GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Dates will be announced in June 2023. Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE Entrance Test) will release the online registration form. The Institute offers a Degree Program in various disciplines in Economics, International Business Economics, Agribusiness Economics, Financial Economics, & Finance. The students need to pass a rigorous nationwide entrance exam that tests their quantitative, analytical, and reasoning skills. Read the complete article to know more about GIPE Admission Test 2023.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the GIPE Entrance test are given in the table below:
|Form release||June 2023||June 2023||June 2023|
|Last date to apply||18 June 2023||18 June 2023||18 June 2023|
|Download of Admit Card||June 2023||June 2023||June 2023|
|Exam Date||27 June 2023||27 June 2023||27 June 2023|
|Result declaration date||02 July 2023||02 July 2023||02 July 2023|
GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Application Form
The details regarding the GIPE Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GIPE Entrance Test 2023: Application Form, Eligibility - Admissions
- GIPE 2023 Application Form has been released for all the courses. The last date to apply is 18 June 2023.
- Submit the application form as instructed by GIPE.
- Carefully check all details before submitting the form.
- The documents asked to be uploaded should be in the format as suggested by the exam authority.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Application Fee
The candidates can check the details regarding the application fee underneath;
|General/OBC Category/SC/ ST Category||Rs. 1500/-|
The fee is Non-refundable. Payment gateway charges will be extra. The candidates must pay the ‘application fee’ only through the payment gateway’ by using a Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking facility.
How to Fill GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Application Form?
The steps to apply for the GIPE Entrance Exam 2023 are given below:
- Visit the official website of GIPE.
- Click on Apply Now and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Then, the candidate may enter the basic details asked to register themselves.
- After filling the details, click on the submit button.
- Candidates will receive the login credentials on the registered email address or mobile number.
- Login and Filling the Details:
- Now, the candidate may log in using the credentials i.e login id and password.
- After login, candidates have to fill the details as per asked in the form.
- Candidates will be asked personal, academic as well as qualification details.
- Uploading Documents:
- After filling all the details, the candidate has to upload the documents.
- The documents are to be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Fee Payment:
- After the documents have been uploaded, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode.
- Now, the candidate may review the application form and check that the details are filled incorrectly.
- After reviewing the form, candidates may submit the application form by clicking the submit button.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further use.
GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the GIPE Entrance test are given below:
Eligibility for BSc
- The candidate must have passed his class 12th examination from a recognised board.
- must have at least 60% aggregate marks and 50% for SC/ ST category.
Eligibility for M.Sc and MA
- Candidates must have a UG course degree.
- Admission is subjected to a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved candidates) at graduation.
Eligibility for PhD
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree in any of the following fields:
- Population Studies
- Agricultural Economics
- Law & Economics
- Public Policy
- Must have secured at least 55% marks and 50 for SC, ST, OBC, DTNT, and VJNT.
GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Question Format
Candidates seeking admission need to appear for an entrance exam that will be held on 27 June 2023.
- Duration: 120 mins
- Total Marks: 100 (1 mark per question)
- Question Type: Objective type questions
- Negative Marking: One-fourth of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Sections: 3
- Analytical ability and reasoning – 20 marks
- Aptitude in mathematics and statistics – 30 marks
- Undergraduate knowledge in economics – 50 marks
For sample questions, please visit: www.gipe.ac.in
GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Syllabus
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Descriptive Statistics, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures of dispersion Correlation and Regression Coefficient, Probability Theory, Index Numbers.
- Mathematics for economics – Algebra, Calculus and Matrix Algebra.
- Macroeconomics (Demand Curves, Price and Income Elasticity of Demand, Cost Curves, Equilibrium of Firm under different market structures).
- Macroeconomics(National Income, Theory of Income Determination, Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Trade and Balance of Payments).
- Basic theories of growth and development.
- Recent developments in the Indian Economy and international economic issues of contemporary importance.
GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Admit Card
The candidates can check below in the given points vital information about GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Admit Card:
- The candidates will have to download their admit card from the official website.
- The hall ticket will be released 10 days before the exam date.
- Applicants will have to enter their login details to download the same.
- Without the exam call letter entrance into the exam hall will not be permitted.
- Candidates must preserve their exam hall ticket until the final admission process gets over.
GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Result
The result of GIPE Entrance Test 2023 will be uploaded on the website of the Institute and displayed on the Notice Board at the Institute tentatively by evening on FRIDAY, 2ND JULY 2023.
- The Institute will admit a total of 40 students to M.A. (Economics) and M.Sc each programme whereas in B.Sc (Economics ) total of 120 candidates will be admitted.
- The candidates will have to check their result by entering their login details.
GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Admission Process
After the announcement of the result, the Institute will notify the schedule of the process of admission separately on the website of the Institute and also communicate to the candidates as per the list of merit and rank in the entrance test.
- The candidates must note that the admission will be strictly based on merit.
- All the qualified candidates will have to carry their mandatory documents to the counselling centre for verification and seat allotment.
- The qualified candidates from reserved categories or those, who want to take admission on reserve seats or quota seats, must submit their CASTE CERTIFICATE / CERTIFICATE TO CLAIM QUOTA before the result/notification declares in this regards, on the GIPE website. If
they fail to submit the documents to claim the reserved seats/quota before the prescribed date, the Institute will treat them as “GENERAL CANDIDATES”.
Documents to be Submitted while Admission 2023
- Transfer Certificate/ Leaving Certificate
- Statement of Marks
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for Reserve Categories)
- Certificate of Disability (for Physical Handicapped Candidates)
- Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for OBC and those categories, which are required to submit it to claim reservation quota as per government rules).
- Economical Weaker Section (EWS) certificate for those claiming Reservation Quota in this category. (B.Sc Course)
- Domicile Certificate for Jammu and Kashmir applicants (B.Sc course)
GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam 2023 Centers
Candidates can check the examination centres where the entrance takes place.
- New Delhi
GIPE M.Sc Entrance Test 2023 Centres
GIPE MA Entrance Test 2023 Centres
GIPE Entrance Test 2023 Highlights
Aspirants can check hereunder, GIPE Admission Test 2023 Basic Details
|Exam Name||Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE Entrance Test) 2023|
|Conducting Body||Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Purpose||To offer admission into M.Sc, MA and B.Sc programmes.|
gipe entrance books, gipe previous year entrance exam question paper, gipe placements, gipe cut off, Gokhale institute of politics and economics admission 2018, gipe ma economics entrance syllabus, gipe merit list 2017, gipe admission 2020