PUBDET 2020 Counselling has been started from 15 July 2020. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has announced PUBDET 2020, A Common Entrance Test named as Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET 2020) to shortlist aspirants for admission into BA/BSc (honours) programmes in Presidency University, Kolkata. The Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET) comprises of separate entrance tests for admission in both Science and Humanities courses. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information by reading the page below.
- PUBDET 2020 Counselling has been started from 15 July 2020.
- PUBDET 2020 Result has been released on 13 July 2020.
PUBDET 2020 Exam Dates
Princeton University, Kolkata has announced PUBDET 2020 Examination Dates.
|Start Date of Application Form||12 February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application and Fee Submission||12 March 2020|
|Last date of Downloading Confirmation Page||13 – 15 March 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||04 June 2020|
|Date of Examination||15-16 June 2020|
|Result Declaration||13 July 2020|
PUBDET 2020 Counselling has been started from 15 July 2020.
|Result Declaration||13 July 2020|
|Online Registration and fee payment||15 July 2020|
|First round of counselling||15 July 2020|
|Second round counselling||22 August 2020|
|Admission Closed||15 September 2020|
PUBDET 2020 Application Form
The steps to apply for PUBDET for admissions to Presidency University, Kolkata is mention here.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Presidency University.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and submit it.
- Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
How to Pay Application Fees for PUBDET 2020?
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for PUBDET, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates has been receiving confirmation through e-mail after which Student has been needed to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website of Princeton University.
The Application Fees for Princeton University, Kolkata for the different category is:
|1.||All||Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges|
Candidates can apply for maximum two of the following subjects:
Qualification Criteria for PUBDET 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the PUBDET for different programmes must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Applicants should have passed (not before 2017) or Appeared (in 2020) the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course from a Higher Secondary Board, West Bengal board or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board with passing marks.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no upper or lower age limit for the Examination.
- Candidates with international ‘A’ Level must have at least 3 subjects at IGCSE Level and 3 subjects at ‘A’ Level with English in either of 2 levels.
- The candidate must score a minimum aggregate percentage score in 12th standard as per the following table:
Details of Distribution and Reservation of Seats for different categories applicable under PUBDET 2020
The Seat Matrix for different Categories for different subjects are:
PUBDET 2020 Examination Centres
While filling the Application Form, The Candidate has been asked to fill the Examination Centre. Candidate has been allowed to fill 2 choices from which He/She has been getting any center according to the available seats. The Locations available for PUBDET 2020 are:
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
How to download Admit Card for PUBDET 2020
Admit Card is mandatory to appear for the PUBDET 2020. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of WBJEE. The Admit Card is a necessary document which has been needed at the time of Entrance Examination. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website and can be printed further. Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download the admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
The syllabus of PUBDET is released by Princeton University, Kolkata on the official website. The test has been be based on 11th and 12th Standard Syllabus of various recognized Boards:
Note: * indicates Paper containing more than one topic. Download PUBDET Information Brochure Here.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under PUBDET 2020?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
The controller of Examinations,
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector –V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
To download the Official Notification, CLICK HERE
More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about PUBDET 2020.
pubdet full form, what is pubdet, pubdet 2017 question paper, pubdet syllabus, pubdet 2020 eligibility criteria, pubdet 2020 date, pumdet 2020, presidency college kolkata admission 2020, presidency university admission 2020.