West Bengal State University (WBUTTEPA) B.Ed. Admission (2019-21): A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is an undergraduate professional degree which qualifies students to work as a teacher in schools. The B.Ed. the degree is mandatory for teaching at the secondary & higher secondary level. For all those aspirants who are willing to pursue their career in the education sector as a teacher can apply for B.Ed and the minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. the course is a Bachelor degree. West Bengal B.ed Admission 2019-21 is yet to be announced.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
As far as The West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration (WBUTTEPA) is concerned, each year the University invites candidates to apply for B.Ed/M.Ed Admission and thus release an official notification regarding the same. For successful admission to WBSU ( West Bengal State University ) for B.ed programmes, each applicant has to qualify the B.ed entrance exam.
- The last date of submission of Online Application Form is 24 June 2019 for West Bengal B.Ed. Admission 2019-21.
- And On-line centralized admission process for B.Ed. Programme of the affiliated Self-financed College under WBUTTEPA will be started very soon.
West Bengal B.ed Admission 2019-21 Notification
The West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration is yet to announce the notification for B.Ed. & M.Ed. programs. The notification covers the rules and regulation of admission criteria along with details regarding eligibility, syllabus, examination dates, fees, etc. The notification will release in the month of April 2019. Furthermore, detailed schedule will be notified by the board.
West Bengal B.ed Admission 2019-21 Important Dates
Mentioned below are the tentative dates for the Entrance Exam 2019:
|1.||Admission Notification||18 April 2019|
|2.||Application Form Start Date||12 June 2019|
|3.||Last Date for Online Application Form Submission||19 June 2019|
|4.||Last Date with Application Fee||20 June 2019|
|5.||Subject Wise Merit List||26 June 2019|
|6.||Admission In colleges||27 – 29 June 2019|
|7.||Class Starts||01 July 2019|
West Bengal B.ed Admission 2019-21 Online Application Form
Guidelines for filling the Online Application for West Bengal B.Ed. Admission 2019-21. And the rules and regulations to follow before applying for West Bengal B.Ed Admission are as follows:
- The duration of B.Ed. the programme is of two academic sessions, however, students can complete the course maximum by three years starting from the date of admission to the programme.
- Bengali and English will be the medium of instructions.
- The reserved seats (for self-financed colleges) will be of 20% and 50% of the seats will be reserved for the WBUTTEPA (erstwhile David Hare Training College), especially for Deputed teachers (teachers serving as substantive posts) of classes VI-XII.
WBUTTEPA B. Ed. Programme Application Fee
The application fees for West Bengal State University B.Ed programme is mentioned below:
|General candidates||Rs. 600/-|
Name of Exam: West Bengal State University Bachelor of Education Entrance Examination.
Examination Conducting Body: West Bengal Wbuttepa
Courses: B.Ed. and M.Ed.
Colleges: Affiliated to West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning, and Administration.
Examination Date: November-December 2019
Level of Exam: State Level
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal B.Ed. Admission 2019-21
Following is the Eligibility Criteria for b.ed Admission 2019 Calcutta University in West Bengal:
- Applicants should be Graduates from a recognized university.
- And applicants with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree(General) / or in the Master’s Degree are eligible to apply.
- Also, applicants who had done Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Science and/or Mathematics, with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent are also eligible for admission.
- Applicants with less than 50% marks in the honors degree, the total marks of pass and Honours subjects will be considered. If it becomes 50% or more, that score will be entered in Graduation (General) row.
- A merit list will be prepared separately for each school subject based on scoring for fresh applicants
- Also, a merit list will be prepared separately for each school subject based on length of service for Deputed Candidates.
- Furthermore Deputed Teachers (as per NCTE norms) from recognized Secondary & Higher Secondary School of West Bengal are eligible to apply.
NOTE: Candidates pursuing any other course in the WBUTTEPA or any other University during the 2019-21 academic session are not eligible for admission to the B. Ed. programme for the session 2019-21.
The official syllabus for 2019-19 B.Ed. entrance exam is yet to be released by exam conducting body. whereas, last year syllabus is available here. and candidates can download it for reference and preparation.
- Download the subject wise West Bengal B.ed Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF here.
- Also, Download Sample Question Paper or Pattern of questions for B.Ed. Theoretical Examination here.
Reservation of seats for West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning, and Administration (B.Ed Exam)
Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PWD ( Minimum disability 40%) candidates applying for WBUTTEPA B.Ed Exam will be as per Govt. Rules.
Admission Procedure for WBUTTEPA (B.Ed. Course -Fresh)
As per norms of University and marks obtained in qualifying examinations by the applicants, the admission in the West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration (WBUTTEPA) B.ED program will be finalized. Maximum score against marks for a different level of examinations will be as follows:
|S.No||Level Of Examination||Maximum Scores|
|2.||Higher Secondary Examination||20|
Guidelines For Deputed Candidates Applying for B.ED programmes
Certain guidelines need to follow by all the Deputed candidates or applicants. Firstly, all the Deputed applicants in regard to his/her service with the form are required to submit an attested copy of M.C. resolution recording the approval of Service. Besides this, some additional documents are also required to submit on the day of joining B.ED programmes in various institutions or universities. The documents list are mentioned below:
- Letter of Release order from the Headmaster / Headmistress.
- M.C. resolution Attested copy with regards to his/her deputation which should be countersigned by D. I. of Schools (Secondary).
- Proof of Teaching certificate from Competent Authority.
- 3 copies of passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Duly filled in Deputation form available from the Institution after admission.
List of Certificate to be Submitted by Deputed candidates or applicants
A certificate listing the following points mentioned below should be submitted by the Secretary or Headmaster/Headmistress (where he/she is serving) and countersigned by the D.I. of Schools of the District concerned:
- Specify that the School is in receipt of aid on the full/ deficit/ lumpsum grant basis or that school in unaided or salary deficit scheme one.
- Mention that she/he is duly approved teacher.
- Mention that she/he is being deputed by the school for undergoing two-year B.Ed. Courses (2019-21).
The answer key for B.Ed Entrance Exam will release by the Examination Board. Also, keep visiting our site for the latest updated answer key for West Bengal B.Ed.Entrance Exam.
The result for Bachelor of Education entrance exam will announce on the official website by the university in the month of February. Furthermore, the notification regarding the result will update soon.
District Wise List of Bachelor of Education Colleges affiliated to West Bengal State University
The district wise list of West Bengal B.Ed. colleges along with a method of subjects, college name and number of seats are given here.
West Bengal B.Ed. Admission 2019-21 Official Link and Address
The Official Website and address of West Bengal State University Bachelor of Education Entrance Examination are given here.
Address: 25/2 and 25/3,
Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata – 700019
b.ed course fees in west bengal, wbuttepa b.ed admission, kolkata, andhra pradesh – b.r college kolkata, west bengal, b.ed admission 2017 in west bengal, b.ed admission 2017 in burdwan university, b.ed admission 2017 in kolkata, wbuttepa b.ed admission 2017, b.ed admission 2018 in west bengal, wbuttepa b.ed admission 2018, calcutta university b.ed course fees, www.wbuttepa.ac.in b.ed admission 2018, ncte approved distance b.ed colleges in kolkata, private b.ed colleges in kolkata, loreto college b.ed admission 2018, Calcutta university b.ed course fees.