WBJEE JENPAUH / JENPAS-UG 2023 entrance exam will be held tentatively in July 2023. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAUH 2023 is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) at the state level once in a year. This JENPAUH exam offers admission into B. Sc Nursing, BPT, BASLP, M.Sc nursing and other courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 exam.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Status
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Application Form window||soon|
|Information Brochure Pdf||soon|
NOTE: WBJEE JENPAUH has been change to JENPAS-UG.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Dates
The important dates of WBJEE JENPAUH exam 2023 dates are given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 / JENPAS-UG: Registration, Exam Dates, Merit List, Result - Admissions
|Events||Dates 2023 (tentative)|
|Starting of application form||12 March 2023|
|Last date to submit an application||15 April 2023|
|Correction and downloading of confirmation page||16 to 18th April 2023|
|Availability of hall ticket||29 June 2023|
|WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 exam date||04 July 2023|
|Announcement of result||Last week of July 2023|
|Starting of counselling (for B.Sc. nursing)||1st week of August 2023|
These are the officially announced dates of JENPAUH 2023 exam.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Admit Card
The vital information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card is given below.
- The admit card will be released on 29 June 2023.
- Hall ticket will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidate has to check the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Take the print out of the hall ticket for further use.
- The student has to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
How to download the JENPAUH Admit Card?
The procedure for downloading the JENPAUH Admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link to download admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
JENPAUH 2023 Examination Centres
While filling the Application Form, The Candidate will be asked to fill the Examination Centre. The candidate will be allowed to fill the choices from which He/She will get any centre according to the available seats. The Locations available for JENPAUH 2023 are:
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Exam pattern is given below.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Papers||Chemistry and Physics|
|Number of Questions||100 (Each paper will consist of 50 questions)|
|Exam Time||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.5 Marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
||English and Bengali|
This is the latest updated information regarding Exam pattern of JENPAUH.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 test will consist of topics studied in the 11th and 10+2 class. Applicants need to study as per the syllabus prescribed by the examination authority. The syllabus of JENPAUH 2023 is yet to be released by WBJEEB on the official website.
Candidate can practice the following previous year paper:
- JENPAUH 2019 Physics and Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2019 Biological Science
- JENPAUH 2018 Physics and Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2018 Biological Science
- JENPAUH 2017 Physics and Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2017 Biological Science
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Result
The vital information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Result is given below.
- The result will be declared in July 2023.
- The scorecard will be released online mode on the official website.
- The authority will declare the result in the form of rank cards containing the marks obtained and the relevant rank of the applicant.
- Applicants can see and download the result by entering the credentials on the official portal.
- After downloading the result, it is advised to print it for further reference.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Counselling
The detailed information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH counselling.
- The counselling process will start from the second week of August 2023.
- The counselling round is completely offline.
- Counselling will be organized by the Central Selection Committee (Nursing) for nursing programs, Central Selection Committee (AYUSH) for BPT course, WB University of Health Sciences for BMLT programme and PKK College of Education for BASLP course.
- Students have to carry all the document along with one photocopy.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under WB JENPAUH
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Application Form
The detailed information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form is given below.
- The application form window has been closed now.
- The registration form was available through online mode on the official website.
- It is advised for applicants to fill the application form correctly & carefully as no correction will be allowed after the submission of the application form.
- Candidate has to upload their scanned documents in the form.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
JENPAS UG 2023 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding Application fee JENPAUH is given below.
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- This fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through debit or credit card. Also, the fee can be paid via net banking mode.
- Take the printout of payment slip after the successful fee payment.
How to Apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2023?
The procedure for filling the WBJEE JENPAUH application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in/JENPAUHCMS
- Click on the Notifications link.
- Register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage.
- Fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and submit it.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for future purpose.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course from a Higher Secondary Board, West Bengal board or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board with passing marks.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit but the candidate should be 17 years old as of 31 December 2019.
- Marks: Candidates must have passed the Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, biology, and English.
Courses Offered Via WBJEE JENPAS 2023
Candidates can check below the courses that are offered via WBJEE JENPAS 2023:
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis)
- Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing
- M. Sc. Nursing
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- M. Sc. in Applied Nutrition
- Diploma in Dietetics
- Diploma in Health Promotion and Education
- Master of Hospital Administration
- M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology
- M. Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work
- M. Phil. in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- Fellowship in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- Fellowship in Pain Management
- M. Sc. in Medical Biotechnology
- M. Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology
WB JENPAUH 2021 Important Links
- Download WB JENPAUH 2021 Brochure Pdf
WB JENPAUH 2023 Highlights
The detailed information regarding WB JENPAUH 2023 is given below.
|Exam Name||WBJEE JENPAUH 2023|
|Full Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAUH|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board(WBJEEB)|
|Course||Undergraduate programmes of nursing and medical|
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission in undergraduate programmes of nursing and medical|
Is this examination name changed to JENPAS UG by WBJEEB?
Yes, Now JENPAUH will be known as JENPAS UG. The WBJEE Board will conduct common entrance examination titled JENPAS-UG-2020 (formerly known as JENPAUH) for admission in various courses of B.Sc., BPT, BASLP, and BMLT. Basically this is a Joint Entrance for Nursing and other courses under WBUHSc. (JENPAUH).
10th or 12th school certificate is the registration card?
wbjee jenpauh 2019;
Is B.Sc. nursing course allowed for male candidate ?
Hello sir wbjee jenpauh 2019 is b.sc nursing course allowed for male candidate????plz sir bolben
For Admission in Bsc Nursing & B pharma Contact Admission Co ordinator 9679742899
Dr S Kar
June 23, 2019 at 7:37 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation
For Admission in Bsc Nursing & B pharma Contact Admission Co ordinator 9679742899
My dare of birth is 10/04/2002.My rank is 464 in general category .Have any chance in B. Sc nursing?
My rank is 15456 general category can I get any college?
My rank is 231 UR.Is there any chance for getting govt . College in kolkata .