PMST 2021 or Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test will be conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha to encourage and motivate the school students in the field of Mathematics. Students studying in classes 6 and 9 in the government schools of Odisha are eligible to apply. There will be a written test in the subject of Mathematics. The questions will be objective. So, the eligible candidates can register for PMST Scholarship by filling the online application form. To get more details about Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test registration, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, result, cut-off, awards, etc. read the complete article.
PMST 2021 Exam Status
The candidates who are interested in applying for the PMST Odisha scholarship exam can check the status of the test and application form from the details given below:
|PMST 2021 Registration||to begin soon|
PMST 2021 Important Date
The BSE Odisha will announce the dates of the registration and exam for the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test on its website. The candidates must check the PMST Exam Date 2021 from the table given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about PMST 2021: Registration, Syllabus, Question Paper, Cut Off, Result, Award
|Application Start Date||December 2021|
|Last Date for application||January 2022|
|Availability of admit card||January 2022|
|PMST 2020 Exam Date||February 2022|
|Release of result||April 2022|
PMST 2021 Application Form
The conducting authority will release the PMST Application Form 2021 in online mode. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test. The application form of PMST must be submitted before the last date of submission. Candidates must also pay the application fee along with the registration form to complete the process. The application form of PMST will not be available offline. There is no need to send the hard copy of the online application form to the office. Candidates must check all the details before the final submission of the application form.
How to Apply for PMST 2021?
The details to fill the PMST Odisha Application Form 2021 are given below:
- Initially, the candidates must visit the portal of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- In the examinations section, the candidates will have to click on the PMST exam.
- Before filling the application form, the applicants will have to do the online registration by providing the basic details like name, contact number, Aadhar Card number, email id, etc.
- Now the candidates will receive the login id and password on their registered email id.
- Using the credentials the candidates must log in to the portal of the PMST Application form.
- Then the applicants will have to click on the link “PMST Application Form 2021” to apply now.
- In the application form, the applicants will have to enter the details like personal, academic, and contact information.
- Then the candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format:
|Scanned photograph||JPG/ JPEG||50 KB|
|Scanned signature||JPG/ JPEG||50 KB|
- After uploading the documents, the candidates must preview the application form.
- There is no application fee required to appear in the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test.
- In the final step, the candidates must click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
- Also, the applicants must take a printout of the application form for any future references.
PMST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The BSE Odisha will award the PMST Maths Scholarship to only those candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements. Therefore, the applicants must read the eligibility criteria for the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test before doing the online registration. The details of the minimum eligibility required for the PMST Scholarship are given below:
|Stage I||Stage II|
PMST 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates who have applied for the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test must check the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam. The exam pattern will help the candidates to have a better understanding of the type of question paper, the number of questions, and other details about the exam. Check the details of the PMST exam pattern from the details given below:
- Mode of the Exam: Offline (OMR Sheet)
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: 60
- Total Marks: 150
- Medium of Question Paper: English/ Odia
- Marking Scheme: The marking scheme for each section is different.
PMST 2021 Admit Card
The conducting authority will issue the PMST Admit Card 2021 on its official website. The hall ticket will be available in online mode only.
- Candidates can download the PDF of the admit card by entering their registration or roll number.
- Details like date/day of the exam, timing, examination centre, instructions for the candidates, etc, are printed on the admit card.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card.
- The admit card of PMST should not be damaged or torn.
- There should be no scribbling or markings on the hall ticket.
PMST 2021 Result
Once the examination process is completed, the official authority will announce the PMST Result on its website. Candidates can check the PMST result online by entering their registration number and date of birth.
- The result of the PMST exam will be in the form of a merit list.
- Shortlisted candidates will be able to receive the scholarship amount as per their rank in the examination.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the marks sheet for any future references.
PMST 2021 Awards and Prizes
The details of the awards and cash prize given to the selected candidates under the PMST Scholarship Awards are given below:
|Number of Scholarships||4000||1000||300|
|Class||6th to 8th||9th to 12th||11th and 12th|
|Award||Rs. 200/- per month||Rs. 300/- per month||Rs. 500/- per month|
PMST 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2021|
|Short Form||PMST 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Who can Apply||Students studying in Class 6 and 9|
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR Based test)|
|Purpose of the Exam||to identify meritorious students from Government schools and encourage them to study Mathematics|
About BSE Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha was established in 1953. It administers and controls Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. It also provides various courses in order to equip students for different occupations, to prepare them for University education, and to prepare them for various cultural purposes. BSE Odisha conducts a scholarship test in Mathematics called as Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test (PMST) to encourage the school students for studying maths. The board also examines those who have completed a prescribed course of study and awards certificates to the successful candidates. Besides, it does all other things which are incidental to the above.
FAQs on PMST 2021
Q1. I do not belong to the state of Odisha. Can I apply for the PMST Scholarship 2021?
Ans: No, only the candidates belonging to the state of Odisha can participate in the PMST test.
Q2. How many stages are there in the PMST Scholarship?
Ans: There are three stages in the PMST scholarship.
Q3. I have not received the PMST Scholarship amount this month. What should I do?
Ans: You should first contact your respective school. If they do not resolve your problem, kindly contact the Controller of BSE Odisha.
Q4. Is there any exam for PMST Scholarship?
Ans: Yes, there is an offline written exam to select the meritorious candidates for the PMST scholarship.