WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Exam has been postponed for UG and PG courses. Earlier the exam was about to be conducted on 10 May 2020. WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 is also known as West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAUH 2020. However, has been delayed because of the corona virus outbreak in the country The new exam date for WBJEE JENPAS UG and admit card will be announced soon, on wbjeeb.nic.in. This exam is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) at the state level once in a year. This JENPAUH exam offers admission into B. Sc Nursing, BPT, BASLP, M.Sc nursing and other courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 exam.
NOTE: WBJEE JENPAUH has been change to JENPAS-UG.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
IMS Noida Admission 2020
- Exam has been postponed due to COVID-19.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of WBJEE JENPAUH exam are given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBJEE JENPAUH 2020: Exam(Postponed), Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus - Admissions
|Online application commences from||23 January 2020|
|Closing date of online application||13 February 2020|
|Correction in Application Form||14-16 February 2020|
|Admit card availability||05 May 2020(Tentative)|
These are the officially announced dates of JENPAUH 2020 exam.
NOTE: Click here to view and download JENPAUH Important Dates.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card is given below.
- The admit card will be released soon in 2020.
- Hall ticket will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidate has to check the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Take the print out of the hall ticket for further use.
- The student has to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
How to download the JENPAUH Admit Card?
The procedure for downloading the JENPAUH Admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link to download admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
JENPAUH 2020 Examination Centres
While filling the Application Form, The Candidate will be asked to fill the Examination Centre. The candidate will be allowed to fill the choices from which He/She will get any centre according to the available seats. The Locations available for JENPAUH 2020 are:
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Exam pattern is given below.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Papers||Chemistry and Physics|
|Number of Questions||100 (Each paper will consist of 50 questions)|
|Exam Time||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.5 Marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
||English and Bengali|
This is the latest updated information regarding Exam pattern of JENPAUH.
NOTE: Click here to download and check WBJEE JENPAUH Information Bulletin
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 test will consist of topics studied in the 11th and 10+2 class. Applicants need to study as per the syllabus prescribed by the examination authority. The syllabus of JENPAUH 2020 is yet to be released by WBJEEB on the official website.
Candidate can practice the following previous year paper:
- JENPAUH 2019 Physics and Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2019 Biological Science
- JENPAUH 2018 Physics and Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2018 Biological Science
- JENPAUH 2017 Physics and Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2017 Biological Science
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Result
The vital information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Result is given below.
- The result will be declared on 05 June 2020.
- The scorecard will be released through online mode on the official website.
- The authority will declare the result in the form of rank cards containing the marks obtained and relevant rank of the applicant.
- Applicants can see and download the result by entering the credentials on the official portal.
- After downloading the result, it is advised to print it for further reference.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH counselling.
- The counselling process will start from the second week of August 2020.
- The counselling round is completely offline.
- Counselling will be organized by the Central Selection Committee (Nursing) for nursing programs, Central Selection Committee (AYUSH) for BPT course, WB University of Health Sciences for BMLT programme and PKK College of Education for BASLP course.
- Students have to carry all the document along with one photocopy.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under WB JENPAUH
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Notification
The official notification of WBJEE JENPAUH is given below.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form is given below.
- Application Form has been released form 23 January 2020.
- The last date of filling the form was 13 February 2020.
- The registration form was available through online mode on the official website.
- It is advised for applicants to fill the application form correctly & carefully as no correction will be allowed after the submission of the application form.
- Candidate has to upload their scanned documents in the form.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
The detailed information regarding Application fee JENPAUH is given below.
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- This fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through debit or credit card. Also, the fee can be paid via net banking mode.
- Take the printout of payment slip after the successful fee payment.
How to Apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020?
The procedure for filling the WBJEE JENPAUH application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in/JENPAUHCMS
- Click on the Notifications link.
- Register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage.
- Fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and submit it.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course from a Higher Secondary Board, West Bengal board or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board with passing marks.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit but the candidate should be 17 years old as of 31 December 2019.
- Marks: Candidates must have passed the Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, biology, and English.
Courses Offered Via WBJEE JENPAS 2020
Candidates can check below the courses that are offered via WBJEE JENPAS 2020:
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis)
- Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing
- M. Sc. Nursing
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- M. Sc. in Applied Nutrition
- Diploma in Dietetics
- Diploma in Health Promotion and Education
- Master of Hospital Administration
- M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology
- M. Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work
- M. Phil. in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- Fellowship in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- Fellowship in Pain Management
- M. Sc. in Medical Biotechnology
- M. Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology
WB JENPAUH 2020 Highlight
The detailed information regarding WB JENPAUH 2020 is given below.
|Exam Name||WBJEE JENPAUH 2020|
|Full Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAUH 2020|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board(WBJEEB)|
|Course||Undergraduate programmes of nursing and medical|
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission in undergraduate programmes of nursing and medical|
The controller of Examinations, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Is this examination name changed to JENPAS UG by WBJEEB?
Yes, Now JENPAUH will be known as JENPAS UG. The WBJEE Board will conduct common entrance examination titled JENPAS-UG-2020 (formerly known as JENPAUH) for admission in various courses of B.Sc., BPT, BASLP, and BMLT. Basically this is a Joint Entrance for Nursing and other courses under WBUHSc. (JENPAUH).
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here. Stay tuned for more updates about JENPAUH 2020.