Amity JEE 2019 is an Entrance exam conducted by Amity University for selection in various B.Tech courses. Amity University has many campuses across the country with the main campus in Greater Noida. For admission in B.Tech in Amity University, the candidate should have qualified class 12th with minimum 60% in aggregate. Application Form for AMITY JEE is now available and candidates can fill the same up until March 2019. For further details about how to get Amity JEE Application Form 2019 and other procedures, candidates, dates etc can see the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Amity JEE 2019 Application Form Details
The Application form of Amity JEE 2019 has been released on 19 November 2018 and will be available till March 2019.Candidates will have to follow some steps in order to fill the Application Form for Amity JEE.
Step 1 (Registration):
- Firstly, candidates seeking admission in B.Tech courses in Amity University will have to fill the application form, which will be available from March 2019.
- Secondly, Students can fill the Application form online, by visiting the official website of Amity University.
- Candidates can also download the Application form from the university’s official website or by taking the admission pack from any of the Amity campuses.
- Candidates submitting the form online will have to fill in all the details as required. Everything will be mentioned clearly.
- Moreover, They will have to scan a photograph of required dimension and class 10th mark sheet and attach it to the application form.
- They can submit the fees for registration online through net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Candidates who are filling the form offline will have to use a black ballpoint pen to fill in the details.
- They will have to attach a photo in the space provided.
- They can either pay the fees online or pay through demand draft. All the candidates can check the status of their Application form on the microsite for Admission provided by Amity University.
- Candidates will have to submit the form, with the photograph attached and required documents, and a demand draft in case that is the mode of payment.
The application Fee for Amity JEE will be 1,100-/ for the aspirants.
Amity University Application Form Dates
|1.||Amity JEE 2019 Online Application Form||18 November 2018|
|2.||Amity JEE 2019 Application form last date||Last week of March 2019|
|3.||Amity JEE 2019 Booking of the test centre||From first week of February to first week of May 2019|
How to Apply for Amity University Admission Form 2019
The B.tech admission form will be released soon. The steps for filling the form is given above. Candidates can check this web page frequently for more details on Amity JEE 2019 Application Form.
- Search for Amity University official Website.
- Now click on Admission Button.
- Finally, amity college application form area will get open.
- Now fill the required details.
- Pay the fees and submit the application form.
- Download and take print out for the future reference.
Modes of Application form of Amity JEE 2019. Online/Offline
Applications forms are available online and offline:
- Candidate can buy application form of Amity JEE from any of the Amity campuses.
- Register by using a phone number and email id.
- The application form Fee is paid by using DEBIT, CREDIT, ATM card or even by PAYTM.
- Then download the application form and send it to the AMITY UNIVERSITY.
How to Download Amity Application Form?
- Candidate required to simply open the Amity University Website.
- Explore the Amity university website and simply clicks on forms and then download the form for AMITY JEE 2019.
- Fill the form with all the required details and submitted it to university.
- Amity University Information Brochure link:http://www.amity.edu/admission-procedure-domestic.aspx
Documents required to fill the application form
Along with the Amity JEE 2019 application form, candidates will have to submit certain documents asked by the admission authority. Mentioned below are the documents that a candidate will have to attach while submitting application form of Amity JEE 2019.
- Passport Size Photograph- scanned photograph should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, BMP format for online submission.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
Guidelines to fill the Amity application form
Filling the application form required lots of attention as the minor step leads you to rejection. Here are some guidelines which helps to avoid any of the mistakes while filling the form.
- Carefully read all the guidelines prior to filling the application form.
- Writing should be neat and clean.
- Attachment of all the required documentation should be taken care of.
- Always tries to keep up to date with the important updates.
Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card
The hall ticket details for Amity University Examination is given here.
- Amity JEE 2019 Application Form is available now. Candidates can fill in the application form by visiting the official website of Amity University.
- Once the Application form is complete (online/offline), candidates can check the status of the same on Admission Microsite of Amity University for the process of admission.
- Candidates can sign into the profile by giving their application form number and password printed on the Application form.
- Admit Cards will be available in the 2nd week of April, around a week before the exams.
- Candidates can make changes in their examination centre before the Amity JEE examination 2019 Admit Card is issued. No changes will be permissible once it is issued.
- Candidates have to check the application form in detail. It will contain all the details such as Enrollment number, ID number, Name, Photo ID, etc.
- The concerned authority should be immediately informed about the inconsistency in the admit card.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to present the admit card during the examination. Failing to do so might result in the rejection of the candidate.
- Candidates are expected to keep the AMITY JEE admit card even after the exam, as it will be used in the future counselling process.
amity university entrance exam, Amity JEE 2019 application form.
amity application form 2018, amity university admission 2018, amity university counselling, amity university direct admission,amity university eligibility for mba, amity university bca eligibility, amity university online