AP EAMCET 2018 is organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET). Furthermore, it is approved by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Also, a large number of candidates appear in AP EAMCET 2018 Exam to get a secure place in engineering and medical programs available in various colleges and universities designated under the state of Andhra Pradesh. Further, Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam will be held from 22-25 April 2018. Deadline to submit the Application Form with the fine will be from 29 March 2018 to 21 April 2018. Therefore, the interested applicants must apply within time to avoid a late fee. Also, read the article to get details of common entrance test dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, syllabus and other important details.
Check JEE Main Answer Keys And Question Paper Is released Today for Paper 1 Here. Also, our experts released Rank Predictor for Joint Entrance Examination, Check Your Rank Here.
JEE Admit card for B.Tech Admission is available now. For details, candidates can visit here.
AP EAMCET 2018 Latest Update
- AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form can be filled until 06 April 2018 with late fee of 06 April 2018.
- Admit Card for AP EAMCET will be available here
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Dates
The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Important Dates are yet to be released by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. The candidates should stay in touch with the official website of the AP EAMCET 2018 for the latest updates. They can also get the updates on our website. The link to the official website is given below.
|1.||Notification of AP EAMCET||26 February 2018|
|2.||Starting of submission of online application form||28 February 2018|
|3.||Last date to submit the application form||29 March 2018|
|4.||Correction in details of online application form||08-12 April 2018|
|5.||Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||06 April 2018|
|6.||Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||11 April 2018|
|7.||Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||16 April 2018|
|8.||Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||21 April 2018|
|9.||Admit card available from||18 April 2018|
|10 (A)||Engineering||22-25 April 2018|
|10 (B)||Agriculture||25-26 April 2018|
|10 (C)||Both Streams||24-25 April 2018|
|11.||Publication of Preliminary key||25 April 2018 (Engineering) & 26 April 2018 (Agriculture)|
|12.||Last date for receiving objection on preliminary key||28 April 2018|
|13.||The Announcement of Result||05 May 2018|
AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of AP EAMCET published by the conducting authority. And, it will be available from April 2018 onward.
Candidates should verify the following details in their AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018.
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Examination Date and Time
- Examination Centre
Further, candidates should carry the Hall Ticket ID along with them when they come to the Examination Centre. Moreover, applicants cannot enter the Examination Center without the Admit Card.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
The application form for AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) details are mentioned below.
- Application forms for the AP EAMCET is available from 28 February 2018 on the AP EAMCET 2018 official website.
- And, the last date to fill the Application Form will be 29 March 2018. Further, candidates can ap eamcet 2018 apply online up until April 2018 but will have to pay a late submission fee of Rs 10,000.
- An application fee for Engineering Courses will be Rs 450. However, if the candidate wishes to apply for Both Engineering and Medical, he/she will have to pay Rs 900.
- Andhra Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam Link to Apply.
How to fill AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Given below are the steps to fill the application form for AP EAMCET 2018. Aspirants need to follow the given steps to fill the form without any mistakes.
- First of All, Candidates need to fill all the details that are required in the filling of Application Forms such as Name, Address, Qualifications, Date of Birth and other important details.
- Candidates will then be required to upload Photo, Signature and thumb impression.
- In order to fill the application form of AP EAMCET, candidates will have to pay the applicable fees first (fees is mentioned in the table given below).
- After filling all the necessary details, candidates will have to click on the “Initiate Payment” button and the control will automatically take them to the bank payment gateway. The payment can be made using any bank debit or credit card, provided the card is a VISA or MASTERCARD or MAESTRO type.
- For payment of fees, candidates will have to provide all the mandatory details as asked, like qualifying examination hall ticket number, name of the candidate, date of birth, personal mobile number, alternate mobile number, email ID, stream and fees amount will be generated automatically based on the stream selected by the candidate.
Note: Candidates are required to not double click on buttons or click on Back / Refresh buttons or DO NOT close the Browser web page during the payment process. Maintain patience as prompted on the screen. Since any of the above conditions can lead to failure of Payment.
AP EAMCET Application Fee
Given below are the fee aspirants need to pay in order to be eligible to take the AP EAMCET 2018 exam.
- Fees Amount: Rs. 450/-
- Processing Fees: Rs. 50+ 5% (GST)
Important Details of AP EAMCET 2018:
The important details of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) exams.
- Name of the Examination: Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test.
- Commonly known: AP EAMCET
- Type of Examination: State Level
- Category of Examination: UG Level
- Conducting Authority: JNTU, Kakinada JNTU EAMCET 2018
- Number of Colleges for Admissions: 17- Government and 350- Private
- Available Seats for Candidates: 153150
|Corrections guidelines in the AP EAMCET forms – Click Here
EAMCET-2017 Online Application Form Guide – Click Here
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
In order to appear in the AP EAMCET, Applicants should fulfil all the necessary requirements required for the examination.
Candidates can see the detailed Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam in the article below:
- First of all, Indian Nationals, PIO and OCI Card Holders are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET.
- Candidates belonging to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh will only be considered eligible for this combined entrance examination as per the educational rule passed in 1974 by the state legislative council.
- Further, applicants should successfully clear 10+2 or the equivalent exam in Science stream with at least 45% and 40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- And, candidates desiring to get admission into Pharmacy and Science courses, they should have completed the age of 16 as on December 31, 2018. However, there is no upper age limit for eligibility.
- Also, candidates those who want to opt for engineering programs, they should have completed at least the age of 17 as on December 31, 2018. Moreover, for general category, the upper age limit is 22 years and for SC/ST category, the upper age limit is 25years.
Courses Offered Under APEAMCET 2018
A candidate can choose from many courses after succeeding in the AP EAMCET 2018 exam. The list of such courses is given below.
- Tech: Food Science, Biotechnology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering & Technology
- Pharmacy: Pharma, D.Pharma, B.Sc. – Commercial Agriculture and Business Management, Agriculture, Horticulture
- V.Sc. & A.H
- MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/BNYS
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
The AP EAMCET Syllabus is the essential requirement for any examination. And, preparing according to the right syllabus will help the candidates to qualify the exam with good score. Further, Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh decides the syllabus for AP EAMCET. This combined entrance examination for engineering and medical courses will contain questions based on 11th and 12th level or equivalent examination conducted by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Finally, it will consist questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, and Zoology.
Detailed Ap Eamcet Engineering Syllabus with weightage pdf is linked here.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern doesn’t change every year. Mostly the paper pattern remains the same. The paper pattern for the current year is given below. Also, a candidate can solve the earlier year papers to practice.
- The examination will be considered in Online Mode in April 2018.
- And, question booklet will involve questions from three subjects according to the preferred courses.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Further, language for the Question Paper in English or Telugu.
- And, the mode of question paper will be objective type. Candidates will have to mark one answer out of four options.
- However, there will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- Finally, the total number of questions in the question paper will be 160.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted per Question|
Distribution of Marks for the Agriculture courses:
AP EAMCET 2018 Result
The results of the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 will be declared in May 2018. And, the result will also include the weightage of Qualifying Examination (Class 12). Further, Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test will display the results. And candidates can check their results and download a copy. Also, keeping a print copy of the result is mandatory for the candidates as it can be asked to produce during an event of the admission process.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counseling
After the declaration of the results in May 2018, JNTU, Kakinada will release the rank list of the qualified candidates. And, on the basis of this rank list, Applicants will be called for the counselling session. Conducting Authority prepares the merit list according to Candidate’s score. Further, counselling will be held in the month of June 2018.
Finally, candidates get admission according to seat availability and their preferences.
Also, For More details, Visit the Official Website: CLICK HERE
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.”