-Science Teacher)/ Social Science (for Social Teacher)||60||60|
Karnataka TET 2021 Syllabus
The paper wise syllabus of KARTET 2021 is given below.
|Name of Subject||Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||
|Language I||Language Comprehension:
Pedagogy of Language Development
Pedagogy of Language Development
Apart from the above, there will be questions on pedagogical issues relating to Mathematics.
|Name of the Subject||Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||
Apart from the above, there will be questions on pedagogical issues.
Apart from the above, there will be questions about pedagogical issues.
Apart from the above, there will be questions on pedagogical issues
Karnataka TET 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding KARTET 2021 Admit card is given below.
- The admit card will be available for download 10 days before the exams.
- The applicants can download the admit card from the School Education Board of Karnataka official website.
- After downloading the admit card, take the printout of it.
- Karnataka TET 2021 admit card will contain information i.e. personal details of candidates, examination date, exam centre, time of exam and instructions to follow.
- The applicants must read the instructions carefully printed on the Karnataka TET admit card.
Karnataka TET 2021 Answer Key
The applicants must go through the details that we have provided below in this section regarding the KARTET 2021 Answer Key.
- The official authorities will be preparing the key of the question paper of the entrance exam for the applicants who have appeared for the eligibility test.
- The Answer key will have all the answers to the questions that had appeared in the question paper of the entrance exam.
- With the help of the Answer Key the candidates will be able to evaluate their performance on the entrance exam.
- Firstly, the authority will display the unofficial key and then after the challenge received it will display the final key.
Karnataka TET 2021 Result
The detailed information regarding Karnataka 2021 Result is given below.
- Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 results of Karnataka will be announced at least 30 – 45 days after the examination.
- The results will be available on the official website of Karnataka School Education Board.
- Applicants can check the results with their admit card number/ hall ticket number.
Karnataka TET 2021 Cutoff
Applicants can check Karnataka TET cutoff 2021. It is given below category wise –
|Name of the Category||Cutoff Percentage||Cutoff Marks|
|General||60%||90 marks out of 150|
|Reserved (SC/ST)||55%||82 marks out of 150|
Karnataka TET Score/ Certificate Validity
The certificate will valid for seven years. There is no limitation on the number of attempts for Karnataka TET exam. Applicants can appear for the exam every year to improve their score.
Karnataka TET 2021 Highlight
The overview of the Karnataka TET 2021 is given below:
|Exam Name||Karnataka TET(KARTET)|
|Conducting By||School Education Board of Karnataka|
|Level||State Level Entrance Examination|
Stay connected to School Education Board of Karnataka for Karnataka TET(KARTET).
FAQs of KARTET
What is the official website for Karnataka TET?
The official website to get all the updates related to Karnataka TET is schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
What is the required application fee for Paper 1 and Paper 2 of Karnataka TET 2020?
Candidates who are applying for both paper 1 and paper 2 have to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee.
What is the minimum qualifying marks for Karnataka TET?
Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks to qualify KarnatakaTET.
What is the validity for KARTET eligibility certificate?
KARTET eligibility certificate remains valid for 07 years from the date of declaration of result.
karnataka tet, karnataka tet result, karnataka tet key answer, karnataka tet result, karnataka tet online application, karnataka tet exam, karnataka tet 2020, karnataka tet answer key, karnataka tet syllabus,