JEE Main 2020 Registration process has been started online for the April session. NTA conducts the JEE exam twice a year for admission in various UG engineering and architecture courses. Candidates can apply through the official website. The last date to register for the exam is 06 March 2020. Candidates may note that it is very important to submit the registration form in the prescribed format otherwise their registration will lead to rejection.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
While registration candidates make few mistakes in their application form, due to which their application form get rejected.
5 Common Mistakes to Avoid During JEE Main 2020 Registration
Candidates can view the common 5 mistakes which should be avoided while filling the JEE Main 2020 Application form mentioned below:
#1 Entering the Wrong Name
Every year, various candidates enter their name incorrectly in the registration form. Candidates must note that they have to mention their name as per the government Id proof and class 10 and 12 certificates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about 5 Common Mistakes to Avoid During JEE Main 2020 Registration
#2 Uploading images Incorrect Format
Another reason for rejection of the registration form is uploading the images in the incorrect format. Candidate needs to upload the documents listed below:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Class 12 admit card / mark sheet / certificate
The format and specification of uploading documents are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
KIIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
|Specification/Format||Photo||Signature||Class 12 Document|
|Size||10 kb–200 kb||4 kb–30 kb||50 kb – 300 kb|
These are the latest updated format and specification by NTA.
#3 Incorrect JEE Main Paper Selection
Candidates have to select the correct paper for which they want to appear in the exam. Candidates can either fill the application form for one paper, two papers or all the three papers according to their wish. The JEE Main 2020 papers are:
- B.E. / B.Tech
#4 Not Checking the JEE MAin 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates sometimes fill the Application form without checking the eligibility criteria. However, only eligible candidates can give the exam. So, Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The JEE eligibility criteria for the exam is as follows:
- Candidate should have passed his/her class 12th in the year 2019, or 2018.
- Candidates that are currently appearing for class 12th exam are also eligible.
- The eligibility criteria are for JEE Main 2020 exam only. The eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2020 admission in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, and other participating institutions is different.
#5 Missing the Deadline
Candidates can fill the form before the last date of the submission. Once, the deadline is gone, the candidate cannot apply for the exam. So it is very important to fill the JEE main 2020 Application form without missing the deadline.
- The last date to apply for JEE Main 2020 exam: 06 March 2020.
- The last date to pay the application fee: 07 March 2020.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the form completely before the submission. The candidate will get the opportunity two times to review their form while applying or filling the form. First after registration form and the second after filling the application form. Candidates may review their forms both the times and then proceed to the payment of the application fee.
- JEE main 2020 is a national level exam.
- NTA conducts the exam twice a year in January and April for admission in UG Engineering and Architecture courses at IIT’s/NIT’s/CFTI’s.
- The January exam has been concluded by the NTA and now Application form for April exam are available.
Official Website: www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
Read more: JEE Main 2020 Registration process
“Stay tuned with Entrancezone for more updates regarding the latest information”.