WBJEE JENPAUH 2020: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will announce JENPAUH 2020. A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), b) B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) c) B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology) and d) B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information by reading the page below. JENPAUH-2020 Rank Card is released and available for downloading.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The different programmes for admissions under JENPAUH 2020 are:
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
- B.U.M.S. (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery)
- B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
JENPAUH 2020 Important Dates
WBJEEB will announce JENPAUH 2020 Examination Dates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBJEE JENPAUH 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates - Admissions
|Online application commences from||March 2020|
|Closing date of online application||March 2020|
|Last date for downloading confirmation page||March 2020|
|Correction in Application Form||March 2020|
|Admit card availability||June 2020|
|Exam date||June 2020|
|Physics & Chemistry
|11:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Result Declaration||July 2020|
The Official Notification of JENPAUH 2020 is issued by the WBJEEB for all the Important dates. The Schedule of JENPAUH 2020 Entrance Examination is given below:
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form
- WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form can be only filled and submitted by online mode.
- The Application Form will be started in March 2020.
- It is advised for applicants to fill the application form correctly & carefully as no correction will be allowed after the submission of application form.
- Applicants need to upload their signature (Size- 3-30KB; Dimension- 4X 1.5cm) and a recent passport sized photograph (Size- 10-100KB; Dimension- 4X 3cm) in the application form. The format of images must be uploaded in JPEG/JPG format.
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- This fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through debit or credit card. Also, the fee can be paid via net banking mode.
After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website of WBJEEB.
How to Apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020?
The steps to apply for JENPAUH 2020 for admissions to Presidency University, Kolkata is mention here.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at WBJEEB.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and Submit it.
- Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the JENPAUH 2020 for different programmes must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Applicants should have passed the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course from a Higher Secondary Board, West Bengal board or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board with passing marks.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no upper age limit for the Examination.
- The Lower age Limit of the candidate is 17 years old as of 31 December 2020.
- Candidates must have passed the Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, biology, and English.
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2020
- The WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card will be released for the applicants tentatively in the June 2020 on the official website.
- The details of the admit card will be printed according to the details filled in the application form.
- Candidates need to carry a printout of the admit card at the examination center.
How to download Admit Card for JENPAUH 2020?
Admit Card is mandatory to appear for the JENPAUH 2020. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of WBJEEB. The Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website and can be printed further. Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 test will consist of topics studied in the 11th and 10+2 class. Applicants need to study as per the syllabus prescribed by the examination authority. The syllabus of JENPAUH 2020 is yet to be released by WBJEEB on the official website.
JENPAUH 2020 Examination Centres
While filling Application Form, The Candidate will be asked to fill the Examination Centre. Candidate will be allowed to fill the choices from which He/She will get any center according to the available seats. The Locations available for JENPAUH 2020 are:
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Examination Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Papers||The test will be held for two papers:
Chemistry and Physics
|Number of Questions||100 (Each paper will consist of 50 questions)|
|Exam Time||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.5 Marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
||English and Bengali|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Result 2020
- The WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Result will be announced in the month of July 2020.
- The authority will declare the result in the form of rank cards containing the marks obtained and relevant rank of the applicant.
- Applicants can see and download the result by entering the credentials on the official portal.
- After downloading the result, it is advised to print it for further reference.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling 2020
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling will be organized by the Central Selection Committee (Nursing) for nursing programs, Central Selection Committee (AYUSH) for BPT course, WB University of Health Sciences for BMLT programme and PKK College of Education for BASLP course.
WB JENPAUH 2020 entrance exam will be held for two tests in two different shifts. Applicants are required to qualify the entrance test and counselling round for admission into various West Bengal situated institutions.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under WB JENPAUH 2020?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
The controller of Examinations,
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector –V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here. Stay tuned for more updates about JENPAUH 2020.