PUMDET 2020 Application form submission has been extended till 20 April 2020 due to COVID19. PUMDET 2020 is also known as Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test. This exam is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) at university level once in a year. This entrance exam offer admission into 2 year MA and MSc programmes. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information PUMDET exam.
- Application form submission has been extended till 20 April 2020 due to COVID19.
- Exam will be conducted on 21 June 2020(Friday).
PUMDET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of PUMDET 2020 are given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Start Date of Application Form||12 March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about PUMDET 2020: Exam Dates(OUT), Eligibility, Syllabus - Admissions
20 April 2020
|Online correction and downloading revised confirmation page||
04 – 05 April 2020
|Availability of Admit Card||16 – 20 June 2020|
|Exam date||21 June 2020(Sunday)|
|Result Declaration Date||17 July 2020|
|Counselling Starts||July 2020|
These are the confirm announced dates of the PUMDET released by WBJEEB.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the PUMDET Information Dates.
PUMDET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding PUMDET Application form is given below.
- The application form was released on the 12 March 2020.
- The last date of filling the form was 20 April 2020(Extended).
- The registration form was released in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to fill the complete form because incomplete filled application form will be rejected by officials.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, Candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
NOTE: Click here to view official notification of the PUMDET Application Form Extension.
The detailed information regarding PUMDET Application fee is given below.
- The application fee of PUMDET is Rs. 500/- for the application fee.
- There are some extra bank charges with the application fee.
- Mode of payment: Aspirant have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After the payment, an acknowledgement slip will be sent to the e-mail.
How to Apply for PUMDET 2020 Online?
The procedure to fill the PUMDET application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Clicking on Admissions Link on the Homepage.
- Candidates can fill the application with all the necessary details required.
- Enter all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired quality, size.
- Pay the fees online as described above.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and submit it.
- Take the printout of application form for the future purpose.
PUMDET 2020 Examination Centres
While filling the Application Form, The Candidate will be asked to fill the Examination Centre. The candidate will be allowed to fill 2 choices from which He/She will get any centre according to the available seats. The Locations available for PUMDET 2020 are:
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
PUMDET 2020 Qualification Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the PUMDET 2020 for different programmes must have cleared the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age limit: There is no upper or lower age limit for the Examination.
- Candidates must have passed (not before 2017) or appeared in B.A. (Hons.)/B.Sc (Hons.) examination with qualifying marks.
Details of Distribution and Reservation of Seats for different categories applicable under PUMDET 2020
The seat matrix for different categories for different subjects are:
PUMDET 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding PUMDET Admit card is given below.
- Admit card is excepted to be released on 16 June 2020.
- The hall ticket will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card till 20 June 2020.
- Hall card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination.
- Make sure, the details on admit card is correct and also the photograph on the hall ticket is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
How to download the PUMDET Admit Card?
The procedure to download the PUMDET 2020 Admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in/PUMDETCMS
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
- After entering the details, The admit card will get displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can now download the admit card by liking on the download option.
PUMDET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus is released by WBJEEB Exam Conducting Body of Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET)-2020 on the official website or Candidates can download the syllabus from the given below link.
Download PUMDET 2020 Information Brochure PDF Here.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under PUMDET 2020
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
PUMDET Presidency University West Bengal Highlights
The summary of PUMDET Exam is given in the table below:
|Name of Exam||Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test|
|Known As||PUMDET 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Courses||Various Post Graduate courses in the Presidency University.|
|Date of Examination||21 June 2020(Sunday)|
Stay connected to entrancezone for the latest updates of PUMDET 2020.
Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET)-2020 Contact Details:
The controller of Examinations, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050.
What is PUMDET?
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board conducts Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET) for admission into various Post Graduate courses in the Presidency University.
When will WBJEE conduct PUMDET Exam?
On 21 June 2020, PUMDET Exam will be conducted.
What is the last date to submit the Online WBJEE PUMDET Application Form?
Candidates have to fill and submit the Online WBJEE PUMDET Application Form on or before 26 March 2020.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
pumdet answer key,