Amrita University B.Tech Admission 2018 Application Form is available. Amrita University conducts AEEE 2018 (Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination) for admission to its four years B.Tech programs. Moreover, on the basis of performance in AEEE 2018, students can get admission to any of its colleges at this campus-Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) and Vengal (Chennai). The Application form for Amrita Entrance Examination B.Tech. Admissions-2018 are notified and Forms are available from 1st December 2017. All the important topics related to examination such as important dates, eligibility criteria, courses, application form, syllabus, counselling procedure, etc. are described in this article. Therefore, applicants are advised to go through the article for all the information regarding AEEE 2018.
AEEE B.Tech 2018 Important Dates and Notification
Official dates for the events of Amrita University B.tech 2018 are announced. Find a complete schedule for all the important dates for Amrita University Entrance Exam 2018 below.
|1.||Release of Notification of AEEE 2018||Available|
|2.||Availability of Online Application & OMR Application Form||01 December 2017|
|3.||Last Date of sale of OMR Application Form for Offline Examination||31 March 2018|
|4.||Deadline for submission of application form for CBT(online registration)||31 March 2018|
|7.||Availability of admit cards||Last week of April 2018|
|8.||AEEE examination (CBT-Computer Based Test)||19-22 April 2018|
|9.||AEEE Offline (Pen & Paper, P & P)*||28 April 2018|
|11.||Declaration of Result||5 May 2018|
|10.||Declaration of Ranks||Second week of May 2018|
|12.||Counselling||First week of June 2018|
Note: Computer based test will be conducted in multiple cities all over the Country and it will be conducted in 3 slots per day. Pen and Paper examination will be conducted in all major cities in the states of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamilnadu at fix date and time i.e. 28 April 2018 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
How to Apply for B.Tech. Admissions at Amrita University (AEEE) 2018
Following are the Amrita University Engineering Admission Procedure: Step by Step Process
- To apply for AEEE 2018, Candidates should register for AEEE 2018. The Application form is available in both mode i.e Online & Offline ( OMR application). Offline forms are available at pan India at various sales outlets. Whereas, AIEEE Online form can be filled via University official website.
- And, Both the Application forms will be available from the first week of November 2017.
- The Application Fees for AEEE 2018 is 1000/- Rupees and this is nonrefundable.
Amrita University B.Tech. Application Fee:
The application fee for AEEE 2018 is 1000/- Rupees and this amount is also not refundable. For Girls & Boys Fees are same. Also, there is no relaxation in form fees in SC / ST / OBC / PH.
B.Tech fee structure:
The fees for B.tech course is around 75 thousand rupees per year. And hostel fees is 71 thousand only. Please click here for detailed fees structure.
AEEE Application Form 2018
- AEEE 2018 application form will be accessible by the candidates in both online and offline mode.
- Whichever medium applicants use to submit their application, they will be required to make a one-time application fee of Rs. 1000 which is nonrefundable.
- Also, candidates need to fill the form and pay the fee amount using Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Net Banking of the authorized banks or by sending Demand Draft.
- While Applicants can get the application form from any authorized office by Amrita University after the fee payment of 1000 INR. Further, The applicants can fill and send the form to the college address.
- Offline by Post: Applicants can post the required details alongside a Demand Draft (DD) of INR 1000 to the school at any of the three campuses.
- Finally, When an applicant is shortlisted in the Amrita University Entrance Exam, they will be called for Counselling.
Applicants need to post the duly filled AEEE Exam application form at the address given below:
The Admissions Coordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar/Ettimadai/Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu,
AEEE Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must make sure they read the Amrita University 2018 Eligibility Criteria beforehand to be certain that they can apply for the entrance examination. Also, the applicant must read it to avoid any misconception.
Moreover, all the details related to Amrita University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria are as below:
- Date of Birth: Applicants who are going to sit in the exam should be born on or after 1st July 1997. Those applicants, who were born before the said date would not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Passing Marks: Applicants must have passed 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent and secured minimum marks of 60% on average in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) subjects and at least 55% in each subject separately.
- And, candidates who are appearing for above examination in March / April 2018, are also eligible to apply. However, they will need to submit their mark sheet at the time of admission as a proof of obtaining the minimum required marks.
- Diploma Holders: Applicants with a three-year diploma in Engineering, from State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent, with no less than 60% of aggregate marks, will be eligible for the counselling.
- Management quota: For management quota, minimum aggregate to be eligible to apply for AEEE 2018 is 80% in PCM.
Note: Before filling the application form, the candidates must check for the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria for the Amrita University Entrance Test as the application fee is non-refundable and the ineligible applicants won’t get admission under any circumstances.
AEEE Exam Details
Amrita University also known as Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-disciplinary, research-intensive University spread over different cities of India. Basic details about the AEEE are given below:
- Conducting Institute: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
- Exam Name: Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Also Known as AEEE.
- Exam Type: Undergraduate (UG) Entrance Exam.
- Exam Category: University Level.
- Please find details on the official website.
Amrita University Courses
|COURSE (Engineering)||COIMBATORE||AMRITAPURI||BANGALORE||CHENNAI (Proposed)|
|ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|ELECTRONIC & INSTRUMENTATION||YES||NO||YES||NO|
AEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The Amrita University entrance exam pattern of AEEE will be as below:
|Subject||Marks||Weightage||Total marks||Total number of questions|
- Mode of examination is both online and offline
- And, Duration of Exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The total number of questions is 100 (40 from Maths and 30 each from Physics and Chemistry).
- Moreover, the question will be of objective type(multiple choice questions).
- Also, each correct answer will fetch 3 marks. But, Negative marking of 1 mark will be reduced for wrong answers.
Note: Candidates should mark an answer, if and only if, they are certain about the right answer. Randomly guessing the answer might result in substantial negative marking.
Usually, the question in AEEE is devised from Mathematics, Physics, and chemistry from class XI and XII. Aspirants are advised to prepare their XI and XII science portion meticulously.
AEEE Duration, Pattern and Evaluation
In Addition to this, the University gives Applicants an opportunity to pick their slot, exam date, and examination centre.
AEEE Admit Card
The registered candidate can download the Hall ticket by logging in using the application number or email and DOB after the slot booking is over. The link for obtaining admit card can be found on the official website, a link for which will be provided here. Further, the candidate should keep in mind that the Admit Card is an essential document. They have to report on the day of an exam with the admit card. Under no circumstances, will the candidate be allowed to write the exam without the admit card. Also, it will be required during later stages of the admission process. Therefore, the candidates must retain it until the end of counselling and admission process.
Amrita University Entrance Exam Question Paper
The sample question paper is available on AEEE, Amrita University Official Website.
AEEE syllabus 2018 contains the topics from three subjects, i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The syllabus will be based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects. All the subjects cover various topics which are mentioned below:
Syllabus for Chemistry:
|Alcohols, phenols and ethers|
|Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines|
|Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure|
|Basic organic chemistry and techniques|
|Chemistry in everyday life|
|D, f – block elements|
|Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry|
|Equilibrium and thermodynamics|
|Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes|
|P – block elements|
|Polymers and biomolecules|
|S – block elements|
|Solid state and solutions|
Syllabus for Mathematics
|Circles and Family of Circles|
|Matrices and Determinants|
|Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion|
|Permutations and Combination|
|Relations and Functions|
|Sequences and Series|
|The straight line and pair of straight lines|
|Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Two Dimensional Geometry|
Syllabus for Physics:
|Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave|
|Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics|
|Heat and thermodynamics|
|Oscillations and waves|
|Ray and wave optics|
|Solids and fluids|
|Units and dimensions|
Download AEEE B.Tech Syllabus PDF Here. AEEE B.Tech. Syllabus PDF
Amrita Engineering Examination Entrance Examination
University conducts Amrita Engineering Examination Entrance Examination in various cities and towns across India, to fill the seats in B.Tech courses in three engineering colleges.
Furthermore, the three engineering school campuses are in Bangalore, Coimbatore, and Amritapuri.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a premier engineering institute in the south region. Also, Students with minimum cutoff marks can get the admission in this university.
As per NIRF, Amrita University is Top on the list of Private University Position in India in NIRF ranking for higher educational institutions under the University category in India released by the MHRD, Government of India (Ministry of Human Resource Development) on 3 April 2017.
Amrita University Entrance Exam Result
The Amrita University will issue the result of the engineering entrance exam on their official site. And, the applicants will be able to check the results online at the University website. Further, candidates have to enter the 10-digit Registration ID Number and Date of Birth in the AEEE Result 2018 portal to view and download the result.
Also, the result contains the score of the candidate in the exam. And, the score is calculated according to the marking scheme of the entrance examination. Finally, the merit is calculated on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate.
AEEE Counselling 2018 – Amrita University
- The AEEE Counselling 2018 will begin in June 2018.
- Finally, the authority will inform the successful candidates about the venue, counselling schedule and other important information about the admission process.
- Also, there is a total of 4 stages of seat allotment during the counselling process.
“Stay informed about Latest updates and feature articles regarding Amrita EEE 2018 on EntranceZone “