VBCAT 2020: Visva Bharati Common Admission Test (VBCAT) is conducted by the Visva-Bharati University (West Bengal) annually to allow meritorious students into various professional courses offered at the University and other affiliated Colleges. Visva-Bharti will launch the online application process for admission to different courses in the last week of April and will continue till the last day of May 2020. The Applicant can start filling the online application form for various UnderGraduate, Post Graduate, Certificate, Diploma, Advance Diploma and (10+2) courses from April 2020 to May 2020 Midnight.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
VBCAT 2020 Important Dates
The dates are yet to be announced by the concerned university.
|Commencement of Visva Bharati 2020 Online Application form||Second week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application form||Second week of June 2020|
|UG Provisional Merit List||Third week of June 2020|
|PG Provisional Merit List||Third week of June 2020|
|B.Ed Provisional Merit List||Last week of June 2020|
|M.Ed Provisional Merit List||Last week of June 2020|
|Counselling Round 1 B.Ed||Last week of June 2020(10:00 A.M)|
|Counselling Round 2 B.Ed||Second week of July 2020|
|Counselling Round 1 M.Ed||Second week of July 2020|
|Sangit Bhavana UG Admission Test||Second week of July 2020|
|Sangit Bhavana PG Admission Test||Second week of July 2020|
Visva-Bharati University (West Bengal)
Established and founded by Noble-Laureate Rabindranath Tagore himself in 1921, Visva-Bharati houses the Shantiniketan and the Sriniketan, was deemed to be a Central University and an ‘Institute of National Importance’ by the Act of Parliament, 1951. It was granted the status of a unitary, teaching and residential university. The status and function of all the major institutions have been redefined in successive Amendments. With the intricate aim to bring into a more intimate relationship with one another, through patient study and research, the different cultures of the East on the basis of their underlying unity, Visva Bharati is a Premier Institute of Excellence and Learning.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about VBCAT 2020: Patha Bhavan Santiniketan Admission 2020 - Admissions
The Honourable President of India serves as the Paridarsak (or Visitor) of the University while the Governor of West Bengal and the Prime Minister of India act as Pradhan (Head) and Acharya (Chancellor) of the University. The main aim of the University is imparting best of education from both the East and the West, thus ensuring a high-quality education to all.
How to Apply for VBCAT 2020?
The steps for VBCAT online and offline Application Process is given below.
Apply for VBCAT 2020 (Offline process):
- Forms for Entrance Exam VBCAT will be made available at Union Bank Branches, across various cities in West Bengal.
- Interested students can purchase the form by paying the stipulated amount, payable at the branch and fill the application with valid details.
- Send the completely filled form to the University through registered post to the Administration.
Apply for VBCAT 2020 (Online process):
- Candidates can preview the form on the official website: visvabharati.ac.in
- Fill the form with appropriate and valid details.
- Payment can be done through either Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Online Wallets.
- Upload Passport size photograph of candidate and signature in prescribed format and resolution.
- Send the filled form to the University, via Registered Post.
|Category||Application Fee||Additional Fee|
|All Other Candidates||Rs.500/-||Rs.200/-.|
Eligibility and Age Criterion for VBCAT 2020
The following criteria have to be met by the candidates who are appearing for VBCAT 2020:
- Candidate must be a citizen of INDIA only
- Applicants for any Undergraduate course should have cleared their Intermediate or equivalent examination in the relevant discipline for their preferred branch, with an aggregate higher than the cut-off as posted on the official website.
- Candidates opting for Post-Graduate courses should have completed their Bachelor’s degree in the relevant branch with aggregate higher than the cut-off for the preferred branch.
- Age limit for UG courses is: 17< Age of Candidate< 25
- Age limit for PG courses is: 22< Age of Candidate< 30
Syllabus for VBCAT 2020
Syllabus for VBCAT 2020 or Visva Bharati admission test syllabus, varies with the different course opted by the student. For Visva Bharati admission test question paper and syllabus pdf. Please refer to the official website for further information: www.visvabharati.ac.in.
Visva Bharati Merit List / Result 2020
The result along with the merit list will be announced by the university for various courses on different dates. The candidates are advised to check the official website and this page for the result and web link to check the result online.
VBCAT Counselling 2020
Counselling procedure for B.Ed will be started in the Last week of June 2020 and M.Ed Counselling will start in July 2020 for all candidates. Students need to bring necessary documents for counselling.
Admission will be given to students at the time of Counselling.
Document required for Counselling
1.Two copies of recent passport size photograph
2.Photocopy of the application form
3.All original and photocopy of all educational qualification (Marksheet and Certificates),
Proof of DOB/SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate
4.OBC candidate will have to be submitted along with annual income certificate of the
guardian issued by the competent authority to get facility of reservation under OBC
5.Candidates have to bring Credit/Debit Card (except Rupay card) for the purpose of
admission, if selected.
6.Proof of Blood group
7.Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
www.visvabharati.ac.in admission 2020, visva Bharati patha Bhavan admission 2020.
Visva Bharati University (VBU) Admission Test Important Information
University Name: Visva Bharati University (VBU).
Courses: UG & PG courses. (M.A, B.A, M.Sc, M.Sc(Agri), M.Mus, M.F.A, M.P.E, M.S.W, M.C.A, M.Fine Arts, B.Sc, B.Sc(Agri), B.Mus, B.F.A, B.P.E, B.Ed, B.S.W, B.Fine Arts, Ph.D. & other courses)
Name of the Entrance Examination/Test: VBCAT 2020
Entrance Exam Date: Not Yet Released.
Application Dates: May 2020.
Official Website: www.visvabharati.ac.in
VBCAT 2020 Courses
The numerous courses offered for the academic year 2020 are given below and applications from interested candidates are invited by
- A. in Education,
- A./B.Sc (Honours) in Physical Education,
- P.Ed, M.P.Ed,
- Mus ( Bachelor of Music) (Honours) in Rabindra Sangit.
- Hindusthani Classical Music (Vocal),
- Hindustani Classical Music Instrumental (Sitar/ Esraj/ Tabla/ Pakhawaj),
- Kathakali Dance, Manipuri Dance,
- Drama and Theatre Arts.
- Mus (Master of Music) in Rabindra Sangit,
- Hindusthani Classical Music (Vocal),
- Hindustani Classical Music Instrumental (Sitar/Esraj/ Tabla/ Pakhawaj),
- Kathakali and Manipuri Dance,
- Sc (Hons) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science,
- Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Zoology, Botany
More Central Universities Admission Info Here.