Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021-22 takes place for the Class 9/10/11/12. The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is the conducting body of the Punjab Meritorious School Admission. Those who belong to below poverty line (BPL) families with smart cards are eligible to register. One can register for it in an online mode at the official site. The candidates have to check the eligibility criteria in order to fill the form. The selection of the candidates takes place on the basis of the entrance exam. Read the post to get the detailed analysis of the admission here. Meritorious schools are in Amritsar, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Hakumat Singh Wala village in Ferozepur district, Ghabdhan village in Gurdaspur, Sangrur, and Talwara in Hoshiarpur.
Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021-22 exam date is yet to announce.
Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021-22 Status
Those who apply for the, must check the current status of the exam here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021-22: Application, Exam Date - Admissions
|Punjab Meritorious School Application Form||31 July 2021 (Last Date)|
|Exam||To be announced|
Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021 Dates
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Punjab Meritorious School admission for IX, X,XI,XII class must know about the important dates of the events. Check the table below for the updated dates
|Punjab Meritorious School Admission Application form||20 April 2021 (Started)|
|Last date of the submission of the application form||31 July 2021|
|Availability Of Admit Card||–|
|The declaration of the result||–|
Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021 Application Form
The process of application takes place in an online mode at the official site. As per the classes, the candidates have to apply accordingly. Few things the candidates have to keep in mind are:
- Registration Form will be available online on the website of the Punjab Meritorious School.
- Keep the required documents ready before filling the application form.
- Scanned images of the photograph, signature and documents in the prescribed size and format.
- Payment of the application fee in an online mode. The application form is incomplete without the fee.
- Print the filled application form for future reference.
How To Apply For Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021?
The process of the application form is discussed below.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website of Punjab Meritorious School i.e https://www.meritoriousschools.com
- A home page will appear on the screen
- Locate and click on “Application Form 2021” as per the class preference.
- Enter the details required in correct form to do the registration.
- A Login id will be created after the registration.
Step 2: Fill The Application Form
Enter all the other details required in the correct format. While filling the application form, one needs to enter the details such as education, contact and personal information. Always enter the correct details otherwise the application will be rejected.
Step 3: Upload The Scanned Images
Before filling the form, scanned all the required documents in order to upload them to the application form. The scanned images of the photograph and signature and the documents must be in the prescribed format and size.
Step 4: Pay The Application Fee
The process of application is incomplete without the payment of the application fee. The candidates can make the payment in an online mode via net banking/debit card/credit card. Note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Documents Required To Fill Punjab Meritorious School 2021 Application Form
- Class 8th, 9th, 10th & 11 Marksheet as per the class registration
- Scanned passport-sized photograph and signature
- Identity Proof
- School Leaving Certificate
- Valid email id and Mobile no.
- Banking details for payment of the application fee
- Guardian Details
Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
Fulfilling the eligibility requirement is the important thing in order to fill the application form. Check the eligibility criteria here:
Academic Requirement: Clearing Previous Qualifying Exam
- Clear Class 8 for the Class 9th admission
- Clear Class 9 for the Class 10th admission
- Clear Class 10 board for the Class 11th admission (70% general and 65% SC / ST category)
- Clear Class 11 for the Class 12th admission
Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021 Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document in order to appear for the exam.
- The registered candidates have to look into the admit card in an online mode at the official website as per the classes they have applied for.
- The admit card is the identity of the person on the examination day.
- It contains lots of information such as Candidate’s Name, Roll NoExam date, time, venue etc.
- Thus after downloading the admit card, one must always go through the details mentioned in it.
Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021 Result
Once the exam is over, students eagerly wait for the result. The result is declared in an online mode at the official site. Those who have given the exam have to login to the account in order to view the result. The result reflects the qualifying nature of the students. This shows the final selection of the students as per the preference of the class.
Punjab Meritorious School Admission 2021 Overview
|Exam Name||Punjab Meritorious School Entrance Exam 2021|
|Conducting Body||Punjab School Education Board|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Punjab Meritorious School Admission FAQs
Ques 1: Who can apply for Punjab Meritorious School Admission?
Ans: Punjab Meritorious School Admission takes admission in Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. THus candidates have to look into the process accordingly.
Ques 2: What is the frequency of the Punjab Meritorious School Admission?
Ans: Once in a year.
Ques 3: What is the mode of the Punjab Meritorious School Admission application form?
Ans: Online mode
Ques 4: What is the mode of the Punjab Meritorious School Admission application fee payment?
Ans: Online mode via net banking/ debit card/credit card