The Government of India has officially launched the registration process for its National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) program. Starting on nosmsje.gov.in, eligible students can register to pursue higher studies abroad in 2023 and receive financial support from the government of India.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has commenced the process of accepting online applications for the National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) 2023. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in applying can fill out their application forms on nosmsje.gov.in. The last date to apply is March 31.
National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) 2023 Key Points
- A notice on the website states that the NOS portal is now open for 45 days, from February 15, 2023 to March 31, 2023 (midnight), for submission of online applications. i.e. nosmsje.gov.in.
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the scholarship are advised to go through the Scheme Guidelines of NOS (SC) 2023-24 before submitting their applications. The guidelines are available on the portal.
- NOS is a central sector scholarship scheme that aims to help low-income students belonging to several categories to pursue higher education abroad.
- The scholarship provides financial assistance to candidates for pursuing Masters level courses and PhD courses abroad in institutions or universities accredited by the government or authorized body of that country.
- Every year, 125 fresh scholarships are awarded to eligible candidates.
- Candidates can visit the official website for more information about the NOS scholarship scheme.
Scholarship grants a maximum of Rs. 15 lakhs
This scholarship grants a maximum of Rs. 15 lakhs to students who wish to pursue higher studies abroad. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) 2023 Applications Open at nosmsje.gov.in - Admissions
The National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) program is a very competitive one with limited seats available. Applicants must first create an account on nosmsje.gov.in and then spend some time filling out the online form. After submitting all required documents, applicants will receive an automated email to carry out relevant identity verification checks. Once successful verification is completed, candidates can proceed further to download their scholarship award letter and apply for student visa at the university of their choosing.
Log onto nosmsje.gov.in and create an account
To apply for the National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) program, interested applicants should first create an account on nosmsje.gov.in. This will enable them to login and fill out the required form with their personal details and career goals. Please ensure that all submitted information is accurate, as this will be used to verify your eligibility for the scholarship. Once logged in successfully, applicants may then proceed furtherto complete the application process and submit all accompanying documents such as educational certificates and projects/theses undertaken by them.
Fill up the form including all required documents
After creating a login on nosmsje.gov.in, applicants should fill up the form completely with all relevant information and required document uploads such as educational certificates and projects/theses undertaken by them. It is important to be accurate when entering information, as this will be used to verify your eligibility for the scholarship. Make sure you input the correct URL’s for any uploaded documents to ensure smooth application process completion. Please also make sure to familiarise yourself with the eligibility criteria before applying for NOS 2023.
Submit the application
After completing the application form, you will be required to submit the fully filled-in form along with all supporting documents such as mark sheets, testimonials, work experience certificates, projects/theses etc. You can choose to upload these electronically or send them via post. Once the form has been successfully submitted and documents have been verified, your name will be included in the NOS 2021 list of selected applicants.
Monitor your application status online
Once your application is successfully submitted, you can monitor the online status of your National Overseas Scholarship application at any time by logging into the NOSMSJe portal. You will receive notification of any updates related to its progress and get a confirmation when it has been processed. It’s important to keep track of your application status so you don’t miss out on updating or submitting any missing documents that could delay or hinder the process.