NMAT 2019 Result has been released. NMAT 2019 is also knowns as Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test 2019. This aptitude test is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). This is the national level examination to offer admission to various management programmes. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding NMAT 2019 exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- NMAT 2019 Result has been released.
NMAT 2019 Important Dates
The detailed information regarding NMAT 2019 is given below.
|Online registration||02 July 2019||03 October 2019|
|Scheduling of exam||02 July 2019||16 October 2019|
|Late registration||04 October 2019||14 October 2019|
|Registration-retake||05 October 2019||14th December 2019|
|Re-scheduling||02 July 2019||14 December 2019|
|Retake-scheduling||05 October 2019||14 December 2019|
|Exam date||04 October 2019||17 December 2019|
|Announcement of result||Released|
|Downloading of official scorecard||31 March 2020|
These are the officially announced dates of NMAT 2019 exam. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NMAT 2019: Result(Released), Counselling, Admission - Admissions
NMAT 2019 Result
The detailed information regarding NMAT Result is given below.
- The result has been released on the official website through online mode.
- Candidates can check there result by entering details.
- Take the printout of the result for the counselling processing.
NOTE: Click here to check and view the NMAT 2019 Result.
NMAT 2019 Admission process
The vital information regarding NMAT 2019 is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GD Goenka DAT
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
- Admission Process will be comprised of Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
- Admission will be done on the basis of the merit list.
- Candidates will be shortlisted by their marks obtained in the entrance exam and rank secured in the merit list.
- Those candidates who get selected for the admission rounds can download their call letter through online mode.
- Those candidates who are attaining the counselling session has to carry the required documents for verification purpose.
List of Institute accepting NMAT by GMAC
The institute that accepts NMAT score is given below.
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- SPJIMR – Mumbai
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi), Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- ISBR Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- BSE Institute Limite, Mumbai
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Benett University – Delhi, NCR
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
- Athena School of Management – Mumbai
NMAT 2019 Application Form
The detailed information regarding NMAT Application form is given below.
- The application form has been started from 02 July 2019 to 03 October 2019.
- The form has been released on the official website through online mode.
- No offline application form will be accepted by the officials.
- Candidate has to upload the scanned image and signature.
- Submit the application fee and take the print out payment slip.
The complete information regarding NMAT Application fee is given below.
|Registration Fees||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Registration Fee( With Late Fee)||Rs. 2500 + taxes|
|Retake||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1100 + taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||Rs. 200 per score report+ applicable taxes|
Mode of payment: Candidates has to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
Candidate can also pay their fee Demand Draft in favour of Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited payable at GMAC 6708, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon – 122 002 Haryana, India
How to apply for NMAT by GMAC?
The procedure for filling the NMAT application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e.www.nmat.org.in
- Create a new account using their valid email address.
- Enter all their personal details such as contact information, academic details, and work experience.
- Upload their recent photograph in a JPEG format
- Submit the fee.
NMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding NMAT Eligibility Criteria given below.
- Appearing candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for the exam.
- Work Experience: Candidate having work experience can also apply.
|Course||Qualification Examination||Subjects||Minimum Marks|
|MBA (Mumbai Campus)||The candidates must be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree (10 + 2 + 3 / 4) in any stream from a recognized University.||N.A.||The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.|
|MBA HR (Mumbai Campus)||The candidates must be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree (10 + 2 + 3 / 4) in any stream from a recognized University.||N.A.||The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.|
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management (Mumbai Campus)||The candidates must be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree (10 + 2 + 3 / 4) or Post Graduate Degree or B.E. / B. Tech. / Bio. Medical / Bio. Tech. in any stream from a recognized University.
The candidates who work in a Pharmaceutical Company and have more than two years of work experience are also eligible to apply.
|The applicants need to pass Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, MBBS, BDS, Life Sciences, Science, BHMS, BAMS, B. Sc., and M. Sc. in Biotechnology or Post Graduation in Economics, Psychology, and Sociology.||The aspirants must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor Degree or Post Graduation Degree.|
|PGDM (Bangalore Campus and Hyderabad Campus)||The candidates must be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree (10 + 2 + 3 / 4) in any stream from a recognized University.||N.A.||The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.|
These are latest updated eligibility criteria released by the Graduate Management Admission Council.
NMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the exam pattern is given below.
|Mode of Examination||Online mode(CBT)|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Number of Question||120 questions|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Subjects||Language skill, quantitative skill and logical reasoning|
The paper pattern of NMAT exam is given below.
|Language Skills||32 questions||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48 questions||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40 questions||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||120 minutes|
NMAT 2019 Highlights
The highlight of the NMAT 2019 is given below.
|Exam name||Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test (NMAT)|
|Conducting body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Exam purpose||To give admission in various MBA Colleges all over India|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to NMAT 2019.
General Information about NMAT 2019
Organizing body: Graduate Management Admission Council – GMAC
Name of the Exam: NMAT 2019
No of Colleges Participating: 23 B-Schools
Level of Exam: National Level for private Universities and Institutes
Courses provided: MBA.
What is NMAT by GMAC?
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test(NMAT) is a management entrance examination which is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
How many times a candidate can take the NMAT by GMAC exam within a testing window?
Test takers have the option to take the NMAT by GMAC exam a maximum choice of three times during the 75-day testing window.
What is level of NMAT exam?
NMAT exam is conducted at the national level.
Graduate Management Admission Council – GMAC
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is a global non-profit organization constituted of leading graduate business schools around the world.
nmat 2019 registration, nmat 2019 exam date, nmat 2019 registration last date, nmat 2019 syllabus, nmat by gmac, nmat 2019 result, nmat 2019 application form