Manipur HSLC Result 2019 will be announced ion 18 May 2019. The Board of Secondary Education, Manipur will issue the HSLC result through online mode. The board was organized in the year 1972. The board manage the 10th class regular and private examinations in Manipur. It will take around 1-2 months of time to announce the result after the completing of exams. The result will show the marks obtained by the students in each subject as well as overall performance in the exams. There are some details given below about the class 10th result of Manipur 2019 as well as previous years results data.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Manipur HSLC Result 2019
Every year there is a large number of pupil appear in the Manipur Board HSLC examination. Many of the students secure good marks in the exam. Manipur HSLC Result 2019 will be announced via online mode for the students.
Students who are appeared in the 10th class examination can approach their result by filling the roll number. The students will have to keep safe their downloaded hard copy of the BSEM HSLC result 2019 until they all would get their original mark sheet from their respective schools.
Manipur 10th Result 2019 Date
The HSLC result of Manipur Board Examination will be declared on 18 May 2019 and the exams will take place in March.
In 2018, the exams took place in March 2018 and the result was announced on 25th May 2018. The students who are appeared in the exam can see their result by going on the board website.
|Manipur 10th Board Dates||March 2019|
|HLSC Result Date||18 May 2019|
Manipur Board HSLC Result Analysis
Here, we have shown the prior years Manipur class 10th result study. Here Students can check the passing percentage of the boys and the girls in the past few years.
|Appeared Students||1,14,352||2,94,885||3, 68,438||4, 29,102||5,24,448|
|Overall Passing %||82.68||84.91||87.76||89.76||67.11|
|Boys Passing %||80.50||82.84||85.94||86.76||66.50|
|Girls Passing %||81.45||84.67||86.83||88.78||68.89|
It can be clearly seen that the number of students who appeared had been increased every year. In 2017, the total passing percentage of the students is decreased if we compared to the past years.
The sole passing percentage of the girls and the boys are also lessened. Though, in the year 2016, total 4,29,102 students were sat in the examination out of which around 89.76% students were passed. Moreover, the girls pass percentage was 88.78% whereas the boys passing percentage was 86.76%.
How to Check the HSLC Result 2019 Manipur Board?
Here are some steps to get HSLC result 2019 Manipur Exam via online mode.
- Go to the official website link. (link is given above)
- A fresh page will be displayed on the desktop.
- Fill your roll number and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You can also click on ‘Reset’ button in case you forget your roll number.
- After that, the result will be displayed on your desktop.
- Check your result and take a copy of it for further purpose.
Check CBSE 10th Result 2019 now.
Points to be Remembered
Students should keep in mind the points discussed below after downloading the result.
- It is an important document which helps us to get admission in 11th class in any of the streams as per the marks secured in the exam.
- After downloading the result, students can get their original mark sheet from their respective school.
- Students need to check their results with their name and roll number written on it.
- Roll number is very important to check the result. Without it, students cannot download their result.