PGIMER 2019 is Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. Therefore, in order to get admission into PGIMER, one has to qualify the examination which is conducted by PGIMER itself as PGIMER 2019, two times annually in the months of January and July. The institution is basically for the candidates wishing for Post-graduation in courses such as MD, MS, etc. The result of the January session has been released. Admissions, however for the same college would be based on the marks scored by the candidate or the cut-off list. For those who gave PGIMER 2019 January attempt can check their results, marks, counselling, cut-off and answer key below in this article.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: PGIMER MD/MS 2019 Examination Result has been announced. Check result here.
PGIMER 2019: MD & MS Exam Date Result & Counselling Dates(For July Session)
|Availability of Application form||18 March 2019|
|Deadline for Application Form||18 April 2019|
|Admit card release Date||04 May 2019|
|PGIMER 2019 Exam Date||26 May 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Announcement of Result||28 May 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Counselling 1ST Round||17 June 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Counselling 2nd Round||12 July 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Counselling 3rd Round||26 July 2019 (11:00 AM)|
PGIMER 2019 HIGHLIGHTS
|Examination Name: Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Exam|
|Abbreviation of Examination: PGIMER|
|Mode of Examination: Offline|
|Conducting Body: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,
|Type of Examination: Post-graduate.|
|Programmes offered when Qualified: MS, MD.|
PGIMER 2019 APPLICATION FORM
The steps to fill the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is given here.
- Candidates can get access to the PGIMER 2019 application form through online mode through the same website
- Starting date to fill the application form for MD/MS field is 06 October 2018.
- Essentials such as Name of the candidate, date of birth, parents name, uploading of essential documents, photographs, sign, etc. in the application form needs to be properly filled.
- Then, the application no. and password of the filled application form by the candidate is processed which needs to be properly preserved for further exam process.
- The application fee for submission of the form can be done online or through SBI Challan.
- Fees for the same is Rs.1000/- for General Candidates and Rs.800/- for SC/ST Candidates(Reserved Categories).
PGIMER 2019 EXAM PATTERN
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Time of Examination||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Number of Questions Asked||200|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
Note: There shall be negative marking for each wrong attempt at the question by a candidate.
PGIMER EXAM 2019 COUNSELLING
PGIMER 2019 counselling for July Attempt will be held after the declaration of result. Candidates who would clear the prestigious entrance exam shall be called for the counselling round, prior to which shall get the call letters with dates time and venue of PGIMER Counselling. Candidates must attend the counselling in order to get admission into the particular institution. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the PGIMER 2019 result. However, when the candidate’s marks, it would match with the official cut-off released by the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Institute, should make themselves ready for counselling with all the documents handy and the verification for the same would be done by the authorities. However, after the counselling one has to pay Rs.2485/- on spot as the instalment fee.
The following are the various important documents required at the time of counselling:
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Rural certificate if available
- 10th class certificate
- Internship Certificate.
- Certificate for MBBS Degree
- Passport size photos
PGIMER 2019 ADMIT CARD
- Applicants can get their PGIMER 2019 hall ticket/Admit Card in the First week of May 2019.
- Candidates can use their application number or Date of Birth to get the Admit card. It is available only through online mode. No other mode can be used to get the admit card.
- Candidates when appearing for the exam are required to get their own Admit card, without which the candidate shall be disqualified to give an attempt of the exam.
- Candidates are seriously advised to preserve their Admit cards until the counselling.
The candidates who are willing to get admissions into PGIMER, Chandigarh, need qualify the eligibility criteria of PGIMER 2019. Given below are the points:
- Candidate applying shall have passed MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should complete one-year rotatory internship training on or before 31 December 2018.
- Candidates should register themselves with the Central /State Medical Registration Council.
- Applicants should solve the last 5 to 10 years question papers of the PGIMER exam.
- Keep practising important topics & tough concepts/facts with your teachers and seniors.
- Applicants also solve sample papers to score well in the exams.
- For studies, given your 6 to 8 hrs. each day in every subject and section.
The result for the July session will be announced by the university through online mode. Applicants are able to view their results on 28 May 2019 and on 17 June 2019 for DM/MCH/MD Hospital Administration.
PGIMER 2019 result will be checked by the applicants through fill their roll no. & D.O.B.
The University will also release rank wise & a category wise list of selected applicants for counselling.
The overall merit list will be made on the basis of percentile scores obtained by the applicants in the theory exam.
Categories Percentile Open (General) and Sponsored or Deputed 55 OBC, OPH, SC/ST, Rural Area, Foreign Nationals 50 Bhutanese Nationals 45
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.
pgi chandigarh exam date 2019, pgi chandigarh entrance exam 2019, pgi mds 2019 exam date, pgi chandigarh prospectus, pgimer admission, pgimer 2018 application form.