SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) has announced SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 to shortlist aspirants for SBI Clerk. The Admit Card for the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam has been released by SBI. The Candidates who applied for the SBI Prelims Exam 2019 can download the admit card from the Official Website of SBI. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of SBI Clerk Prelims by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 Admission Updates
- The admit card for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is released on 06 June 2019.
- The last date to download SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Admit card is 30 June 2019.
- The Examination Date of Online SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exams is 23, 24, and 30 June 2019.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exams 2019 Important Dates
The important dates & schedule for submission of online Application form for SBI Clerk 2019 Exams for the year 2019 is:
|Start Date of Application Form||20 January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10 February 2019|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||10 February 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||20 January-10 February 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||06 June 2019|
|Last date to download Admit Card||30 June 2019|
|Prelims Exam Date||23,24,30 June 2019|
Read about SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Here.
Qualification Criteria for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college.
- The Upper Age limit for Candidates to apply is 30 Years of age and the lower limit is 21 years of age.
- The age relaxation for different categories is:
|2.||Other Backward Classes(OBC)||3 Years|
|6.||Domicile of J&K State from 1 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5 Years|
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019?
The Applicants can apply for SBI Clerk Prelims Exams by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Preview all the details filled.
- Pay the Application fees and submit the form.
- Finally, Applicants will receive a registration number. Candidates need to note it down and take the printout of the form.
How to Pay Application Fees for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
SBI Clerk Prelims Exams 2019 Knowledge Graph
|University Name/ Name of Exam||SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019|
|Examination Conducting body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Hiring process||Prelims and Mains Exam|
|Type of exam/university||All India Level|
|Admission Date||23, 24, 30 June 2019|
Examination Centers of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019
The examination centres for giving Prelims Exam are:
Admit Card for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019
The Admit Card of SBI Clerk Prelims exam has been released by State Bank of India (SBI) on 06 June 2019. The Admit Card is a very important document which contains important information about examination centres, date, time and address and information about the candidate. Candidate needs to download the Admit card from this link and need to check the information given in the admit card.
What is the Document Required along with Admit card in examination halls?
Candidates need to produce any of the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of entrance examination:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Passbook of Bank
- Voter ID Card
- School/College ID Card.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 Official Contact Details
State bank of India,
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019.
sbi clerk 2019 syllabus, sbi clerk 2019 exam date, sbi clerk 2019 expected vacancies, sbi clerk 2018 notification, sbi clerk exam 2019, sbi clerk 2019 vacancy, sbi clerk 2018 exam date, sbi po 2019.