UPTET 2018: UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) conducts UPTET (a state-level test) for the recruitment of teachers in various schools of Uttar Pradesh. UPTET 2018 Application Form has been available from 18 September 2018 till 07 October 2018 and the last date of submitting the application fee is 08 October. The exam will be held on 04 November 2018 in two sessions. UPTET 2018 Answer key has been on 30 November 2018.UPTET examination will be done at 2070 centres instead of 2153. more than 17 lakhs students are appearing the exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
The UPTET application forms filing for Uttar Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (UPTET 2018) was delayed as the UPTET official website of i.e. www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in is not working since yesterday due to some technical problems. It is working now.
Latest Update: UPTET 2018 Answer key has been on 30 November 2018.
Click here for admit card details.
UPTET 2018 Answer Key
UPTET 2018 Answer Key to be released today at upbaisceduboard.gov.in.
- UP Basic Education Board released the Result of UPTET 2018 on its official website.
- प्राथमिक स्तर उत्तरमाला उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2018 > Click Here.
- उच्च प्राथमिक स्तर उत्तरमाला उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2018 > Click Here.
UPTET 2018 Hall Ticket
Hall ticket for UPTET is issued by the organising authority UPBEB. Admit card is available online from 30 October 2018 for UPTET. Hall tickets/admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
How to download UPTET 2018 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of UPTET.
- Click on the link “UPTET 2018 Admit Card“.
- Enter the details asked.
- Click on Submit.
- UPTET Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it for future reference.
How to Apply for UPTET 2018?
UPTET Application Form has been available from 18 September 2018 till 07 October 2018. It needs to be filled online. Steps to fill UPTET form Online are as follows :
- Candidates must need to register themselves on the official website of UPBEB i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Registration fields marked with ‘*’ are mandatory to be filled and cannot be left blank.
- Candidates need to fill their details such as Name, educational qualifications, personal details and various details asked in the online form.
- Selecting the district at the time of UPTET Registration is important from which candidate wants to appear.
- Candidate needs to mention the photo identity proof as well as its ID number at the time of UPTET Registration.
UPTET 2018 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Type of Exam||State Level Recruitment Test|
|Date of Exam||04 November 2018|
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 50% marks in Intermediate Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
UP TET 2018 Exam Dates
The Schedule for the exam and important dates for Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test have been declared, which are mentioned below in the table :
|UPTET 2018 Notification||15 September 2018|
|UPTET 2018 Registration Dates||18 September 2018|
|Application Form Correction||20-22 September 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||07 October 2018(Extended)|
|Application Fee Last Date||09 October 2018 at 6:00PM|
|Application Form Print Out Till||09 October 2018|
|Availability of UPTET Admit Card 2018||30 October 2018|
|UPTET 2018 Exam Date||18 November 2018|
|Availability of UPTET 2018 Answer Key||30 November 2018|
|Declaration of UPTET 2018 Result||10 December 2018|
Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test Official Announcement
|STEP 1||आवेदन पत्र भरने हेतु महत्त्वपूर्ण दिशा निर्देश
( ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने से पूर्व दिशा निर्देश ध्यान पूर्वक पढ़ लें एवं आवेदन के प्रारूप को भी ध्यानपूर्वक पढ़ लें | समस्त प्रविष्टियाँ अंग्रेजी भाषा में ही मान्य होंगी )
|STEP 2||आवेदन पत्र के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन (पंजीकरण) करें
अपना भरा हुआ रजिस्ट्रेशन (पंजीकरण) विवरण प्रिंट करें
|अंतिम तिथि 07/10/2018 सायं 6 बजे तक
अंतिम तिथि 09/10/2018 सायं 6 बजे तक
|STEP 3||आवेदन शुल्क जमा करना
(यह प्रक्रिया विकलांग अभ्यर्थियों हेतु लागू नहीं है )
|अंतिम तिथि 08/10/2018|
|STEP 4||अपना भरा हुआ आवेदन पत्र प्रिंट करें||अंतिम तिथि 09/10/2018 सायं 6 बजे तक|
UPTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There are two sets of applicants, for both the eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
Qualification of Primary Teachers for Class 1 to 5-
- Minimum of 50% marks in the intermediate examination is required.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are studying in 2nd year of BTC, from an institute affiliated to NCTE are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are pursuing D.Ed final year from an institute recognized by RCI are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are pursuing BTC 2nd year (Urdu) from an institute affiliated to NCTE are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are in final year of Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University are eligible to apply
- For Teaching Urdu, Candidates who have completed their graduation or are Moa’llim-e-Urdu degree holders from Aligarh Muslim University before August 11, 1997, are eligible to apply.
- Final year students of B.EL.ED are also eligible to apply.
Qualification of Primary Teachers for Class 6 to 8-
- Minimum 50% of marks in the intermediate examination is required to apply for UPTET.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are studying in BTC 2nd year from an institute affiliated to NCTE are eligible to apply
- Candidates who have completed their graduation/ post-graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or those who have passed or are currently studying in 2nd year of B.Ed from an institute affiliated to NCTE are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation/ post-graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or those who have passed or currently studying in 2nd year of L.T. from an institute affiliated to NCTE are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation/ post-graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or those who have passed or currently studying in 2nd year of B.Ed (Specialization) from an institute affiliated to RCI are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have scored 50% of marks in intermediate and are currently studying in the final year or passed B.Ed are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are currently studying in the final year or passed B.S.C.Ed is eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are currently studying in the final year or passed B.EL.ED are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Category Wise
Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 35 Years. As per the norms prescribed by the government following would be the age relaxation for reserved categories.
UPTET 2018 Application Fee
- Payment needs to be done after the UPTET Registration.
- Fees can be paid through both online and offline mode.
- Following are the online payment options: SBI Internet Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards / net banking facility of other banks.
- Offline payment can be done by taking print out of e-challan of SBI bank slip.
- The fee structure of UPTET for candidates from different categories is mentioned below :
|General Category||INR 400|
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||INR 400|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||INR 200|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||INR 200|
Uploading of Documents
- After the payment is done, a candidate needs to scan and upload all the necessary documents online.
- Documents include the recent photograph, mark sheet of intermediate and eligibility proof.
- For those Candidates who are seeking for reservation need to upload the required set of certificates/ documents before the closing date.
- After the UPTET Fee payment, mention the Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Transaction ID/Journal Number (provided by the bank) on the online form and submit the UPTET Form.
Printing of Application Form
- After the final submission of online form, the registration no. and password will be generated.
- This registration number and password will be required to login.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen. Download and take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- UPTET candidates can apply for either PGT or TGT posts. Separate UPTET application form needs to be filled if the candidate is willing to apply for both the posts.
The inability of bringing the mentioned ID card by the candidate at the time of UPTET Exam will not let the candidate appear for the exam.
UPTET 2018 Paper Pattern
Two separate papers will be conducted for UPTET 2018 – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is for the candidates applying to be appointed for the post of teacher for class 1 to 5. Whereas, Paper 2 is conducted for the post of teacher for class 6 to 8.
- UPTET exam will be conducted offline.
- Objective type MCQ,s will be asked in the exam.
- No provision of negative marking.
- Both Papers will have 150 questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be 4 options for each question, out of which only 1 would be correct.
The following table below shows the section wise division of each paper :
|UPTET Exam||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Language 1 (Hindi)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|2nd Language (Any one from English, Sanskrit and Urdu)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|UPTET Exam||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 2||Child Development, Learning & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|1st Language (Hindi)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|2nd Language (Any one from English, Sanskrit and Urdu)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|a. Mathematics & Science b. Social Studies/ Social Science||60 Questions||60 Marks|
Important topics to be covered for both the papers are mentioned below in the list :
UPTET Syllabus- Paper 1
|Child Development and Teaching Methodology||Language 1||Language 2||Mathematics||Environmental Science|
|Child development concept||Language Comprehension||Comprehension||Number system||Family and friends|
|Concept of Inclusive Education and Understanding children with special needs||Pedagogy of language development||Pedagogy of language development||Shapes and geometry||Food and nutrition|
|Learning and pedagogy||Fill in the blanks||Language skills||Data handling||Shelters|
|–||Antonyms and synonyms||–||Measurements and units||Water, travel|
|–||Spotting error/ Sentence Correction||–||–||Things we make and do|
|–||Idiom and Phrase||–||–||–|
UPTET Syllabus- Paper 2
|Child Development, Learning and Pedagogy||Language 1 (Hindi)||Language 2||Mathematics/ Science B. Social Studies/ Social Science|
|Child development concept||Unseen Passage||Unseen Passage and comprehension||Science- Food & Materials, How things work, moving things, people and ideas, natural phenomenon and resources, the world of the living, pedagogy of science|
|The concept of inclusive learning and understanding language children with special needs||Grammar||Grammar skills||Social studies- history, geography, social and political life, economics and static GK, UP Related questions, social studies pedagogy|
|Learning and pedagogy||Language Pedagogy||Language Pedagogy||Mathematics- Number system & simplification, percentage & ratio, time, work, speed &distance, algebra & mensuration, geometry, average, profit & loss, pedagogy of mathematics|
UPTET 2018 Result
The result will be published in the last week of February 2019 for UPTET 2018.
- The result notification will be published in the major newspapers of Uttar Pradesh.
- The result will also be announced on the official Website of UPTET.
- The result can be checked online by logging in with the roll number.
How to check UP-TET 2018 Result?
- Visit the official website of UPTET i.e., upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘UPTET Result’.
- Enter the UPTET registration or roll number.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print out of it for future reference.
UPTET 2018 Cut Off
The cut off as decided by UP Basic Education Board is as follows:
- General category candidates who score 60% of the total marks in UPTET would be considered qualified for the Recruitment.
- For reserved category, required qualifying marks are 55% marks.
- Qualified candidates will be granted with UPTET eligibility certificate.
UPTET Eligibility Certificate
Candidate can take the Eligibility Certificate from the district education board by providing them with a copy of the UPTET Admit Card and Photo Identity Card. It is valid for 5 years.
- Qualified UPTET students can apply for the teaching post in schools of Uttar Pradesh, by providing the eligibility certificate.
- Those candidates who have lost their UPTET Eligibility Certificate can acquire the second copy of the UPTET Eligibility Certificate by paying an amount of INR 300 through DD (Demand Draft) payable drawn in favour of “Secretary, Examination Controller Officer” payable at Allahabad.
- Following documents will be required In order to get the second copy of UPTET Eligibility Certificate :
- Tenth class mark-sheet
- UPTET Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Newspaper Advertisement of lost Eligibility Certificate
- FIR Copy of lost UPTET Eligibility Certificate
uptet 2018 online application, uptet 2018-19, upbasiceduboard uptet 2018, uptet 2018 online form