SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2021 registrations have been closed now. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, organizes a free coaching scheme for SC and OBC candidates for various competitive exams. The registration of the SC OBC Free coaching scheme will be online. The objective of the Free Coaching for SC & OBC students is to provide coaching for economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) candidates to enable them to appear in competitive examinations. In order to avail the scholarship, the candidates must have a total family income of Rs.8.00 lakh or less per annum Candidates must check the registration dates, eligibility criteria, and notification regarding the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2021.
SC & OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2021 Exam Status
|SC OBC Free Coaching Scholarship Mode 2 Registration 2021||Closed|
|Merit List||to be announced|
Important Dates for Free Coaching for SC & OBC Candidates
Students must check the important dates of the Central Government SC OBC Free coaching scheme 2021. The schedule for registration and other events are given below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 September 2021|
to be announced soon
How to Apply for SC/ OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2021?
The registration process for the Central Government Free Coaching scholarship scheme will be online. Eligible candidates can apply for the free coaching scholarship from the official portal of the Ministry of Social Justice Empowerment. Candidates can follow the steps given below to do the online registration:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2021: Registration, Eligibility, Merit List, Benefits - Admissions
- Initially, the candidates must visit the Official Website of the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme i.e. coaching.dosje.gov.in.
- Now click on the Notification for a free coaching scheme for SC and OBC Students.
- Candidates must read the guidelines very carefully before applying online.
- Then click on the Register option available on the website.
- A new registration page will open.
- Enter all the mandatory details such as Category, Name, Father Name, Mobile No, Email ID, Date Of Birth, Education Qualification Details, and other information.
- Then after upload all the necessary documents and certificates. Click on upload photograph and signature.
- After verifying all the details, click on Submit button.
Documents Required to Apply Online
The following documents are necessary for applying for the Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC Students:
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Academic Marksheet
Eligibility Criteria for SC & OBC Free Coaching Scheme
The candidates must check the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the SC & OBC Free Coaching Scholarship. Candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- The free coaching scheme is only for the candidates belonging to SCs and OBCs having total family income from all sources of Rs.8.00 lakh or less per annum.
- The applicants must have secured the minimum marks in the qualifying examination of the competitive exam for which coaching is sought.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or are studying in class 12th of Graduation (in case), as on the date of receiving the benefit of scholarship.
- The scholarship benefit can be availed not more than twice.
- If the exam is conducted in two parts i.e, Pre and Mains, priority in the selection will be given to those students who have at least once qualified for the preliminary examination.
Mode of Implementation of Free Coaching Scholarship
The SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2021 is implemented in two modes and the student shall be free to choose any one mode for obtaining a benefit under the Scheme. The Modes are as follows:
Mode 1: A total of two thousand slots (seats) will be distributed amongst reputed coaching institutes empanelled under the Scheme.
Mode 2: The Ministry will directly select a total of two thousand students. These students shall have the liberty to pursue the coaching course in any institute of their choice.
SC/ OBC Free Coaching Allowance
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 3000/- per student will be paid for local students for attending the coaching class.
- However, Rs.6000/- per student will be paid per month for outstation students.
- The stipend will be paid for the duration of the course or for one year, whichever is less.
- The stipend to each student shall be paid directly by the Ministry through DBT.
Selection Criteria for SC & OBC Free Coaching Program
- The candidates who have applied for the Free Coaching for SC/ OBC Students will be selected on the basis of a merit list and interview.
- A separate merit list shall be drawn up of eligible candidates belonging to the SC and OBC categories.
- The screening committee will decide the selection of the candidates on the basis of their eligibility.
- The final selection of the students shall be upon the discretion of the selection committee and the supporting documents.
SC & OBC Free Coaching Benefits
The students selected for the SC & OBC Free Coaching Scholarship program shall be eligible for the following benefits for the duration as given in the table below:
|Civil Services Exam by UPSC/SPSCs||1,20,000||9 months (4 months prelim + 5months mains)|
|Banking /Insurance/ PSU/ CLAT||50,000||6months|
|JEE/NEET||1,20,000||9 months (not exceeding 12months)|
|CPL Courses||30,000||6 months|
List of Competitive Exams Covered Under the Free Scholarship Scheme
The following coaching programs are covered under the Free Coaching Scholarship Scheme for SC/ OBC Students:
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- State Public Service Commission (SPSC)
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)
- National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- Public Sector Undertaking (PSU)
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Combined Defence Service (CDS)
- Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)
List Of Coaching Institutions Under SC OBC Free Coaching
|State/UT||Name of Institution||Course(s)||Contact Number|
|Assam||1. Chitale’s Personalized Learning Pvt. Ltd., 182, Chandas Tower, Hatigaon, Guwahati-781006, Kamrup, Assam.||JEE & MBA Entrance||8828435393|
|Bihar||1. The Gurukul Practice Centre, 1stFloor, Near Durga Mandir, Maranpur, Bodhgaya Road, District-Gaya, Bihar- 823001.||NEET & IIT-JEE||9321085949|
|Chandigarh||1. Bulls Eye (Mind Tree Eduvation Pvt. Ltd.), , SCO 90-92, 2nd Floor, Sector-8C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh.||GRE/GMAT & CAT||0172-4611111|
|2. MT Educare Ltd., SCO-350-351-352, Ground Floor, Sector-34 A, Chandigarh- 160022.||NEET & CA-CPT||9888590575|
|Delhi||1. Jan Kalyan Shiksha Samittee, Samkalp Bhawan, Plot No. 15, Sector-IV, R.K. Puram, Institutional Area, New Delhi-110022||UPSC (Pre-cum Mains)||011-2619665, 26183070|
|2. Career Power Metis Eduventures Private Limited, 201-204, Second Floor, Pragati Deep, Distt.- Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092.||Banking & SSC||011-43061500|
|3. Sachdeva New P.T. College, New Delhi, 29- South Patel Nagar, New Delhi- 110008.||SSC & Bank PO||011-25848070/8182, 9810008070|
|4. IES Academy Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 28 B/7, 2nd Floor, Jia Sarai Near IIT, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.||IES & GATE||011-26537570, 09810958290|
|5. Career Plus Educational Society, 301/A-37, 38,39, Ansal Building, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi – 110009.||UPSC & SPSC||9811069629|
|6. BSC Academy Pvt. Ltd., C-37, Ganesh Nagar, Pandav Nagar Complex, Delhi- 110092.||Banking Exam (PO, Clerk) & SSC||011-22484910|
|7. Meridian Courses, B- 13, 3rd Floor, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi.||UPSC & SPSC||011-27652131, 9312577533|
|8. Dikshant Education Centre, 301-303, A- 31-34, Jaina House Extension, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009.||UPSC & SPSC||011-47082542|
|Gujarat||1. MT Educare Ltd., C/16, 17, 3rd Floor, Trident Mall, Near Race Course Circle, Vadodara-390007, Gujarat.||JEE & CA-CPT||9714990100|
|2. Chitale’s Personalized Learning Pvt. Ltd., 501, Manas Complex, Opposite Star Bazar, Near Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad-380015, Gujarat.||UPSC & MBA Entrance||9714789555|
|3. Aryan Foundation, Taksh Complex-1, First Floor-A, Vasna Road, Vadodara, Gujarat.||NEET & CA-CPT||8828435352|
|Haryana||1. LILAC Education Pvt. Ltd., M-24, Old DLF Colony, Sector-14, Gurgaon.||UPSC & SPSC||09899483203|
|Jammu & Kashmir||1. Bandipora College of Information Technology, Hospital Road, Near Faziam School, Ward No. 5, Bandipora, Jammu & Kashmir- 193502.||KAS (Kashmir Administration Service) & AIEEE||01957-225546|
|Karnataka||1. Global Education Trust, 2nd Floor, Sri Nidhi Complex, Nr. Kudroli Temple, Alake, Mangalore-575003.||NEET & JEE||9004608002|
|2. Aryan Foundation, Near Kottara Chowki, Bangra Kulur, Mangalore, Karnataka.||NEET & JEE||7760885338|
|Madhya Pradesh||1. Perfect Samajik Evam Shikshan Samiti, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Bank PO & RRB||0755-2775533, 9827090217|
|2. Tanishk Shikshan Evam Samaj Kalyan Sanstha Samiti, M.P. Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Bank PO & RRB||0755-2554800, 9827361802|
|3. Comp-Feeders Takiniki Prashikshan Sansthan, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. (Centres: Ujjain & Ratlam)||Banking & RRB||0731-2788978, 9981137184|
|4. Excellent Civil Academy Trust, K.K. Plaza Zone, M.P. Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||UPSC (Pre-cum Mains)||9355602224|
|5. Disha Diya Education Trust, J.K. Town, Kolar Road, Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh||IIT-JEE & NEET/AIPMT||0184-2207540, 8901322234|
|Maharastra||1. The Gurukul Practice Centre, A-102, Riddhi-Siddhi Apartment, Plot No. B-7, Sector- 20, Nerul West, Above PNB Bank, Navi Mumbai- 400706.||NEET & IIT-JEE||7666584292|
|2. Global Education Trust, Mulund, Mumbai, Maharastra||CA-CPT||9004608002|
|3. Chitale’s Personalized Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd., Mulund, Mumbai, Maharastra||Bank PO||9821301498|
|4. MT Educare Ltd., Mulund, Maharastra||UPSC||022-25937700|
|5. Aryan Foundation, Borivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra||NEET||0824-2881000|
|Manipur||1. Youth Step Forward Centre, Wangjing Bazar, P.O.-Wangjing Bazar, Manipur-795148.||AIPMT/ NEET & IIT JEE/ AIEEE||9436663161|
|Meghalaya||1. Sachdeva New P.T. College, Room No.- 13, 1st Floor, Block-B, Shillong College, Boyce Road, Shillong||SSC & Bank PO||9810008070|
|Punjab||1. MT Educare Ltd., SCO-135, Above Coke agency near Nabha Gate, Patiala- 147001, Punjab.||JEE & CA-CPT||9702709888|
|2. Global Education Trust, SFC, 101 Near Indian Overseas Bank, Chotti Baradari, Patiala-147001, Punjab.||NEET & JEE||9004608002|
|3. Chitale’s Personalized Learning Pvt. Ltd., SCO 136-141, Near ICICI Bank, Chotti Baradari, Patiala-147001, Punjab.||UPSC & MBA Entrance||9702702666|
|Rajasthan||1. Patanjali IAS Classes Pvt. Ltd., B.O.-31, Patanjali Bhawan, Satya Vihar Lalkothi, Near Jain ENT Hospital, Jaipur-302015.||UPSC & SPSC||0141-2741123|
|2. Mother’s Education Hub, J-7, Near Kanha Sweets, Infront of Big Bazaar, Gopalpura Pulia, Jaipur – 302018, Rajasthan.||Bank PO & SSC||9828622200|
|3. Career Point Limited, B-28, 10-B Schemes, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302018.||IIT-JEE & Pre-Medical (PMT)||7443040000, 7443040050|
|Tamil Nadu||1. MT Educare Ltd., No. 7, 1st Floor, Rosy Tower, Nungambakkam High Road, Opposite ICAI institute, Nungambakkam, Chennai- 600034.||NEET & CA-CPT||9987567100|
|2. Shankar IAS Academy, Shanti Colony, Annanagar, Chennai – 600040.||UPSC & TNPSC- Pre.||044-45522227, 044-43533445|
|Tripura||1. Sachdeva New P.T. College, Office of the OBC Commission, 1st Floor, VIP Road, Gurkhabasti, Agartala .||SSC & Bank PO||9810008070|
|UttarPradesh||1. Pioneer Foundation, 250/15 KA, Shyamkunj, Yahiaganj, Lucknow-226001.||Pre- Medical & Pre-Engineering||9918337808|
|2. PMT Physics College, Lucknow, 31/56, M.G. Marg, Above Bata & Kay Sons Showroom, Opposite Hotel Capoor’s, Hazratganj, Lucknow- 226001.||Pre- Medical (NEET) & Pre-Engineering (IIT/UPSEE)||0522-2616637|
|Himachal Pradesh||1. Himalayan Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sadhaura Road, Kala Amb, Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh
(Centre: Sirmour & Solan)
|JEE & CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)||9671300970|
|Odisha||1. AAKASH Coaching Institution, Near Salipur Autonomous College, Cuttack, Odisha||AIEEE & Banking||06762-247048, 9438772420|
|2. The Shine Institute, PO: Kunjakanta, Dist: Dhenkanal, Odisha||AIEEE & Banking||06762-228047, 8658566790|
Highlights of SC/ OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme|
|Organized by||Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment (MSJE), Govt. of India|
|Beneficiaries||SC, OBC students|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Providing free coaching with a stipend to SC and OBC candidates whose annual family income is not more than 8 lakhs per annum.|
|Scheme Objective||Provide proper education to the students coming from underprivileged families.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Official Website||socialjustice.nic.in, coaching.dosje.gov.in|