PUMDET 2020 Application form submission has been extended till 03 April 2020 due to COVID19. PUMDET 2020 is also known as Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test. This exam is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) at university level once in a year. This entrance exam offer admission into 2 year MA and MSc programmes. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information PUMDET exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Application form submission has been extended till 03 April 2020 due to COVID19.
- Exam will be conducted on 21 June 2020(Friday).
PUMDET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of PUMDET 2020 is given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||12 March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
|Online correction and downloading revised confirmation page||
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about PUMDET 2020: Application Form(Extended), Eligibility, Syllabus - Admissions
04 – 05 April 2020
|Availability of Admit Card||16 June 2020|
|Exam date||21 June 2020(Sunday)|
|Result Declaration Date||17 July 2020|
|Counselling Starts||July 2020|
These are the confirm the announced date of the PUMDET released by WBJEEB.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the PUMDET Information Dates.
PUMDET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding PUMDET Application form is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GNIOT Greater Noida
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES Design Aptitude Test
- Application form will be released on the 12 March 2020.
- The last date of filling the form is 03 April 2020(Extended).
- The registration form will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill the complete form because incomplete filled application form will be rejected by officials.
NOTE: Click here to view official notification of the PUMDET Application Form Extension.
The detailed information regarding PUMDET Application fee is given below.
- All candidate have to pay Rs. 500/- for the application fee.
- There is some extra bank charges.
- Mode of payment: Aspirant have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After the payment, an acknowledgement slip will be sent to the e-mail.
How to Apply for PUMDET 2020 Online?
The procedure to fill the PUMDET application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in/PUMDETCMS/public/home.aspx
- Clicking on Admissions Link on the Homepage.
- Candidates can fill the application with all the necessary details required.
- Enter all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired quality, size.
- Pay the fees online as described above.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and submit it.
- Take the printout of application form for the future purpose.
PUMDET 2020 Examination Centres
While filling the Application Form, The Candidate will be asked to fill the Examination Centre. The candidate will be allowed to fill 2 choices from which He/She will get any centre according to the available seats. The Locations available for PUMDET 2020 are:
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
PUMDET 2020 Qualification Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the PUMDET 2020 for different programmes must have cleared the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age limit: There is no upper or lower age limit for the Examination.
- Candidates must have passed (not before 2017) or appeared in B.A. (Hons.)/B.Sc (Hons.) examination with qualifying marks.
Details of Distribution and Reservation of Seats for different categories applicable under PUMDET 2020
The seat matrix for different categories for different subjects are:
PUMDET 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding PUMDET Admit card is given below.
- The hall ticket will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Admit card is excepted to be released in June 2020.
- Hall card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination.
- Make sure, the details on admit card is correct and also the photograph on the hall ticket is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
How to download the PUMDET Admit Card?
The procedure to download the PUMDET 2020 Admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in/PUMDETCMS
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
PUMDET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus is released by WBJEEB Exam Conducting Body of Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET)-2020 on the official website or Candidates can download the syllabus from the given below link.
Download PUMDET 2020 Information Brochure PDF Here.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under PUMDET 2020?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
PUMDET Presidency University West Bengal Highlights
|Name of Exam||Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test|
|Known As||PUMDET 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Courses||Various Post Graduate courses in the Presidency University.|
|Date of Examination||21 June 2020(Sunday)|
Stay connected to entrancezone for the latest updates of PUMDET 2020.
Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET)-2020 Contact Details:
The controller of Examinations, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050.
What is PUMDET?
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board conducts Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET) for admission into various Post Graduate courses in the Presidency University.
When will WBJEE conduct PUMDET Exam?
On 21 June 2020, PUMDET Exam will be conducted.
What is the last date to submit the Online WBJEE PUMDET Application Form?
Candidates have to fill and submit the Online WBJEE PUMDET Application Form on or before 26 March 2020.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
pumdet answer key,