Rehabilitation Psychology is related to the study of psychological principles for the healing of patients who have injury or illness disability. This course is to check the behavioural and mental health issues related to the injury or chronic condition of patients that leads to disability and promote behaviour for positive adaptation to disability condition. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the Rehabilitation Psychology course eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc.
Popular Rehabilitation Psychology Course List
The candidates can check all the popular course for the psychology rehabilitation study which is given in the list below:
- B.Sc/ B.Sc (Hons.), BA
- M.Sc, MA
- Postgraduation Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology
To get admission for the psychology subjects in rehabilitation, the candidate can choose any course from the given list above.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Rehabilitation Psychology Course Details: Eligibility Criteria, Admission - Admissions
What is the Eligibility Criteria of Rehabilitation Psychology Course?
The applicant must fulfil all the psychology eligibility criteria to apply for admission. The candidates can check all the required eligibility criteria for all the courses of the psychology study of rehabilitation which are given in the list below:
For Undergraduate Courses
- The candidate must be cleared the 12th standard with science or arts as a main subject
- The candidate must be scored at least a minimum of 60% marks in 12th standard examination
For Postgraduation Courses
- The candidate must be completed their under-graduation examination with psychology as the main subject
- The candidate must be scored at least a minimum of 55% marks in the undergraduate level examination
For PG Diploma Courses
- The candidate must be completed the bachelor’s degree examination with the 10+2+3 course pattern from the recognised college/university
- The candidate must be scored 50% in the bachelor’s degree examination
For PhD Courses
- The candidate must be completed the postgraduation/Master’s degree examination from the recognised college/university
- The candidate must be scored 50% marks in the master’s/postgraduation degree examination
Rehabilitation Psychology Course Duration
The candidate can check here the psychology rehabilitation course duration and time which is given in the table below:
|B.Sc Course||3 Years|
|B.A Course||3 Years|
|M.Sc Course||2 Years|
|M.A Course||2 Years|
|Pg Diploma Course||1 Year|
|PhD Course||3 Years|
Rehabilitation Psychology Course Admission Procedure
The candidate must check the admission procedure for the psychology course admission which is given in the list below:
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of the eligibility criteria and marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- The candidate must be applied first through the online application method.
- The candidate have to attend the entrance examination organised in the colleges/universities.
- The candidate who qualified the entrance examination with the acceptable marks will go for further procedure.
- The qualified candidates will be notified for the counselling session and document verification session and then they will get admission.
The applicants must check here all the required documents for the verification to get the admission in psychology subject which is given in the list below:
- Candidate’s Recent clicked Passport size photograph
- 10th and 12th marks sheets
- Graduation Degree and all Marks Sheets
- Postgraduation Degree and all Marks Sheets
- Entrance Examination Admit Card and Scorecard
- ID proofs (like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport etc)
How to Apply for Rehabilitation Psychology Course?
The candidate can check the complete application procedure for psychology subjects which are given in the list below:
- The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility requirements to apply for the rehabilitation course admission.
- The candidate have to apply through the online application form to get admission.
- The candidate will fill the information and details in the application form
- The information must be correct and properly filled in the application form.
- The asked information is given in the list below:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Qualification Details
- The candidate must have some required documents to fill the information in the application form which is given below:
- 10th marks sheet
- 12 marks sheet
- Under Graduation Degree and all semester marks sheets
- Post Graduation Degree and all semester marks sheets
- Valid ID proof
- Candidate’s recent clicked photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- The candidate makes sure that they filled all the needed information in the application form because the admission authority will not accept the incomplete and incorrect application form.
Rehabilitation Psychology Course Specification
The candidate can check specifications of all the offered courses to psychology study which are given in the list below:
For Under Graduation
- Introduction to human services
- Social psychology
- Crisis intervention
- Case management
- Theories of counselling
- Addiction and substance abuse
For Post Graduation
- Occupational analysis
- Psychosocial disadvantages and disabilities
- Rehabilitation counselling and assessment
- Rehabilitation research
- Case management
- Medical aspects of disabilities
- Rehabilitation counselling
- Culture and disabilities and disadvantages
- Ethics in rehabilitation counselling
- Sexuality and disabilities
- Addictions rehabilitation
- Classification/assessment of mental, emotional, and physical disorders
- Foundations in Psychology
- Statistical methods
- Cognitive-affective bases of behaviour
- Biological bases of behaviour
- Measurement, statistics and research design
- Psychometric theory
Colleges/ Universities Offering Rehabilitation Psychology Courses
The applicants can check those colleges, institutes and universities who offer the study of a rehabilitation psychology course in India which is given in the list below:
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- Ambedkar University (AU), New Delhi
- Department of Psychology, University of Delhi
- Gautam Buddha University (GBU), Greater Noida
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB), Vadodara
- Amity Institute Of Psychology And Allied Sciences, Noida
- Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Telangana
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
Top Jobs Through Rehabilitation Psychology Courses
The candidates can check the top jobs through psychology study which is given in the list below:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Industrial Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Research Psychologist
- Health Psychologist
Rehabilitation Psychology Course Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights for Rehabilitation Psychology Course:
|Branch Name||Rehabilitation Psychology Courses|
|Popular Courses||B.Sc, B.A, M.Sc, M.A, PG Diploma, PhD|
|Basic Selection Criteria||Entrance Test Based followed by Counselling|
About Rehabilitation Psychology
Rehabilitation psychology is responsible for treating patients with their physical, mental, or emotional issues so that they can live as normal life as possible. Rehabilitation counsellors deal with psychological and physical problems that affect the patients including severe brain injuries and post-traumatic stress disorders. They use their knowledge to help the patients to understand and recover their disability. To become apply for the course the candidate must be completed 12th level examination to study the psychology subject.