NIMCET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 13 May 2019. National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test 2019. National Institutes of Technology (NITs) are autonomous institutes and are funded by the Central Government. Also called Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs). The NIMCET is NIT MCA Common Entrance Test, a National Level Test conducted by NITs for admission into their MCA programme. Furthermore, the admission to the MCA programme into NITs for the session 2019-20 is based on the NIMCET 2019 Rank only. The NITs are at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal. While Candidates are not required to apply separately to any NIT MCA programme admission.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Last year NIM CET was conducted by National Institute Of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal. The NIT institutes are yet to announce the examination conducting body. And last year test was conducted on 26 May 2019,(Sunday) 10.00 am to 12.00 Noon.
Latest Update: NIMCET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 13 May 2019.
NIMCET 2019 2019 Exam Date
The official dates has been provided by authority. Exam dates are given below:
|Notification Released||27 February 2019|
|Application Form Available||02 March 2019|
|Application Form last date||07 April 2019|
|Admit Card Download||13 May 2019|
|Exam Date 2019||27 May 2019|
|Declaration of result||06 June 2019|
|Seat Allotment to Candidates||16 June to 25 July 2019|
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2019
The NIMCET 2019 is also known as NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2019. And the candidates must read the instructions given on website and information bulletin. As an application for NITs MCA entrance test not complying with instructions may get rejected. Also, Applicants are advised to read the eligibility documents carefully.
Note: For more MCA Entrance Examination Click here.
How to fill the NIMCET 2019 Application Form for NIT MCA Admissions?
The Steps for filling the NIT MCA Common Entrance Test is given below.
- Firstly, the candidates must register on the NIMCET 2019 official website with login, password. And then fill all the Online Form details asked.
- And candidates should pay the application processing fees before submitting the online application form at official website. Please note that this fee is non-refundable and must be paid through the NIMCET 2019 website only.
- The candidates will get a unique application number after successful submission of application form. Furthermore, the candidates are advised to quote this unique application number for all future correspondences.
- Finally, Applicants must send the generated application form with fees e-receipt. The application should reach on or before 31 March 2019. Also, ensure all the required documents are enclosed as specified in check-list.
Note: Send all relevant documents via Speed Post/Registered Post on or before 31 March 2019.
The application or registration fees for NIMCET 2019 is as follows.
|Category of Candidate||Fees|
|General OPEN/OBC||Rs. 2,200/-|
NIMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2019 is listed here.
- The candidate should Indian national with minimum three years full-time B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons) / BCA / BIT of minimum three years full-time degree from a recognized University with Mathematics/Statistics/Equivalent subject as one of the subjects.
- The General candidates required 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scales. Whereas, SC/ ST candidates required 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- Furthermore, Candidates are not allowed to convert the scored marks from CGPA to percentage and vice-versa. Also, the Unitary method will be used to convert CCPA other than 10 point scale.
Admission through NIMCET-2019
The aspirants should follow the NIMCET 2019 information brochure to see the criteria of rank allotment. As the candidates will be called for counselling according to the rank obtained in the NIT MCA Common Entrance Test.
NIMCET 2019 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Name of Institute||Address|
|National Institute of Technology (Nit Agartala)||Jirania, Agartala-799046, West Tripura|
|National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NIT Calicut)||NIT Campus P.O.- Calicut, Kerala-673601|
|National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK Surathkal)||Surathkal P.O. Srinivasnagar, Mangalore – 575025 (Karnataka)|
|National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (NIT Durgapur)||Durgapur, West Bengal PIN- 713209|
|Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT Bhopal )||Bhopal – 462051 (MP)|
|National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur)||Jamshedpur – 831014|
|National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy)||Tiruchirappalli – 620015 (Tamilnadu)|
|National Institute of Technology, Warangal (NIT Warangal)||Warangal – 506004, Telangana, India|
|National Institute of Technology, Raipur (NIT Raipur)||G.E. Road, Raipur -492010|
|National Institute of Technology (NIT Kurukshetra)||Kurukshetra-136119|
|Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT Allahabad)||Allahabad – 211004|
MCA Seats In Participating Institutes
NIMCET 2019 Test Syllabus
The syllabus for NIMCET examination is given below.
b. Computer Awareness
c. Analytic Ability and Logical Reasoning: (40 questions)
The logical situation and questions based on the facts will be asked this section.
d. General English: (20 questions)
The general understanding of the English language of the candidates will be tested here. And the questions will be on the following topics:
Comprehension, vocabulary, Basic English Grammar (like usage of correct forms of verbs, prepositions and articles), word power, synonyms and antonyms, the meaning of words and phrases, technical writing.
NIMCET 2019 Exam pattern
- NIMCET 2019 is an offline based test.
- NIMCET 2019 has a weighted of 4 marks of each question and 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer and no deduction for the unattempted question.
- Subject wise pattern is given below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||50||50*4 = 200|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40||40*4 = 160|
|Computer Awareness||10||10*4 = 40|
|General English||20||20*4 = 80|
Reference Books for NIMCET 2019
|Name of the Book||Author|
|A Comprehensive Guide for M.C.A. Entrance Examination||R.S. Agarwal & Deepak Agarwal|
|A Concise English Grammar||A Concise English Grammar|
|A Modern Approach to Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|A Text Book on Calculus||S. K. Goyal|
|Advance General English||H. S. Bhatia|
|All about Reasoning (Verbal)||Anjani A Gupta|
|Arihant MCA Entrance Test||Amit M. Agarwal|
|Arithmetic for Competitive Examinations||Jain & Sharma|
|Barron’s Military Flight Aptitude Tests||Terry L. Duran|
|Common Errors in English||Abul Hashem|
|English Reading Comprehension||Anjani A Gupta|
|Excel With Objective Book for NIMCET||J.B Dixit, Ruchi Sharma and Ashish Mangal|
|General English||Abul Hashem|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||A. K. Gupta|
|MCA Entrance Test (Self Study Guide)||Amit M. Agarwal|
|Mental Ability Tests||Dr.Lal & Jain|
|Test of English Language||RPH Editorial Board|
|Non Verbal Reasoning||B. S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|Numerical Ability & Mathematical Aptitude||Dr. A.B. Ra|
|Objective General English||Anjani A Gupta|
|Objective Mathematics||M. L. Khanna|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Rita Mishra|
|The Aptitude Test Workbook||Jim Barrett|
The candidates can download their rank card or scorecard from the official website. As no rank card will be sent to candidates. Candidates can download the admit card from 14 May 2019.