Mizoram University Admission 2021 will commence offering undergraduate, PG and PhD courses covering the field of Technology and Architecture. The candidates can fill the form online within a stipulated date as prescribed by the University. Aspirants need to qualify the entrance exam to get admitted into any of the course. The admission process is held once a year at the state level. Scroll down to get more details about Mizoram University Admission 2021.
Mizoram University Admission 2021 Status
|Admission notification||Yet to announce|
Mizoram University Admission 2021 Dates
The important dates regarding the Mizoram University admission 2021 are given below:
|Last date of submission of online application||July 2021|
|Last date of submission of hard copy||July 2021|
|Date of Admission Test||August 2021|
|Date of declaration of result||August 2021|
|Date of Admission||August 2021|
|Classes commence on||August 2021|
Mizoram University Admission 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the Mizoram University admission 2021 Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Mizoram University Admission 2021: Application Form - Admissions
- Online application for Mizoram University Admission 2021 will release in May.
- The forms can be submitted through the online mode via the website portal.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in the month of June 2021.
- Candidates may fill the details correctly as no correction window will be provided.
- It is advised to keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Mizoram University Eligibility Test 2021 Application Fee
The details regarding the Mizoram university admission Application fee are given below:
|General Candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
- Mode of Payment: The application fee is also payable through online mode only via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
How to fill Mizoram University Admission Form?
The details regarding the Mizoram University Application process are given below:
- To apply for admission at Mizoram University, register, and log in to the college’s official website for admission.
- Fill up the online application form with required details. No changes will be allowed after submitting the form.
- Applicants have to make the payment of INR 700 (INE 350 for SC/ST Candidates) to complete the application process
- After submitting the online form, a PDF will be generated. Take a print-out and send the hard-copy along with required documents.
Mizoram University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the eligibility criteria for admission in Mizoram University are given below:
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech must have passed 10+2 level examination with minimum 50% marks in PCM.
- For admission to B.Tech and B.Tech (Lateral Entry), candidates are required to appear in Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination (MZUEEE)
- To get admission in B.Arch programme, candidates have to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- For admission to MBA, candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and valid CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score.
- Candidates applying for B.Ed must have passed Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters Degree with at least 50% marks. Admission to the course will be done on the basis of entrance test scores.
- To get admission in PG and Doctoral level courses, candidates need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university followed by a personal interview.
For UG Courses
Mizoram University Admission 2021 Candidates who are interested to get admission in undergraduate courses are required to satisfy the norms of eligibility. Aspirants must have done intermediate from the well-known board with good records.
For PG Courses
Students looking for Postgraduate courses to get admission in must have done graduation in relevant stream from recognized university/ institute with good records.
For Planning and Architecture Course
Aspirants should have valid NATA score and higher secondary or 10+2 qualification from any recognized board with 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics.
Mizoram University M.Phil and Ph.D. Admission 2021
The university also provides two doctoral-level programmes – Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) under similar specializations from different areas of learning and education.
Candidates need to have a MasterMizoram University Admission 2020’s level degree in the relevant discipline to meet the eligibility criteria of the concerned courses. The degree must be acquired from a recognized university.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Phil.||Botany||Master’s degree in a relevant discipline|
|History & Ethnography|
|Library and Information Science|
|Ph.D.||Botany||Master’s degree in a relevant disciplineMizoram University Admission 2020|
|Mathematics and Computer Science|
|History & Ethnography|
|Forestry (Agro Forestry)|
|Horticulture, Aromatic and Medicinal Plants|
|Library and Information Science|
Mizoram University B.Ed and M.Ed Admission 2021
The details regarding the Mizoram University B.Ed and M.Ed Admissions 2021 are given below:
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities with at least 50% aggregate marks.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
|On the basis of marks scored in Entrance Exam|
|M.Ed||Must have minimum 50% aggregate marks in B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed./B.El. Ed./D.El. Ed or any equivalent degree.|
Mizoram University Admission 2021 Result
The details regarding the MU result are given below:
- Mizoram University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Exams for these courses conducted twice in a year for odd and even semester.
- The result will be published online on the official website of the University.
- Candidates can check and download their scorecard online.
How to check the Mizoram University Result 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned check the Mizoram University result.
- The result will be announced on the official website of the university. candidates have to visit the official website of Mizoram University.
- After that, click on the “Administration” tab.
- After clicking on the Administration tab, click on the “Examination” button.
- Then, click on the “Exam Result’ button.
- Click on the desired course link.
- After that, the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download that scorecard and save it for further use.
Following are the documents that must be attested or enclosed in the hard copy application form:
- Class X Marksheet and Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet and Certificate
- Qualifying Bachelor Degree Marksheet OR 5th Semester Exam Marksheet Mizoram University Admission 2021 (in case of result awaited applicants) for Master Degree course admissions
- Qualifying Master Degree Marksheet for MPhil/ Ph.D. admissions
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- MZU Registration Card (if any)
- Any other relevant documents
Mizoram University Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||Mizoram University Admission 2021|
|Conducting body||Mizoram University|
|Frequency||Once a year|