Tamil Nadu ESLC Admit Card 2021 will be released by the Directorate of Government Education, Tamil Nadu. Those students who are currently studying in the eighth class or are waiting for their results are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Eight Standard Leaving Certificate(ESLC). The exam is conducted once in a year for the subjects Tamil, English, Maths, Science and Social Studies. The duration of each examination is 2 1/2 hours. Directorate of Government education was founded in 1911 and its headquarter is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Read this complete article to get more information about Tamil Nadu ESLC 2021 Hall ticket.
Tamil Nadu ESLC 2021 Admit Card Important Dates
Some important dates of Tamil Nadu ESLC 2021 are mentioned in the below-given table.
|Available of Hall ticket||Third week of May 2021|
|Date of exam||First week of June 2021|
All the above dates are tentative and shall be updated as soon as the official authority announces.?
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Tamil Nadu ESLC Admit Card 2021: How to Download? - Admissions
Tamil Nadu ESLC 2021 Admit Card
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding the Tamil Nadu ESLC admit card which is mentioned below.
- All applicants are advised to download their admit card from the official website only.
- They must take two three print outs of it for future reference.
- The hall ticket must not be wear or tear from any side.
- Candidates have to bring their hall ticket in the examination hall, without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall.
- Applicants must keep their admit card with themselves until the whole admission process is completed.
How to download Tamil Nadu ESLC 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates will be able to get their admit card through speed post or by visiting the official website. To download the Tamil Nadu ESLC 2021 admit card through the official website, there are steps that candidates must follow.
- Step1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of the Directorate of government education. i.e. www.dge.tn.gov.in
- Step 2. Now, search for the hall ticket icon on the homepage.
- Step 3. Click on that icon.
- Step 4. After clicking on that link, a new page will be open on the computer screen.
- Step 5. Then on the new page candidates will be asked to enter their details such as application number and date of birth(DOB).
- Step 6. After entering the details click on the search button.
- Step 7. The admit card of the candidate will be open and candidates are advised to download the admit card in pdf format and must take two-three print outs of it for future reference.
Details Mentioned on Tamil Nadu Eight Standard Leaving Certificate(ESLC) Admit Card
The following are the details that will be printed on Tamil Nadu ESLC admit card.
- Name of the conducting body
- Examination name
- Candidate’s name
- Enrolment number
- Registration number
- Application number
- Date of birth(DOB)
- Subjects list
- Subject code
- Exam timings
- Exam date
- Exam day
- Exam centre name and address
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Some important instructions regarding the exam
Items not to be carried with Eight Standard Leaving Certificate(ESLC) Admit Card
The following items are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Electronics devices such as mobile, smartwatches, etc.
- Any cheating material
If any candidate founds carrying any of the above things then he/she will be disqualified from the exam and the authority will not be responsible for it.
What is the full form TN ESLC?
TN ESLC stands for Tamil Nadu Eight Standard Leaving Certificate.
Who releases the TN ESLC Admit Card?
TN ESLC Admit Card will be released by Directorate of Government Education, Tamil Nadu.
The important instructions regarding the Tamil Nadu ESLC Exam are given below:
- Candidates may bring all the documents for the exam.
- The students may keep silent for the verification of documents.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam till the exam duration.
- No students are allowed to carry any electronic devices inside the examination hall.
- Before leaving the exam, students need to submit their exam answer sheet.
Stay connected to entrancezone for latest updates.