Admit Card is a mandatory document in order to be eligible to appear in any examination. BCECE Bihar CET 2018 Admit Card will be provided to only those candidates who have successfully registered for Bihar Combined Entrance Test within the prescribed time limit by the BCECE board. Candidates can download the admit card of Bihar CET 2018 from the official portal.
How to Download BCECE Bihar CET 2018 Admit Card
Following are the steps to download the admit card:
Firstly, candidates need to visit the BCECEB website.
Then click on the given link describing the BCECE Bihar CET 2018 Admit Card.
Further, candidates should provide their registration number.
Proceed to submit option. And, the admit cards will appear on the screen.
Candidates need to take out the print out of the admit card and keep it safe as it will be the hall ticket for the examination
Moreover, separate admit card will be provided to the candidate for stage 1 and stage 2 respectively.
Finally, the admit card for the Bihar CET 2018 will be available from March 2018.
Details Present On Bihar CET Admit Card 2018
- Candidate Name
- Parent’s name
- Date and venue of examination
- Passport-size photograph
- Also, follow the instructions mentioned on the back of the paper while the examination.
Guidelines about Steps to download Bihar CET 2018 Admit Card
- The candidates will not receive the admit card by fax/courier. Moreover, it is mandatory for all applicants to download and save a copy.
- In case the candidate fails to produce the admit card in the examination hall, he/she will not be able to sit for the examination.
- Finally, the candidates should ensure that the admit card is not spoiled or tampered with at any point in time.
List of Candidates those who have filled two or more than two online application form of BCECE-2018 click Here.
Read More about BIHAR Combined Entrance Test
|Application form||Eligibility Criteria|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding Bihar CET Admit card 2018″.