WBUTTEPA Kolkata M.Ed Admission 2020: West Bengal University of Teachers Training, Education Planning, and Administration(WBUTTEPA) was established in 2015 under the West Bengal Act XXI of 2014. The University offers B.Ed, M.Ed, PhD and M.Phil programs in the various specializations at UG and PG levels. WBUTTEPA offers a Master’s in Education(M.Ed) degree for a time duration of 2 years as a full time. Those candidates who have a graduation degree in B.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.A., B.Ed, B.Sc B.Ed or D.El.Ed with aggregate 50% marks. Candidates will be selected for admission in the M.Ed program based on their performance in the entrance exam that is to be followed by the counselling round at the university level. Read this complete article to get more information about WBUTTEPA Kolkata M.Ed Admission 2020.
WBUTTEPA Kolkata M.Ed Admission Dates 2020
The important dates of events regarding admission in the M.Ed program in WBUTTEPA are mentioned in the given below table.
|Beginning of online application form||3 June 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||14 June 2020|
|Release date of admit card||18 June 2020|
|Exam date||27 June 2020|
|Merit list||1 July 2020|
|Counselling round||2 July and 3 July 2020|
All the above dates are tentative based on the previous year’s information. As soon as the official authority the new examination schedule of session 2020-22, then it will be updated here as well. Till then stay connected with Entrance Zone.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBUTTEPA Kolkata M.Ed Admission 2020: Application Form, Admit Card - Admissions
WBUTTEPA Kolkata M.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form of WBUTTEPA M.Ed (Master of Education) 2020 is expected to be released on 3 June 2020. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the university to fill the application form.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are eligible for admission or not.
- To fill the application form, applicants have to enter some basic necessary details i.e personal details, educational qualifications, contact details and so more.
- Candidates are required to keep all the required documents with themselves at the time of filling the application form.
The application fee structure for the M.Ed program is mentioned in the given below table.
|For General and OBC candidates||Rs 750 + Service charges|
|For SC, ST or PwD candidates||Rs 450 + Service charges|
Note: This is the application fee structure as per the previous year’s information.
Mode of fee payment:
Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through any of the following online modes:
- Debit card, or
- Credit card, or
- Net banking
WBUTTEPA Kolkata M.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of candidates who want to take admission in WBBITTEPA M.Ed 2020 are listed below.
- Candidates must have a degree of B.Ed, B.A.B.Ed, B.Sc.B.Ed, B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the final semester exams of all the courses mentioned above are also eligible to apply for admission in M.Ed. However, admission will be given to candidates with a condition that he/she will have to clear the eligibility qualification with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks, without which his/her admission will be canceled.
WBUTTEPA Kolkata M.Ed Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the entrance exam that is conducted to offer admissions to candidates in the M.Ed program is mentioned in the given below table.
|Number of questions||50|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Time Duration||1.5 hours(90 minutes)|
Note: Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more information.
WBUTTEPA Kolkata M.Ed Admission 2020 Admit Card
Some basic information for candidates regarding the admit card are listed below.
- The admit card of WBUTTEPA is expected to be released on 18 June 2020 by the University on its official website.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to visit the official website of the university.
- Any candidate will not be able to get his or her admit card through speed post.
- Applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall if they don’t carry their admit card. Hence, candidates are advised to carry their admit card in the examination hall.
- Applicants have to keep their hall ticket with themselves until the admission process is completed.
WBUTTEPA Kolkata M.Ed Admission 2020 Result
The details regarding the WBUTTEPA 2020 result are given below:
- The result of WBUTTEPA M.Ed 2020 is to be released on 1 July 2020(Tentatively).
- The result will be released in the form of a merit list in pdf format.
- Applicants will be able to check the merit list by visiting the official website of the university.
- Candidates will be considered as qualify when they have scored a minimum or more than the qualifying marks.
- Candidates are advised to download the merit list for future reference.
WBUTTEPA Kolkata 2020 Highlights
The highlights of the West Bengal University of Teachers Training, Education Planning, and Administration are mentioned in the given below table.
|Name of the institute||West Bengal University of Teachers Training, Education Planning, and Administration|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Admission Criteria||Based on merit and entrance exam|
|Official website||https://www.wbuttepa.ac.in/ https://www.wbuttepa.ac.in/|
Note: To get more information about the university and the courses offered by them, visit the official website.
West Bengal University of Teachers Training, Education Planning, and Administration (WBUTTEPA)
West Bengal University of Teachers Training, Education Planning, and Administration (WBUTTEPA) is situated at Kolkata, West Bengal, India. WBUTTEPA is a public university that is affiliated to University Grants Commission(UGC). The mission of the university is to monitor Teacher Education at all levels and the allied Planning and Administration in the State in compliance with the directions from all the regulatory bodies with their special reference to The National Council for Teacher Education(TNCTE). The motto of the university is “Excellence in Teacher Education”.