PUMDET 2021 is scheduled to be held on 14 August 2021. The admit card will be released on 09 August 2021. Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) at the university level once in a year. This entrance exam offer admission into 2 year MA and MSc programmes. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Interested candidate can go through the following article for detailed information PUMDET exam.
- PUMDET 2021 will be held on 14 August 2021. The admit card will be released on 09 August 2021.
PUMDET 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of PUMDET 2021 are given below.
|Application Form release||06 April 2021|
|Last date to apply||21 April 2021|
|Correction window||22-23 April 2021|
|Admit Card release||09-14 August 2021|
|Exam Date||14 August 2021|
PUMDET 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding PUMDET Admit card is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about PUMDET 2021(14 Aug): Admit Card, Result - Admissions
- Admit card is to be released on 09 August 2021
- The hall ticket will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- A Hall card is a necessary document that will be needed at the time of the Entrance Examination.
- Make sure, the details on admit card is correct and also the photograph on the hall ticket is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
How to download the PUMDET Admit Card?
The procedure to download the PUMDET 2021 Admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in/PUMDETCMS
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
- After entering the details, The admit card will get displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can now download the admit card by liking on the download option.
PUMDET 2021 Examination Centres
While filling the Application Form, The Candidate will be asked to fill the Examination Centre. The candidate will be allowed to fill 2 choices from which He/She will get any centre according to the available seats. The Locations available for PUMDET 2021 are:
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
PUMDET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the PUMDET 2021 Exam Pattern hereunder:
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Based|
|Duration||90 Minutes(1 1/2 Hours) for each paper|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Question(MCQ)|
|Number of Question||50 questions|
|No. of Paper||2|
|Medium of Paper||English medium|
PUMDET 2021 Syllabus
Given below are the subjects wise PUMCET 2021 Syllabus must check:
|Economics||Mathematics and English|
|Performing Arts||Basic knowledge in theatre, music and dance|
|Political Science||English and basic polity|
|Geography||Geography, English and basic scientific aptitude|
|Sociology||Social awareness, English and general aptitude|
|Philosophy||Reasoning, general knowledge and elements of basic philosophy|
PUMDET 2021 Result
Candidates must keep in mind that authority will publish the scorecard in an online mode only.
- The conducting authority will publish the result on the official website.
- Rank card contain detail such as rank and total marks obtain in the entrance exam.
- To check the result, candidates are required to login with their credential.
- The category-wise Merit list will be released
- Authority will not release any duplicate rank card after counselling, so candidates are advised to take the print out of the result for further process.
Mentioned below are some methods that authority keep in mind at the time of tie-breaking:
- In case, two candidates have the same rank then the candidates who have less negative marking will have a higher rank.
- If still tie continue, then all candidates allotted the same rank and proceed for counselling
Documents Required at the time of Admission
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of the entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
PUMDET 20201 Application Form
The detailed information regarding PUMDET Application form is given below.
- The application form was released on 06 April 2021.
- The registration form was released in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to fill the complete form because an incomplete filled application form will be rejected by officials.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, Candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
PUMDET 2021 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding PUMDET Application fee is given below.
- The application fee of PUMDET is Rs. 500/- for the application fee.
- There are some extra bank charges with the application fee.
- Mode of payment: Aspirant have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After the payment, an acknowledgement slip will be sent to the e-mail.
How to Apply for PUMDET 2021 Online?
The procedure to fill the PUMDET application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Clicking on Admissions Link on the Homepage.
- Candidates can fill the application with all the necessary details required.
- Enter all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired quality, size.
- Pay the fees online as described above.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and submit it.
- Take the printout of the application form for future purpose.
PUMDET 2021 Qualification Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the PUMDET 2021 for different programmes must have cleared the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age limit: There is no upper or lower age limit for the Examination.
- Candidates must have passed (not before 2017) or appeared in B.A. (Hons.)/B.Sc (Hons.) examination with qualifying marks.
Details of Distribution and Reservation of Seats for different categories applicable under PUMDET 2021
The seat matrix for different categories for different subjects are:
PUMDET 2021 Important Links
Download PUMDET 2021 Prospectus Pdf
PUMDET 2021 Highlights
The summary of PUMDET Exam is given in the table below:
|Name of Exam||Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test|
|Known As||PUMDET 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Courses||Various Post Graduate courses in the Presidency University.|
What is PUMDET?
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board conducts Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET) for admission into various Post Graduate courses in the Presidency University.
When will WBJEE conduct PUMDET Exam?
On 21 June 2020, PUMDET Exam will be conducted.
What is the last date to submit the Online WBJEE PUMDET Application Form?
Candidates have to fill and submit the Online WBJEE PUMDET Application Form on or before 26 March 2020.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
pumdet answer key,