TISSNET 2019: PI & PIT admission rounds dates will be announced soon. TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) manages TISSNET Examination for MA admission.TISSNET (Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test) is an All India Level Examination. The aspirants will get admission to different post-graduation courses through this examination. TISS Campuses at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Tuljapur offers several Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral programmes in interdisciplinary areas. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to TISSNET 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
To take part in this exam, candidates must have at least completed an undergraduate course from a recognizable institute in India. It takes place at the start of the year each time. This year, the exam is scheduled for January. Students must be ready with they admit cards downloaded and printed. Admit cards are very important for the exam.
- Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) has released TISSNET 2019 Admit Card on 29 December 2018.
- TISSNET 2019 Complete Notification, Exam dates, and other details released. The registration process will be started from 30 October 2018. Check here for notification and application form details.
TISSNET 2019 Important Dates
The TISS will announce the National Entrance Test (NET) important dates soon. whereas the examination date is announced.
|Events||Event Dates (Announced)
|Release of application||30 October 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application/||12 December 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of application form by post||12 December 2018|
|Admit card release||29 December 2018 (Released)
|Exam date||13 January 2019|
|Declaration of result||04 February 2019|
|PI & PIT admission rounds||Last week of February to Last week of March 2019|
|Announcement of Selection||Last week of April 2019|
Application Form for TISSNET 2019
- The aspirants will get the TISSNET Application Form for Under Graduate Courses through online mode only from the official website.
- For Post Graduate Courses, the application form will be available through both online and offline mode.
- The application form for TISSNET will be available from 30 October 2018.
- The deadline for submission of TISSNET 2019 Application Form is 12 December 2018 and only registered candidates can fill online Application Form till 17 December 2018.
- The candidates can get the offline application form through Speed Post by sending an application request with application form fee to the below address.
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
TATA Institute of Social Sciences,
Deonar Mumbai, 400088
Necessary Documents to Submit Along With the Application Form
- Graduation Mark Sheets (for Under Graduate Courses)
- Caste Certificate (Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (Other Backward Classes)
- Disability Certificate (Persons With Disability)
- Bonafide Certificate from candidates, who are in Final Year of Degree (for Under Graduate Courses)
- One Stamp Sized Recent Photograph
- The application form fee for Under Graduate Courses is Rs. 1,025 /- (for Rs. 275 /- for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) category).
- The application form fee for Post Graduate Programs is below.
|Unreserved||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)|
|Payment Through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card|
|Program 1||Rs. 1,030 /-||Rs. 260 /-|
|Program 2||Rs. 2,060 /-||Rs. 520 /-|
|Program 3||Rs. 3,090 /-||Rs. 780 /-|
|Payment Through State Bank of India Challan|
|Program 1||Rs. 1,000 /-||Rs. 250 /-|
|Program 2||Rs. 2,000 /-||Rs. 500 /-|
|Program 3||Rs. 3,000 /-||Rs. 750 /-|
TISSNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria i.e qualification, age, and addition eligibility are given in the table below.
|Program||Qualifying Examination||Age Limit||Additional Eligibility|
|B.A.||10 + 2 or equivalent examination in any stream from any recognized Board||Less than 23 Years at the time of taking the Bachelor’s Admission Test||
|M.A.||Bachelor’s Degree in the pattern of 10 + 2 + 3 or 10 + 2 + 4 or 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 from any recognized University||Not Available||Students who satisfy all the requirements of their Bachelor’s Degree Examination by 10 June 2019 are also eligible for application.|
A TISS is having Five campuses in India. Whereas, TISS is a Public Funded Research University Creating Human Service Professionals for the Nation. TISSNET exam is organized by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
- TISS Chennai
- TISS Mumbai
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Tuljapur
- TISS Hyderabad
- TISS Guwahati
TISSNET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Time Duration||1 hour and 40 minutes|
|Type of Question||MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)|
|Negative Marking||There will be no Negative Marking|
TISSNET 2019 Syllabus
|Mathematics||Profit and Loss, Basic Geometry, Percentages, Averages, Ratio & Proportion.|
|Logical Reasoning||Venn Diagram, Cubes, Alphabet Series, Number Series, Eye for detail, Logical Connectivity, Statement Conclusion/Assumption/ Arguments, Linear/Circular/Family Arrangement, Puzzles, etc.|
|DI Topics||Bar graph, Pie chart, Case lets, Line graphs, Tables, Double pie chart, Multiple graphs and Data comparison.|
|RC Topics||Purpose of the passage, Assumption and Supporting Statement, Inference and Conclusion Drawn, Author’s Point of View, Strengthen & Weaken, Flaw and Discrepancy, etc.|
|VA Topics||Antonyms, Odd word out, Right usage of words infill in the blank, Fill in the Blanks – Homophones, Idioms – Match the following, Sentence Correction, Analogies, etc.|
|General Awareness||Environment and Ecology, Economy/ Policy, Gender/Health/Education, Media/ICTs/Literature/Art/Culture, Politics/History/Governance/Law, International politics/ current events, Labour, Sports, etc.|
TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
The TISSNET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 29 December 2018. Applicants must use the email-id and password to download the admit card. The admit card contains important information like registration details, roll number, exam center etc. Most importantly, Applicants must carry the hall ticket on the examination day along with valid identity proof.
TISSNET 2019 Answer Key
After the examination, applicants may able to check the TISSNET 2019 Answer Key. The official answer key will announce later on the website. So, to take the reference, candidates take the help of unofficial answer keys. Since it is a CBT (computer-based test), the authenticity of these keys answer cannot be checked.
TISSNET 2019 Cut Off
- The expected cut off for TISSNET 2019 Exam will announce once the examination is over.
- Applicants can refer to unofficial sources but should rely on official sources.
- The TISSNET 2019 Cut Off will release on the result day.
Given below is the previous year cut off:
TISSNET 2018 Cut Off
TISSNET 2019 Result
- Firstly, the result will be accessed through online mode only from the official website.
- Secondly, TISSNET 2019 Result will be declared in the first week of February 2019.
- After that, applicants who will appear in the examination can download their result/ scorecard through login.
- Finally, candidates must take a printout of the result/ scorecard for further reference.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for complete and detailed information related to TISSNET 2019.
tissnet 2019 result, tissnet 2019 registration, tissnet 2019 syllabus, tissnet 2019 admit card, tissnet 2019 mba, tissnet 2019 analysis.