RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 will be conducted by official authorities of the Gujarat government under the Right To Education act 2009. The Government of Gujarat is responsible to conduct the RTE admission process for the eligible students every year. Children who belong to economically weak families can apply for RTE and get free education under the act. Even Private schools have reserved 25% of the total seats for the students of the RTE act. All the details about the RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Application process, eligibility criteria, age criteria, reporting time, documents required for verification, and selection process, etc. are mentioned below.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Dates
|Important Events||Dates (tentative)
|Online application||June 2023|
|Due date for online application||July 2023|
|Document upload||July 2023|
|Accepted/Rejected online form at district level||July 2023|
|First round admission process||July 2023 to
|Admit card||July 2023 to
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about RTE Gujarat Admission 2023: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date - Admissions
|2nd round choice filling||To be officially
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Application Form
- The government of Gujarat comes up with an online application form for all the children who want to apply for RTE admissions.
- The online application form is available on the official website of RTE Gujarat.
- Parents of the eligible children need to fill the application form and submit the same before the given due date to get registered.
- The applications submitted after the given due date will not be considered by the official authority.
- Parents need to keep in mind that they have to fill the form correctly and attach the required documents in the already prescribed size.
- Filling the form incorrectly may result in the cancellation of the application form by the official authority.
- The applicants should keep a copy of the application form with them until the process of admission gets over.
Offline application for RTE 2023-23
The official authorities responsible for the RTE act also provide an offline mode of application.
- Parents who want to fill the form offline have to visit the official portal and download the offline form from the same.
- Furthermore, one has to visit the Sewa Kendra.
- Fill the form.
- Submit the same at Sewa Kendra.
The staff at Sewa Kendra will also help the parents in filling the form.
Steps of Application for RTE Gujarat 2023-23
- The first step is to visit the official website of RTE.
- There is a tab “Apply online” on the first page of the website. Click it.
- After that, click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Fill in all the required details in the form correctly.
- Upload the documents required for the form in the already prescribed size.
- Log in to the official portal.
- Fill the application form.
- Recheck all the details and then submit the form.
Note: Approximately 1440 forms were rejected by the official authorities of RTE Gujarat due to invalid information.
Documents required for application of RTE Gujarat
- Address proof like Adhaar card, Passport, Electricity bill,Telephone bill, Driving license, Water bill, Ration card or Rent agreement
- Parent’s caste certificate which can be issued from one from Mamlatdar, Social welfare officeror Taluka Development officer
- Birth Certificate which can be issued from Gram panchayat, Niagara palika, Hospital Register, Maha Nagar palika, Anganvadi, Balvadi register certificate, Parents’ or guardian’s notarized affidavit will do
- Passport size colored photograph of the applicant.
- Parent’s income from Mamlatdar of Tamika development officer
- BPL card number from BPL card
- Copy of child’s aadhar card.
- Copy of parent’s aadhar card.
- Bank details from Child’s or parent’s bank passbook.
- If the child is an orphan a copy of an Orphanage certificate or Guardian notarized certificate is needed
- If the child is in need, Bal Suraksha Adhikari certificate
- Children who belong to a child care institution have to submit a copy of Bal Suraksha Adhikari certificate
- Child labor or a Child of migrating labors have to attach a copy of Labour and employment department certificate.
- Mentally challenged child have to get a Civil surgeon certificate
- Child with CWSN(min. 40 percent), Civil surgeon certificate
- Children who are HIV positive, Civil surgeon certificate
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant whose age is between 6 to 7 years can apply for free education under the RTE act 2009.
- Children born between June 2014 to June 2015 can apply for free education under the 25 percent reservation.
- The family income of a student who belongs to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category should be less than or up to 2 lakhs per annum.
- Student who belongs to other backward classes can apply for the RTE admissions if their family income is not more than 1 lakh per annum
- The family income of a student belonging to the general category should be up to 68,000 per annum.
Admission process for RTE Gujarat 2023-23
The admission process for RTE usually takes place in 3 rounds
- Round 1
- Round 2
- Round 3
After the results of the 1st round are declared, the parents have to apply for the 2nd round and then apply for the 3rd round with the same application process.
Gujarat RTE Result 2023
- The results of the process are announced on the official website by the official authority for the reference of the applicants.
- The applicants have to check the results online by logging in to the website with help of the login credentials.
RTE Gujarat admission selection process
- The selection process of the first, second and third rounds is the same.
- The official authorities of RTE Gujarat select the candidates based on a lottery system.
- After the lottery, the results are declared on the official website by the Directorate of Primary Education.
- The selected students are to download the admit card from the official website.
- Go to the school, take admission through RTE and submit the required documents.
Key Points of Gujarat RTE Admission 2023
- Fill the form correctly before the due date
- Attach the required documents
- Submit the form to the receiving centre
- Form approval by DPEO
Online seat allocation
- Print admit card
- Get selected
- Visit school
- Take admission
Gujarat RTE Admission 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Right to Education 2023 Gujarat|
|Conducted by||Gujarat government|
|Act||Right to Education Act 2009|
|Private school reservation rate||25%|
|Last date to apply online||March 2023|