NTA National Aptitude Test (NAT) 2023 application form will be released soon. NTA NAT 2023 exam will be conducted in June 2023. The registration process for NTA National Aptitude Test (NAT) 2023 is free of cost. NAT is a four-level exam of 120 minutes. The mode of exam will be online (Internet-based). This exam will help the students to analyze their aptitude and choose the right career. Candidates can apply for NAT-2023 through online mode only once released by the authority. There is no other mode available to fill the application form. Read the complete article to get more details about the National Aptitude Test (NAT) 2023, exam pattern, syllabus, benefits, etc.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
NAT 2023 Exam Status
Students can check the status of the National Aptitude Test (NAT) 2023 from the table given below:
|NAT 2023 Registration||Soon|
|Exam Date||To be released|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA National Aptitude Test (NAT) 2023: NAT Exam Dates, Application Form - Admissions
NTA National Aptitude Test (NAT) 2023
National Aptitude Test (NAT) 2023 – a national-level ability profiler exam. This is an important initiative by the National Testing Agency to help students between the age of 13 to 25 years to acquire knowledge and skills beyond academics. The test will focus on assessing the current aptitude of the students and also guide them to learn skills for the future – technical skills, creativity, emotional intelligence (EQ), analytical thinking, growth mindset, decision making, interpersonal communication, and adaptability. The exam will test students in nine domains: Critical Reading Ability, Numerical Ability, Abstract Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Spatial Eligibility, Finding Irregularities, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability, Physical and Mechanical Analysis.
NTA National Aptitude Test 2023 Important Dates
NTA has announced the important dates of the National Aptitude Test 2023. The official dates are available in the brochure. However, candidates can also check the important dates from the table given below:
|Name of the Event||Dates (announced)|
|NAT 2023 Registration begins||11 October 2023|
|Last date to apply||18 October 2023|
|Exam date for Level 1 (13 – 15 yrs) and Level 2 (16 – 18 yrs)||23 October 2023|
|Exam date for Level 3 (19 – 21 yrs) and Level 4 (22 – 25 yrs)||24 October 2023|
|NAT Result||to be announced|
How to Apply for National Aptitude Test NAT 2023?
The registration process for NAT 2023 is completely online. Students will have to register themselves by visiting the portal of the National Testing Agency. There is no fee for online registration. Therefore, students who are eligible for the test can apply for the NAT exam. For the ease of the students, we have provided the basic steps to complete the online registration. Follow the steps given below to register for NAT 2023:
- Initially, the candidates have to go to the portal of the National Testing Agency.
- On the Homepage, scroll down and click on the link that reads, ‘NAT 2023 Online Registration.’
- After that, the applicants can either click on New Registration or Sign In.
- Then give all the details and start filling the application form.
- In the further step, the applicants will have to upload the important documents as mentioned there and click on submit.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned images of photographs, Signatures, and Thumb Impressions. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format only. The size of the Photograph image must be between 10 kb to 200 kb. The size of the signature image must be between 4 kb to 30 kb. The size of the Thumb impression must be between 3 kb to 30 kb.
- In this way the National Aptitude Test, NAT 2023 form will be submitted.
- Download and print a copy of the same for future references.
NTA National Aptitude Test Application Fee
There is no application or registration fee to appear in the National Aptitude Test. The National Testing Agency will conduct the NAT free of cost for all eligible candidates. It is free to take the NAT Ability Profiler Exam 2023 because it is for anyone aged 13 to 25. Candidates just need to register and apply for the NAT 2023 online.
NAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The National Aptitude Test (NAT) is conducted at four levels as per the age group of the students. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Aptitude test. Check the important eligibility criteria of NAT 2023 given below:
- Students in the age group of 13 to 25 years of age can apply for the National Aptitude Test (NAT 2023).
- There are no other specific eligibility criteria to apply for NAT.
- Students from any state-recognized/ CBSE/ ICSE boards can appear for the NAT.
NAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The NTA has also defied a particular exam pattern and marking scheme for the National Aptitude Test. Since it is a pilot program launched by the NTA, most of the students are confused about the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. We have provided the complete details of the NAT 2023 exam pattern and marking scheme given below:
- The test is in Internet-based mode. The candidates can appear in the test from their place of stay using desktops, mobile phones, laptops etc.
- The NAT 2023 Exam will be conducted in 2 sessions (11 am to 1 pm) (4 pm to 6 pm )
- The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- This test consists of 9 Domains.
- The medium of the Question paper will be in English only.
- Each domain consists of 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Each domain has 10 questions carrying 1 mark each. It will be an Online Test of 2 hours duration. The total is 90 marks.
- Candidates are not allowed to use calculators or any other electronic device.
- Candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer. There is No Negative Marking.
National Aptitude Test 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of the NAT is divided into 9 major domains. The students are examined on the basis of the following domains of the exam:
Domain 1- CRITICAL READING ABILITY: It includes Passage-based Questions, each Passage (300-500 words) followed by 4-5 Questions. The questions are from general ability, needed in all spheres to establish communication or comprehend any written information.
Domain 2 – NUMERICAL ABILITY: This part is to test the ability to think logically through numbers, with the relation between numbers or number series by finding hidden code. One must note that it is not a test of arithmetic. This domain is especially to perceive how numbers relate to each in a series and predict what would logically follow Each series of numbers is like a code that contains a hidden message. One has to work out the relationship of the numbers with each other to deduce the answer. It is a logical exercise, The aptitude for discovering the logic in a series of pieces of connected information is essential in many areas of work.
Domain 3 – ABSTRACT REASONING: It is the ability to reason with signs and shapes. The observation abilities enable one to quickly notice accurate details in graphical presentations. It is similar to numerical reasoning, but with the use of symbols or pictures To find hidden code in graphical presentation and predict what would logically fit the gap or follow the pattern.
Domain 4-Analytical Reasoning: It is the ability to critically analyzing the given information to draw a valid conclusion.
Domain 5- SPATIAL ABILITY: It is the ability to visualize shapes and structures against dimensions. i.e. Ability to think in space. Ability to imagine an object/structure/shape in space, while also turning it upside down, around, and pulling it out of shape. It requires flexibility of thinking to be able to recognize an object in a form that may or may not be the same as the original.
Domain 6 – FINDING IRREGULARITIES: This domain is to provide the simplest approach to identifying irregularities in data is to flag the data points that deviate from common statistical properties of distribution, including mean, median, mode, and quintiles.
Domain 7 – DATA INTERPRETATION: It is the ability to quickly and accurately locate differences in print material (both numbers and words).
Domain 8 – VERBAL ABILITY: It is the ability to understand concepts hidden in words, ability to abstract or generalize beyond mere vocabulary recognition. Students have to interpret concepts hidden in words, in a specific context (single sentence or a small paragraph of 30-40 words).
Domain 9 – PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL ANALYSIS: It is the ability of understanding and application of natural and mechanical forces that are prevalent in the real world. This domain is based on simple physical concepts to test high analytical skills.
NAT 2023 Exam Admit Card 2023
The National Testing Agency will conduct the National Aptitude Test 2023 for all the students who have successfully registered for this Internet-based Test. The candidates can attempt the test from their own place. Candidates have to log in to start their test on officials’ prescribed timing. Candidates would be given the choice of choosing the slot of the Exam as per their availability. Since it is an internet-based test, so, no National Aptitude Test Admit Cards 2023 will be provided.
NTA National Aptitude Test 2023 Result
- Once the online aptitude test is complete, the NTA will declare the result of the successful candidates.
- Aptitude test scores are only suggestive of a student’s potential. Parents should NOT use these scores to choose subjects for the students.
- A total of 5200 students lying in the age groups of 13 to 15 years and 16-18 years have been considered to take the pilot test.
- A total of 5000 students lying in the age groups of 19 to 21 years and 22-25 years have been considered to take the pilot test.
- Aptitude Test scores obtained are suggestive and should not be used as the only deciding factor for choosing subjects.
Important Links of National Aptitude Test 2023
|To Apply For NTA NAT 2023|
|NAT 2023 Official Notification||Click Here|
|Manual for All Stake Holders NAT-2023||Click Here|
|For NTA NAT 2023 Details||Click Here|
Highlights of NTA National Aptitude Test NAT 2023
Candidates can check the highlights of NTA NAT exam in the below given table.
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Type of the Exam||Pilot Study Launched by National Testing Agency|
||National Aptitude Test/ Ability Profiler|
|NTA NAT 2023 Registration Start Date||11th October 2023 – Closed|
|NTA NAT 2023 Registration Ends On||18th October 2023|
|Category||National Level Exam|
||23th, 24th October 2023|
|NAT 2023 Exam Mode||Internet-Based Test|
|Mode Of Registration/ Application Form||Online|
The Ministry of Education, Government of India (GOI), has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization registered under the Societies Registration/Login Act, 1860. NTA functions to conduct efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently launched the National Aptitude Test (NAT) program for all the students in the age group of 13-25 years.
FAQs on NTA National Aptitude Test (NAT)
Q1. What is NAT Exam?
Ans: NAT is a National Aptitude Test to help students acquire knowledge and skills beyond academics.
Q2. Who conducts the NAT Exam?
Ans: The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the NAT exam.
Q3. Who can apply for the National Aptitude Test NAT exam?
Ans: Students between the age group of 13-25 years can sit for the NAT exam.