SRMS EET 2020 full form is Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test. SRMS Engineering Institutions, a group of the Engineering Colleges established and run by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust in Lucknow and Bareilly. The engineering college in Bareilly is also known as College of Engineering, Technology & Research Bareilly is a self-financed engineering college managed by SRMS Trust. The colleges are affiliated to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University.
SRMS EET 2020 Important Dates
The application process for SRMS EET 2020 will start in January 2020. Aspiring Candidates are advised to keep a track of the following important dates that are applicable to the SRMS EET:
|Online Application Form Date||First week of January 2020|
|Last Date to Register for Offline Applicants||Last week of April 2020|
|Last Date to Register for Online Applicants||Second week of May 2020|
|SRMS EET 2020 Exam Date||Second week of May 2020|
|SRMS EET 2020 Results Date||Third week of May 2020|
|SRMS EET 2020 Counselling||Third week of May 2020|
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering College Admissions
Admissions for various courses are done according to the guidelines of AICTE and Affiliating University. Aspiring candidates can take admission through State Entrance Examinations of Uttar Pradesh (SEE-UPTU). However, candidates who wish to take admission under management quota seats will need to fulfil criteria set according to the norms and guidelines of Affiliating University. Applications for admissions are filled in the month of February/March every year and candidates will have to appear in the admission test.
SRMS EET 2020 Application Form
Candidates applying for SRMS EET can fill-up the form both online and offline.
For online form click here.
For the offline procedure, Download the Application Form PDF here.
Shir Ram Smarak Engineering College Application form
- The application form would be available in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates are required to fill personal and academic details on the application form.
- Candidates have to upload/ paste recent passport size photograph to the application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000 (non-refundable).
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 30000 as processing fee (refundable).
- Those who want to apply in online mode have to submit the application fee via online mode using credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- Candidates who want to submit the application form in the offline mode have to pay the application fee via DD (Demand Draft) of Rs. 31000 (Rs. 1000+ Rs.30000).
SRMS EET 2020
SRMS EET 2020 is conducted by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust in the following cities:
It is a national level test and is held once a year. For admission to B.Tech programme under management quota SRMS EET 2020 is an online test.
The admissions through SRMS EET 2020 will be made in the following three engineering colleges:
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering, Technology & Research, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow.
Candidates have the option to opt for the following courses for admission to SRMS Engineering Institutions through SRMS EET:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply for Direct Admissions Against Management Quota Seats?
First Year: As per the Dr A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow norms of affiliated colleges, 85% seats will be allotted through UPSEE – 2020 counselling and based on the ranks secured in UPSEE / JEE – Main. The remaining 15% seats are under management quota. And students will be admitted on the basis of 10+2 PCM marks and personal interaction. Whereas student must be passed the PCM exam without any grace mark in any of the subjects.
Lateral Entry / Second Year Admission: Candidates with 3 years Diploma (with minimum 60% marks) and diploma course recognized by State Board of Technical Education. Furthermore, the lateral entry applicant must have appeared in UPSEE.
SRMS EET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Institution has laid down certain guidelines for candidates aspiring to get admission to the university through SRMS EET 2020. The eligibility criteria as per the SRMS Engineering Institutions are as follows:
Applicants have to either complete have to be appearing for before the admission process is over, for any one of the following 10+2 level exams.
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board.
- 12th exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi).
- 10+2 exam conducted by The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC, New Delhi).
- Any recognized board of education.
- Candidates must have a valid rank in UPSEE or JEE-Mains or AIEEE.
- Students seeking admission under management quota will be made through SRMS EET 2020 for which the candidates will have to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the 10+2 level. Students have to fulfil these criteria without grace marks or supplementary exam.
As per the norms of the affiliating university, 85% seats will be allotted through the counselling of UPSEE – 2020 and on the basis of the ranks secured by the aspiring candidates in UPSEE / JEE – Mains / AIEEE. The remaining seats under management quota will be allotted through an online test called Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET) – 2020.
SRMS EET Admit Card
The admit card of a candidate Need to Fill the following details:
- Name of the Candidate;
- Photograph of the Candidate;
- Signature of the Candidate;
- Date and Time of the Candidate;
- The venue of Exam;
- Instructions related to the exam.
Candidates have to bring one photo id proof along with the admit card at the time of the exam. Candidates have to enter application number to download the admit card.
SRMS EET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern would be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam would be a Computer Based Test.
- Time Duration: Total of 2 hours would be given to the students.
- Type of Questions: There would be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Total Questions: Total 100 questions would be on the exam.
- Sections: The exam would be divided into four sections viz English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Marking: 1 mark would be allotted for one correct answer.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking would not be allowed.
SRMS EET Result
- The result will be available on the official website.
- Candidates must enter a number of points to check the account.
- The Board decides to decline the candidate’s guaranteed mark and seat seats.
- Candidates who have blocked equal or higher signs have been blocked and are then checked for consultation.
Highlights of SRMS EET 2020
|Examination Name||Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Exam-SRMS EET 2020|
|Examination Type||National Level|
|Exam Status||B.tech, Management Programme|
|SRMS EET 2020 Application Mode||Online And Offline|
|Email id||[email protected]|