SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 notifications will be soon announced by State Bank of India (SBI). This entrance exam is a national level exam conducted once in a year. SBI Clerk has been replaced by SBI Junior Associates. This entrance exam is conducted to select the candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Sales and Customer Support) in State Bank of India. The candidates who qualify for the preliminary exam would be eligible to appear in Main examination followed by a local language test. Candidates can apply through online mode for SBI Clerk post Interested candidate can go through the following article for detailed information regarding SBI Clerk Prelims exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of SBI Clerk Prelims is give
|Start Date of Application Form||May 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||May 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||June 2021|
|Last date to download Admit Card||June 2021|
|Prelims Exam Date||June 2021|
These are the officially announced dates by the SBI.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding SBI Clerk Application form is given below.
- The candidate has to fill the form through online mode on the official website.
- The applicant has to fill the complete form because incomplete filled will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the SBI.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021?
The Applicants can apply for SBI Clerk Prelims Exams by following the steps provided below:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website. i.e. https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers#page_ and then Select Notifications link.
- Step 2 – Fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Step 3 – Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Step 4 – Upload Photo, Signature and other documents. Preview all the details filled.
- Step 5 – Pay the Application fees and submit the form.
- Step 6 – Finally, Applicants will receive a registration number. Candidates need to note it down and take the printout of the form.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 Qualification Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Exam must have cleared the following criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks. Candidates must have a passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years and the lower age limit is 21 years
- The age relaxation for different categories is:
|2.||Other Backward Classes(OBC)||3 Years|
|6.||Domicile of J&K State from 1 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5 Years|
SBI Clerks Prelims Exam 2021 Question Pattern
The exam pattern of SBI CLERK 2021 examination for the preliminary and main exam is given below.
|Exam duration||60 minutes|
|Question Paper Medium||English and Hindi (except Eng. Language section)|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total number of questions||100 questions|
|Maximum marks||100 marks|
|Negative marking||1/4th mark for every wrong response|
Section-wise division of the paper pattern:
|Section||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Main exam question paper format:
|Exam duration||160 minutes|
|Question Paper Medium||English and Hindi (except General Eng. Language section)|
|Total number of questions||190|
|Negative marking||1/4th mark for every wrong response|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notified by conducting body.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 Syllabus
Here is the detailed syllabus for SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims & Mains both the exams:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Data Sufficiency||Data Interpretation||Reading Comprehension|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Coded Inequalities||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Cloze Test|
|Seating Arrangement||Number Systems||Para jumbles|
|Puzzle||Sequence & Series||Miscellaneous|
|Logical Reasoning||Permutation, Combination &Probability||Fill in the blanks|
|Alphanumeric Series||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Profit & Loss|
|Blood Relations||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices|
|Input-Output Mixtures & Alligations|
|Coding-DecodingWork & Time|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 Results
The SBI Clerk Result 2021 will be declared on the official site. soon after the exam will be over.
- Aspirants can log in by entering their application number and password.
- The Results will be announced in the form of a Score Card.
- Merit List will be prepared based on performance in the exam.
SBI Clerk 2021 Selection Procedure
The candidates will be selected for the post of SBI Junior Associates by following the below-mentioned ways:
- Firstly, they need to qualify Preliminary Examination
- Then they need to appear and qualify Main Examination
- Test of specified opted local language
SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding SBI Clerk Admit Card is given below.
- Hall ticket will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Admit Card is a very important document which contains important information about examination centres, date, time and address and information about the candidate.
- Candidate has to carry one ID proof along with admit card in the exam centre.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 Examination Centres
The examination centres for giving Prelims Exam are:
How to download the Admit card of SBI Clerk Prelims?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.sbi.co.in/web/careers#page_
- Click on “Join SBI”.
- Then on “Current Opening”.
- After that click on “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES “.
- Enter “Registration No / Roll No” and “Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY)”.
- The hall ticket will be displayed.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exams 2021 Highlight
|Name of Exam||SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Hiring process||Prelims and Mains Exam|
|Type of exam||All India Level|
|Official website Website||https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers#page_|
What is the eligibility for bank SBI Clerk?
EDUCATIONAL ELIGIBILITY: A Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Other Requirements: Computer Literacy is a must. For this, candidates should have followed - Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Operations/ Language Or Should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in High School/ Institute/ College. Proficiency in Local Language: Candidates should also be proficient in the language of the state from which they are applying. AGE ELIGIBILITY: A candidate must be 21-28 years of age (Age relaxation of 5 years is given to candidates belonging to SC and ST. The candidates belonging to OBC categories are given an age relaxation of 3 years. The candidates holding Jammu and Kashmir quota are also given an age relaxation of 5 years).
What qualification is needed for SBI Clerk job?
A candidate appearing for SBI Clerk exam needs a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
What is the age limit for SBI Clerk exams?
A candidate must be 21-28 years of age (Age relaxation of 5 years is given to candidates belonging to SC and ST. The candidates belonging to OBC categories are given an age relaxation of 3 years. The candidates holding Jammu and Kashmir quota are also given an age relaxation of 5 years).
Is 60% necessary in graduation to become an SBI Clerk?
No, 60% in graduation is not necessary to appear for SBI Clerk exams. Percentage in graduation is not considered in the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk exams.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Read about SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Here.
sbi clerk 2020 syllabus, sbi clerk 2020 exam date, sbi clerk 2020 expected vacancies, sbi clerk 2018 notification, sbi clerk exam 2020, sbi clerk 2020 vacancy, sbi clerk 2018 exam date, sbi po 2020.