Mizoram University Admission 2020: Mizoram University is a central university which was established on 02 July 2001, located in Aizawl, the capital of the Mizoram. North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) is the Parent University of the Mizoram University. The Mizoram University is affiliated to University Grants Commission of India (UGC) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Mizoram University offers two undergraduate courses covering the field of Technology and Architecture. For the candidates looking for the Postgraduate programmes, the university caters several programmes in the area of Arts, Science, Management, Social work etc. Candidates pursuing admission in Doctoral programmes are offeredMizoram University Admission 2020 two courses, Ph.D. and M.Phil, at the doctoral level by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech must have passed 10+2 level examination with minimum 50% marks in PCM.
- For admission to B.Tech and B.Tech (Lateral Entry), candidates are required to appear in Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination (MZUEEE)
- To get admission in B.Arch programme, candidates have to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- For admission to MBA, candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and valid CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score.
- Candidates applying for B.Ed must have passed Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters Degree with at least 50% marks. Admission to the course will be done on the basis of entrance test scores.
- To get admission in PG and Doctoral level courses, candidates need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university followed by a personal interview.
Important Events and Dates of 5-year Integrated Master of Business Administration 2020-25
|Last date of submission of online application||July 2020|
|Last date of submission of hard copy||July 2020|
|Date of Admission Test||July 2020|
|Date of declaration of result||July 2020|
|Date of Admission||July 2020|
|Classes commence on||August 2020|
Mizoram University Admission 2020 Important Events and Dates of 2-year Integrated Master in Business Administration 2020-21
|Date of online application||April 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications||June 2020|
|Date of written test||June 2020|
|Date of declaration of results||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Last date of admission||First week of August 2020|
|Commencement of classes||Second week of August 2020|
Mizoram University Application Form 2020
Online application for Mizoram University Admission 2020 available on the official website. The forms submitted only through the online portal will be accepted. No other mode of submission will be accepted. Interested candidates can also fill the online application form through the link provided by us below;
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Mizoram University Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates - Admissions
- General Candidates – Rs. 700
- SC/ST Candidates – RS. 350
The application form should be submitted through online mode only. The application fee is also payable through online mode only.
- To apply for admission at Mizoram University, register, and log in to the college’s official website for admission.
- Fill up the online application form with required details. No changes will be allowed after submitting the form.
- Applicants have to make the payment of INR 700 (INE 350 for SC/ST Candidates) to complete the application process
- After submitting the online form, a PDF will be generated. Take a print-out and send the hard-copy along with required documents.
Mizoram University M.Phil and Ph.D. Admission 2020
The university also provides two doctoral-level programmes – Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) under similar specializations from different areas of learning and education.
Candidates need to have a MasterMizoram University Admission 2020’s level degree in the relevant discipline to meet the eligibility criteria of the concerned courses. The degree must be acquired from a recognized university.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Phil.||Botany||Master’s degree in a relevant discipline|
|History & Ethnography|
|Library and Information Science|
|Ph.D.||Botany||Master’s degree in a relevant disciplineMizoram University Admission 2020|
|Mathematics and Computer Science|
|History & Ethnography|
|Forestry (Agro Forestry)|
|Horticulture, Aromatic and Medicinal Plants|
|Library and Information Science|
- For UG Courses:
Mizoram University Admission 2020Candidates who are interested to get admission in undergraduate courses are required to satisfy the norms of eligibility. Aspirants must have done intermediate from the well-known board with good records.
- For PG Courses:
Students looking for Postgraduate courses to get admission in must have done graduation in relevant stream from recognized university/ institute with good records.
- For Planning and Architecture Course:
Aspirants should have valid NATA score and higher secondary or 10+2 qualification from any recognized board with 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics.
Following are the documents that must be attested or enclosed in the hard copy application form:
- Class X Marksheet and Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet and Certificate
- Qualifying Bachelor Degree Marksheet OR 5th Semester Exam MarksheeMizoram University Admission 2020t (in case of result awaited applicants) for Master Degree course admissions
- Qualifying Master Degree Marksheet for MPhil/ Ph.D. admissions
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- MZU Registration Card (if any)
- Any other relevant documents
- 40 for MBA
- 30 + 4* for MBA
Mizoram University Result 2020
Mizoram University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Exams for these courses conducted twice in a year for odd and even semester. The result will be published online on the official website of the University. Candidates can check and download their scorecard online.
How to check the Mizoram University Result 2020?
Steps to follow by the candidates:
- The result will be announced on the official website of the university. candidates have to visit the official website of Mizoram University.
- After that, click on the “Administration” tab.
- After clicking on the Administration tab, click on the “Examination” button.
- Then, click on the “Exam Result’ button.
- Click on the desired course link.
- After that, the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download that scorecard and save it for further use.
For more information regarding MUZEEE 2020.