SBI Clerk Prelims Exam has been postponed which has been conducted on 19 April 2020 because of COVID19. SBI Clerk Prelims exam is conducted by State Bank of India (SBI). This entrance exam is a national level exam conducted once in a year. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding SBI Clerk Prelims exam.
NOTE: SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is now replaced by SBI Junior Associates.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Prelims Exam has been postponed which has been conducted on 19 April 2020 because of COVID19.
- Admit Card has been released on 11 February 2020 and can be download till 08 March 2020.
SBI Clerk Prelims Important Dates
The important dates of SBI Clerk Prelims is give
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020: Exam (Postponed), Result - Admissions
|Start Date of Application Form||03 January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||26 January 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||11 February 2020|
|Last date to download Admit Card||08 March 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date|
These are the officially announced dates by the SBI.
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Postponed
On 01 April 2020, An official notification has been released by the SBI that Prelims Exam which has been postponed which has to conduct on 19 April 2020 because of outbreak of COVID19. Candidate are advised to keep visiting this page or official website for new exam dates. Aspirants can also refer to the following public notice.
SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding SBI Clerk Admit Card is given below.
- The Admit Card has been released on 11 February 2020.
- The last date of downloading the hall ticket is 08 March 2020.
- Hall ticket will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Admit Card is a very important document which contains important information about examination centres, date, time and address and information about the candidate.
- Candidate has to carry one ID proof along with admit card in the exam centre.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 Examination Centres
The examination centres for giving Prelims Exam are:
How to download the Admit card of SBI Clerk Prelims?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.sbi.co.in/web/careers#page_
- Click on “Join SBI”.
- Then on “Current Opening”.
- After that click on “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES “.
- Enter “Registration No / Roll No” and “Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY)”.
- The hall ticket will be displayed.
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding SBI Clerk Application form is given below.
- The application form has been released on 03 January 2020.
- The last date of filling application form was 26 January 2020.
- Candidate have to fill the form through online mode on the official website.
- Applicant has to fill the complete form because incomplete filled will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the SBI.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020?
The Applicants can apply for SBI Clerk Prelims Exams by following the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website. i.e. https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers#page_
- Select Notifications link.
- Fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Preview all the details filled.
- Pay the Application fees and submit the form.
- Finally, Applicants will receive a registration number. Candidates need to note it down and take the printout of the form.
SBI Clerk 2020 Qualification Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Exam must have cleared the following criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks. Candidates must have a passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years and the lower age limit is 21 years
- The age relaxation for different categories is:
|2.||Other Backward Classes(OBC)||3 Years|
|6.||Domicile of J&K State from 1 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5 Years|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exams 2020 Highlight
|Name of Exam||SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Hiring process||Prelims and Mains Exam|
|Type of exam||All India Level|
What is the eligibility for bank SBI Clerk?
EDUCATIONAL ELIGIBILITY: A Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Other Requirements: Computer Literacy is a must. For this, candidates should have followed - Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Operations/ Language Or Should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in High School/ Institute/ College. Proficiency in Local Language: Candidates should also be proficient in the language of the state from which they are applying. AGE ELIGIBILITY: A candidate must be 21-28 years of age (Age relaxation of 5 years is given to candidates belonging to SC and ST. The candidates belonging to OBC categories are given an age relaxation of 3 years. The candidates holding Jammu and Kashmir quota are also given an age relaxation of 5 years).
What qualification is needed for SBI Clerk job?
A candidate appearing for SBI Clerk exam needs a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
What is the age limit for SBI Clerk exams?
A candidate must be 21-28 years of age (Age relaxation of 5 years is given to candidates belonging to SC and ST. The candidates belonging to OBC categories are given an age relaxation of 3 years. The candidates holding Jammu and Kashmir quota are also given an age relaxation of 5 years).
Is 60% necessary in graduation to become an SBI Clerk?
No, 60% in graduation is not necessary to appear for SBI Clerk exams. Percentage in graduation is not considered in the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk exams.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Read about SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Here.
sbi clerk 2020 syllabus, sbi clerk 2020 exam date, sbi clerk 2020 expected vacancies, sbi clerk 2018 notification, sbi clerk exam 2020, sbi clerk 2020 vacancy, sbi clerk 2018 exam date, sbi po 2020.