UPTET 2023: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Notification will be released in February by UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board). This is a state-level exam conducted once a year for the recruitment of teachers in various schools of Uttar Pradesh. The recruitment is for primary(classes I to V) and upper primary (classes VI to VIII) UPTET examination will take place at 2070 centres. More than Seventeen lakhs students would be appearing in the exam. Interested candidates can go through the whole article for detailed information regarding UPTET 2023 exam like dates, eligibility, application form, syllabus etc.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
The UPTET 2023 notification is scheduled to be released in February 2023 on the official website: updeled.gov.in. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria would be able to apply online for the UPTET exam prior to the closing date.
UPTET 2023 Status
The notification for UPTET 2023 is scheduled to be released in February 2023, which can be accessed through the official website – updeled.gov.in. Eligible applicants will have a chance to submit their applications online before the deadline announced by the board.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPTET 2023: Application form, Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus - Admissions
|UPTET 2023 Application||February 2023|
|Exam date||No Announced|
UPTET 2023 Exam Dates
Important dates of Uttar Pradesh TET 2023 is mentioned in the table below:
|Official Notification 2023 Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Online Application Start Date||To Be Announced|
|Last Date Of Online Application||To Be Announced|
|Application Form Correction Window||To Be Announced|
|Availability Of Admit Cards||To Be Announced|
|Date Of Exam||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Objection Rise On Answer Key Date||To Be Announced|
|Result Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Joining Or Appointment Start Date||To Be Announced|
UPTET 2023 Application Form
The detailed information regarding UPTET Application form 2023 is given below
- The authority will release the UPTET 2023 application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidates may fill the details as per the guidelines.
- Moreover, the candidate may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Steps to fill UPTET form Online are as follows :
- Candidates must need to register themselves on the official website of UPBEB i.e. https://updeled.gov.in
- Registration fields marked with ‘*’ are mandatory to be filled and cannot be left blank.
- Candidates need to fill their details such as name, educational qualifications, personal details and various details asked in the online form.
- Selecting the district at the time of UPTET Registration is important from which candidate wants to appear.
- The candidate needs to mention the photo identity proof as well as its ID number at the time of UPTET Registration.
UPTET 2023 Application Fee
The vital information regarding UPTET 2023 Application form is given below:
- Payment needs to be done after the UPTET Registration.
- Fees can be paid through both online and offline mode.
- Following are the online payment options: SBI Internet Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Net banking facility of other banks.
- Offline payment can be done by taking a printout of the e-challan of SBI bank slip.
- The fee structure of UPTET for candidates from different categories is mentioned below :
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Both Paper|
|General Category, Other Backward Category (OBC)||Rs 600/-||Rs 1200/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs 400/-||Rs 800/-|
|PWD||Rs 100/-||Rs 200/-|
Uploading of Documents
- After the payment is done, a candidate needs to scan and upload all the necessary documents online.
- Documents include the recent photograph, mark sheet of intermediate and eligibility proof.
- For those Candidates who are seeking for reservation need to upload the required set of certificates/ documents before the closing date.
- After the UPTET Fee payment, mention the Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Transaction ID/Journal Number (provided by the bank) on the online form and submit the UPTET Form.
Printing of Application Form
- After the final submission of the online form, the registration no. and password will be generated.
- This registration number and password will be required to log in.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen. Download and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- UPTET candidates can apply for either PGT or TGT posts. A separate UPTET application form needs to be filled if the candidate is willing to apply for both posts.
The inability of bringing the mentioned ID card by the candidate at the time of UPTET Exam will not let the candidate appear for the exam.
UPTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
There are two sets of applicants, for both the eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
Qualification of Primary Teachers for Class 1st to 5th
The eligibility criteria of Primary Teachers for Class 1st to 5th is given below:
- Minimum of 50% marks in the intermediate examination is required.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are studying in 2nd year of BTC (Basic Training Certificate), from an institute affiliated to NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are pursuing D.Ed final year from an institute recognized by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are pursuing BTC 2nd year (Urdu) from an institute affiliated to NCTE are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are in the final year of Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University are eligible to apply
- For Teaching Urdu, Candidates who have completed their graduation or are Moa’llim-e-Urdu degree holders from Aligarh Muslim University before August 11, 1997, are eligible to apply.
- Final year students of B.EL.ED is also eligible to apply.
Qualification of Primary Teachers for Class 6th to 8th
The eligibility criteria of Primary Teachers for Class 6th to 8th is given below:
- Minimum 50% of marks in the intermediate examination is required to apply for UPTET.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are studying in BTC 2nd year from an institute affiliated to NCTE are eligible to apply
- Candidates who have completed their graduation/ post-graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or those who have passed or are currently studying in 2nd year of B.Ed from an institute affiliated to NCTE are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation/ post-graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or those who have passed or currently studying in 2nd year of L.T. from an institute affiliated to NCTE are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation/ post-graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or those who have passed or currently studying in 2nd year of B.Ed (Specialization) from an institute affiliated to RCI are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have scored 50% of marks in intermediate and are currently studying in the final year or passed B.Ed are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are currently studying in the final year or passed B.S.C.Ed is eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are currently studying in the final year or passed B.EL.ED are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Category Wise
The candidate’s age must be between 18 to 35 Years. As per the norms prescribed by the government following would be the age relaxation for reserved categories.
UPTET 2023 Eligibility Certificate
Candidate can take the eligibility certificate from the district education board by providing them with a copy of the UPTET Admit Card and Photo Identity Card. It is valid for 5 years.
- Qualified UPTET students can apply for the teaching post in schools of Uttar Pradesh, by providing the eligibility certificate.
- Those candidates who have lost their UPTET Eligibility Certificate can acquire the second copy of the UPTET Eligibility Certificate by paying an amount of INR 300 through DD (Demand Draft) payable drawn in favour of “Secretary, Examination Controller Officer” payable at Allahabad.
- Following documents will be required to get the second copy of UPTET Eligibility Certificate:
- Tenth class mark-sheet
- UPTET Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Newspaper Advertisement of lost Eligibility Certificate
- FIR Copy of lost UPTET Eligibility Certificate
UPTET 2023 Admit Card
The complete detailed information UPTET Admit Card 2023 is given below:
- The admit card will release in online mode by the authority.
- Admit Card for UPTET is issued by the organizing authority UPBEB.
- Hall tickets/admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without the admit card.
How to download UPTET 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates can check the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of UPTET.
- Click on the link “Print UPTET Admit Card”.
- Enter the login credentials in the desired field.
- Once the details are filled, click on the Submit button.
- UPTET Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it for future reference.
UPTET 2023 Paper Pattern
The vital information regarding UPTET Exam Pattern 2023 is given below:
- Two separate papers will be conducted for UPTET 2023 – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is for the candidates applying to be appointed for the post of teacher for class 1st to 5th.
- Whereas, Paper 2 is conducted for the post of teacher for class 6 to 8.
- UPTET exam will be conducted offline.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- No provision of negative marking.
- Both Papers will have 150 questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be 4 options for each question, out of which only 1 would be correct.
The following table below shows the section-wise division of each paper :
|UPTET Exam||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Language 1 (Hindi)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|2nd Language (Anyone from English, Sanskrit and Urdu)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|UPTET Exam||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 2||Child Development, Learning & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|1st Language (Hindi)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|2nd Language (Anyone from English, Sanskrit and Urdu)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|a. Mathematics & Science b. Social Studies/ Social Science||60 Questions||60 Marks|
The above table shows the exam pattern of Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest update as notifies by the officials.
UPTET 2023 Syllabus
Important topics to be covered for both the papers are mentioned below in the list:
UPTET Syllabus – Paper 1
Syllabus of UPTET Paper -1 is mentioned hereby.
|Child Development and Teaching Methodology||Language 1||Language 2||Mathematics||Environmental Science|
|Child development concept||Language Comprehension||Comprehension||Number system||Family and friends|
|Concept of Inclusive Education and Understanding children with special needs||Pedagogy of language development||Pedagogy of language development||Shapes and geometry||Food and nutrition|
|Learning and pedagogy||Fill in the blanks||Language skills||Data handling||Shelters|
|–||Antonyms and synonyms||–||Measurements and units||Water, travel|
|–||Spotting error/ Sentence Correction||–||–||Things we make and do|
|–||Idiom and Phrase||–||–||–|
UPTET Syllabus – Paper 2
Syllabus of UPTET Paper -2 is mentioned hereby.
|Child Development, Learning and Pedagogy||Language 1 (Hindi)||Language 2||Mathematics/ Science B. Social Studies/ Social Science|
|Child development concept||Unseen Passage||Unseen Passage and comprehension||Science- Food & Materials, How things work, moving things, people and ideas, natural phenomenon and resources, the world of the living, pedagogy of science|
|The concept of inclusive learning and understanding language children with special needs||Grammar||Grammar skills||Social studies- history, geography, social and political life, economics and static GK, UP Related questions, social studies pedagogy|
|Learning and pedagogy||Language Pedagogy||Language Pedagogy||Mathematics- Number system & simplification, percentage & ratio, time, work, speed &distance, algebra & mensuration, geometry, average, profit & loss, pedagogy of mathematics|
Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
UPTET 2023 Answer Key
The detailed information regarding UPTET 2023 Answer key is given below.
- UPTET 2023 unofficial answer key will be released firstly.
- The final answer key of UPTET exam will be released after the submission of objection by examinees.
How to check UPTET 2023 official Answer key?
The complete procedure to check UPTET 2023 official Answer key:
- Visit the official website. i.e. updeled.gov.in
- Click on the tab UPTET 2020 exam.
- Then click on UPTET Answer key.
- After that candidate has to enter their login details.
- Then aspirant can download the official answer key.
UPTET 2023 Result
The vital information regarding UPTET Result 2023 is given below:
- Candidates can check their result on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education website.
- The result notification has been published in the major newspapers of Uttar Pradesh.
- The scorecard has also be announced on the official website of UPTET.
- The result can be checked online by logging in with the roll number.
How to check UP-TET 2023 Result?
- Firstly, visit the official website of UPTET i.e., http://updeled.gov.in/DefaultTET.aspx
- Click on the link ‘UPTET Result’.
- Enter the UPTET Registration or Roll Number.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print out of it for future reference.
UPTET 2023 Cut Off
The cut off as decided by UP Basic Education Board is as follows:
- General category candidates who will have a 60% score in UPTET will be considered qualified for the Recruitment.
- For reserved category, qualifying marks are 55% marks.
- Qualified candidates will be granted the UPTET eligibility certificate.
UPTET 2023 Highlights
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 key highlights are mentioned in the table below.
|Name of the Exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2023|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Type of Exam||State Level Test|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|UPTET 2023 Registration||Started|
|UPTET Official Website||http://updeled.gov.in/|
FAQs of UPTET
What is the full form of UPTET?
UPTET stands for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test.
Who is the conducting body of UPTET?
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is the conducting body of UPTET.
What is the mode of examination of UPTET?
UPTET examination will be conducted offline(PBT).
What is the mode of application form in UPTET?
UPTET application form will be filled online.
uptet 2020 online application, uptet 2020-21, upbasiceduboard uptet 2020, uptet 2020 online form
Sir last year i had qualified the uptet exm 2019 but this year i had not passed .. plz tell me if tht previous result will be valid now or not
Absolutely valid .