SNAP 2020 Application Form has been started from 16 August 2019. Symbiosis International University opens SNAP registration for the academic year 2020-21. The Symbiosis International University conducts SNAP 2020 which is a University Level Examination which offers admissions to the candidates in MBA (Management Courses) in various associated institutions of Symbiosis University. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to SNAP 2020. Symbiosis International University (SIU) has announced the registration date for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, popularly known as SNAP, for this year, for admission to 23 programmes offered by its 15 institutes.
Latest Updates: SNAP 2020 Application Form has been started from 16 August 2019.
SNAP 2020 Important Dates
The dates for SNAP examination is announced by Symbiosis International University.
|Event||Date of Event|
|The release of Notification / Online Application Form||16 August 2019|
|Last date of Online Application Form||23 November 2019|
|Closure of Test Payment||27 November 2019
|Availability of Admit Card||02 December 2019|
|SNAP Online Test 2020||15 December 2019|
|Declaration of SNAP Result 2020||10 January 2020|
|Release of final Merit List||Fourth Week of February 2020|
SNAP 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the SNAP 2020 registration is given below:
- Firstly, the aspirants need to register themselves through online mode on the snap online 2020 at official website.
- Also, the online application form has been available from 16 August 2019.
- Then, the candidates should upload their recent coloured passport-sized photograph.
- Further, the applicants must complete the application form fee payment in online mode or offline mode.
Application Fee for SNAP:
- The applicants can complete the payment through online mode using Internet Banking / Credit Card.
- The aspirants can also make payment using Billdesk Gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway, and Demand Draft of Rs. 2,065 /-
- Moreover, the application form fee (snap exam fees) will be Rs. 1,750 /- for all candidates.
- Further, the candidates should draw the Demand Draft in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Also, the applicants paying the application form fee through Demand Draft need to send the necessary documents along with Demand Draft to the below address.
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
SNAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for SNAP Test 2020 (MBA Entrance Exam 2020) by Symbiosis International Deemed University are listed below:
- Nationality: OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), NRI (Non-Resident Indian), FN (Foreign National) candidates are eligible for application.
- Qualification: The students must have completed graduation degree from any recognized Institution / University.
- Aggregate: The candidates need to secure minimum aggregate marks of 50% (for Unreserved Candidates) and 45% (for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes candidates).
- Foreign Qualification: The applicants who have completed their graduation degree from any foreign Institution / University need to obtain an equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP Admit Card 2020
Candidates must print their SNAP Test Admit Card from the SNAP website, Admit Card will be available from 02 December 2019
Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof must be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following:
- Driving license.
- Voter ID Card.
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
SNAP Test 2020 Syllabus
Mentioned below is the SNAP Exam Syllabus:
|General Awareness||Entertainment Politics, Current affairs, World events, Finance & Economy Social issues, Science & Tech, History, Geography Books & Authors.|
|Logical Reasoning||Critical Reasoning, Coding And Decoding Puzzles, Blood Relations, Syllogism, Arrangement|
|Verbal Ability||Sentence Arrangement, Synonyms and Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Idioms, Analogies contextual usage.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Simple and Compound Interest, Interest, Venn Diagram, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry, Ratios and Proportion, Number System, Charts and Tables.|
SNAP Test 2020 Structure
|Special Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30||5||35||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||30||5||35||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||5||35||40|
SNAP Exam Pattern
- SNAP 2020 test will be a computer-based test.
- Duration of the test is of 120 minutes.
- SNAP Test is an objective test.
- Each question has 4 responses (Only for Normal Questions).
- Candidate should choose an appropriate response
- Normal Questions carry 1 mark for each question and Special Questions carry 2 marks for each question.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks for Normal Questions and Special Questions also.
How to check the SNAP results?
The results can be easily viewed by following the given steps
- Go to the official page of SNAP 2020.
- Enter details like the enrollment number, password, etc.
- Go to the option ” check results”.
- the page of results will open.
Overview of SNAP 2020
|Name of Exam||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Snap 2020 Official Website||www.snaptest.org|
|Type of Exam||National Level|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|Mode of Application||online mode|
|Mode of Admit Card||Online mode|
THE INSTITUTES AND PROGRAMMES FOR WHICH SNAP TEST IS MANDATORY.
|SR. NO.||NAME OF THE INSTITUTE||PROGRAM|
|1||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)||MBA
MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
|2||Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)||MBA (Information Technology)
M.Sc. (Computer Applications)
M.Sc. (System Security)
|3||Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)||MBA
MBA (Infrastructure Management)
MBA (Business Analytics)
|4||Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)||MBA (International Business)
MBA (Energy & Environment)
|5||Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)||MBA (Telecom Management)|
|6||Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)||MBA|
|7||Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|8||Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik (SIOM, Nashik)||MBA (Operations Management)|
|9||Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)||MBA (Information Technology Business Management)
MBA (Data Science and Data Analytics)
|10||Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)||MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)|
|11||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)||MBA|
|12||Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|13||Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)||MBA (Banking and Finance)|
|14||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)||MBA|
|15||Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)||MBA (Sports Management)|
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
Exam Name: Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2020
Organizing Body: Symbiosis International University, Pune
Courses: MBA / MSc (CA) / MSc (CSSS) programmes
No. of Colleges: 15 Colleges of SIU
Test Center: 92
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to SNAP 2020.
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020
snap 2018 syllabus, snap exam 2017, snap 2017 results, snap 2018 admit card, symbiosis mba, snap cut off, snap exam pattern, snap exam fess,