PGIMER 2019 is Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. Therefore, in order to get admission into PGIMER, one has to qualify the examination which is conducted by PGIMER itself as PGIMER 2019, two times annually in the months of January and July. The institution is basically for the candidates wishing for Post-graduation in courses such as MD, MS, etc. The result of the same has been released on the First week of October 2018. Admissions, however for the same college would be based on the marks scored by the candidate or the cut-off list. For those who gave PGIMER 2018 attempt can check their results, marks, counseling, cut-off and answer key below in this article.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Latest Update: PGIMER MD/MS 2019 Examination Result has been announced. Check result here.
PGIMER 2019: MD & MS Exam Date Result & Counselling Dates
|Availability of Application form||06 October 2018|
|Admit card release Date||15 November 2018|
|Exam PGIMER 2019||25 November 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Announcement of Result||26 November 2018 (11:00 AM)|
|Counselling 1ST Round||14th December 2018 (11:00 AM)|
|Counselling 2nd Round||9th January 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Counselling 3rd Round||18th January 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Counselling 4th Round||25th January 2019 (11:00 AM)|
PGIMER RESULT 2019
The result will be announced by the university through online mode. Applicants will be able to view their results on 26 November 2018 and on 17 December 2018 for DM/MCH/MD Hospital Administration.
PGIMER 2019 result will be checked by the applicants through fill their roll no. & D.O.B.
The University will also release rank wise & a category wise list of selected applicants for counseling.
The overall merit list will be made on the basis of percentile scores obtained by the applicants in the theory exam.
|Open (General) and Sponsored or Deputed||55|
|OBC, OPH, SC/ST, Rural Area, Foreign Nationals||50|
PGIMER 2019 HIGHLIGHTS
|Examination Name: Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Exam|
|Abbreviation of Examination: PGIMER|
|Mode of Examination: Offline|
|Conducting Body: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,
|Type of Examination: Post-graduate.|
|Programmes offered when Qualified: MS, MD.|
PGIMER APPLICATION FORM 2019
The steps to fill the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is given here.
- Candidates can get access to the PGIMER 2019 application form through online mode through the same website
- Starting date to fill the application form for MD/MS field is 06 October 2018.
- Essentials such as Name of the candidate, date of birth, parents name, uploading of essential documents, photographs, sign, etc. in the application form needs to be properly filled.
- Then, the application no. and password of the filled application form by the candidate is processed which needs to be properly preserved for further exam process.
- The application fee for submission of the form can be done online or through SBI Challan.
- Fees for the same is Rs.1000/- for General Candidates and Rs.800/- for SC/ST Candidates(Reserved Categories).
PGIMER 2019 EXAM PATTERN
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Time of Examination||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Number of Questions Asked||200|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
Note: There shall be negative marking for each wrong attempt at the question by a candidate.
PGIMER EXAM 2019 COUNSELLING
PGIMER 2019 counseling will be held after the declaration of result from 20 December 2018. Candidates who would clear the prestigious entrance exam shall be called for the counseling round, prior to which shall get the call letters with dates time and venue of PGIMER Counselling. Candidates must attend the counseling in order to get admission into the particular institution. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the PGIMER 2019 result. However, when the candidate’s marks, it would match with the official cut-off released by the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Institute, should make themselves ready for counseling with all the documents handy and the verification for the same would be done by the authorities. However, after the counseling one has to pay Rs.2485/- on spot as the installment fee.
The following are the various important documents required at the time of counseling:
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Rural certificate if available
- 10th class certificate
- Internship Certificate.
- Certificate for MBBS Degree
- Passport size photos
PGIMER 2019 ADMIT CARD
- Applicants can get their PGIMER 2019 hall ticket/Admit Card from 15 November 2018 itself.
- Candidates can use their application number or Date of Birth to get the Admit card. It is available only through online mode. No other mode can be used to get the admit card.
- Candidates when appearing for the exam are required to get their own Admit card, without which the candidate shall be disqualified to give an attempt of the exam.
- Candidates are seriously advised to preserve their Admit cards until the counseling.
PGIMER 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to get admissions into PGIMER, Chandigarh, need qualify the eligibility criteria of PGIMER 2019. Given below are the points:
- Candidate applying shall have passed MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should complete one-year rotatory internship training on or before 31 December 2018.
- Candidates should register themselves with the Central /State Medical Registration Council.
PGIMER Preparation Tips
- Applicants should solve last 5 to 10 years question papers of the PGIMER exam.
- Keep practicing important topics & tough concepts/facts with your teachers and seniors.
- Applicants also solve sample papers to score well in the exams.
- For studies, given your 6 to 8 hrs. each day in every subject and section.