Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020: Lucknow University, Lucknow will conduct Uttar Pradesh Joint B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020 exam. This is a Joint Entrance Examination to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses for the academic year 2020. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||Second week of February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Second week of March 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of April 2020|
|Entrance Examination||Second week of April 2020|
|Result Announcement||Second week of May 2020|
|Answer Key and Score Card||Third week of May 2020|
|Counselling||First week of June 2020|
|Admission Started||First week of July 2020|
|Candidates Joining & Certification Last Date||Second week of July 2020|
U.P B.Ed Admission 2020 – 21 Dates
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Admission important dates based on year 2018 is shown in the image below:
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020-21?
The Applicants can apply for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the fees if the payment method is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the application.
How to Pay Application Fees for UP B.Ed Admissions 2020
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
OUTSIDE STATE CANDIDATES OF ALL CATEGORY
Qualification Criteria for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions
The candidates who are eligible for the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020 must have checked the qualification for b.ed admission which is given below:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) are eligible to appear.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) are also eligible.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
The Steps to download admit card are:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the link to download the online admit card.
- Now, Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Also, Click on Submit Button
- Finally, take a print out of your admit card.
- In addition, save the Admit card for future use.
Exam Centres of Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020
The Centres to choose for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Admissions are:
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions
Candidates are advised to check b.ed entrance exam syllabus which is given below:
- Number of paper: 2
- Negative Marking: 1 mark
- Marks: 3 marks per Question
- Total Marks: 300 (Paper 1) and 300 (Paper 2)
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
UP B.Ed JEE Question Paper Pattern:
UP B.Ed JEE Admission question paper pattern is given below.
|S. No||Paper||Subjects||No. of MCQs||Marks||Total Marks|
|02||English/Hindi (Any One)||50||150|
|03||2||General Aptitude Test||50||150||300|
|04||Professional Subject (Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture)||50||150|
Result of Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE 2020
The Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2020 will be released by RuhalKhand University in the month of May 2020. After the result announcement, the criteria to select the students will be on the basis of score obtained in the qualifying examination and score obtained in the Entrance Test. After the Result, Rank List is prepared and on the basis of rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- 9. Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Admissions Knowledge Graph
Uttar Pradesh B. Ed Admissions key highlights are in the table hereby:
|University Name/ Name of Exam||Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions|
|Examination Conducting body||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Ruhalkhand University, Bareilly|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Official Contact Details
M.J.P. ROHILKHAND UNIVERSITY
CAMPUS: 7 Km from the Bareilly railway station
Pilibhit Bye pass road Bareilly 243006, (U.P.) India.
Phones : 0581-2520487
Telfax : 0581-2524232
Help-Line : 0581-2520801
Email : [email protected]
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here. Stay tuned for more updates on Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020.
www.upbed.nic.in 2020, up b.ed entrance exam date 2020, up b.ed application form 2020, up b.ed entrance exam 2020, up b.ed entrance exam syllabus 2020, up b.ed form 2020, b.ed entrance exam 2020 date, up b.ed 2020, bed entrance exam question paper,