BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Application Form is released by BCECE Board. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) organizes BCECE or Bihar CET or BCECE Bihar CET 2019 to grant admission to various private and government colleges in Bihar. Students can get admission in agricultural, medicine and engineering courses offered in these colleges. It is a state level examination conducted to provide admission in various undergraduate courses. Students have to clear Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination, also known as Bihar CET 2019 to get admission in these courses. BCECEB initiated this examination under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995.
Latest Update About BCECE 2019
- Joint Entrance Examination Application Form will be released by NTA from 01 September 2019. Click here for JEE registration process.
- BCECE Engineering second allotment result declared at www.bceceadmissions.nic.in.
- The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Official Notification 2019 is released and application form is available now.
- The exam will be conducted in ONE phase only i.e. The examination for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology subjects will be on 29th April and for agriculture, engineering/science subject examination will be on 30th April 2019.
- The Website address of BCECE Board has been changed from www.bceceboard.com to www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगी परीक्षा तिथियां हैं – 29-30 April 2019
All the relevant information required by the candidate are provided below. Kindly go through the article to clear all your queries regarding BCECE (Bihar CET) 2019.
BCECE 2019 Exam Date
|Online application form available from||First week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application||Last week of March 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||Last week of March 2019 (Up to Banking Hours)|
|Last date of submission of fee through net banking/credit card/debit card||First week of April 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Editing in application form||First week of April 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Date of Admit Card availability||Third week of April 2019|
|Commencement of the examination||Last week of April 2019|
|Answer Key||June 2019|
For BCECE (LE):
|Online Registration Starting Date||Third week of May 2019|
|Online Registration Closing Date||Second week of June 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate||Second week of June 2019 (2:00 PM)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate||Second week of June 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Correction in Application Form||Second week of June 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Download Admit Card||Third week of June 2019|
|Date of Examination||First week of July 2019|
Important Information of BCECE Bihar CET 2019
The following are the important information regarding Bihar Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Firstly, 3850 seats in engineering and pharma courses in government and private institutes in Bihar are available to the candidates desirous of taking admission. Meanwhile, there are many other institutes that consider BCECE merit list.
- At the same time, for medical courses, BCECE qualifying students have to apply through NEET.
- Moreover, 415 seats are available in different colleges in the agricultural stream for students who want to get an undergraduate degree in this field.
Entrance Exam of BCECE 2019 Highlights –
|Examination Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Popularly Known As||BCECE|
|Exam Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Examination Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
BCECE (Bihar CET) 2019 Admission Notification
BCECEB will release the admission notification most probably in February 2019. BCECEB will conduct online application form submission for BCECE (Bihar CET) 2019 in the month of February 2019. Candidates should fill the application form and pay the application fees for successful form submission. Presumably, it is always advisable to keep a hard copy of the finally submitted application form. For general candidates the cost of application is Rs. 1000 while the SC and ST candidates need to pay Rs. 500 for filling the application form. Also, the Application form fees are payable via online modes or bank challan.
How to fill the BCECE 2019 Application Form
Candidate should proceed with filling up of the application form by uploading all the details asked correctly. A candidate needs to upload personal details (Part A), educational qualifications (Part B), scanned passport size photograph, signature etc. Furthermore, the candidate must double check all the particulars filled before submitting the form. Also, the institute will announce the dates on which any correction, if present, can be done.
Download two copies of each part after filling both the parts.
Dispatch of the hard copy of the application form.
An essential step for complete submission of application form of BCECE Bihar CET 2019 is the submission of hard copies of the documents to the Institute.
Candidate needs to send both parts of the filled application form along with bank challan (if applicable) and other necessary documents to the Institute.
How to correctly fill BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Application form?
Candidates have to take special care while applying for BCECE Bihar CET 2019 as it constitutes multiple steps.
Payment of application fees
After successful registration, the candidate will be required to do the payment of the application form fee for successful registration. No doubt, fees are different for general and SC/ST students. Hence, keep this in mind while paying application fees. Moreover, there is provision to pay the fee via online methods or offline method through bank challan (Canara Bank). Depending upon the subject combination chosen for the exam, application fees will vary too.
The candidate should follow these precautionary measures::
- Firstly, fill the application form completely.
- Moreover, the send the forms through Registered or speed post to the institute. Sending through courier or in-hand submission will be considered invalid.
- Also, the documents should be sent in a “yellow” envelope bearing the title “Application for BCECE Bihar CET 2019” on the top.
The form is to be sent to the address given below:
Controller of Examination
I.A.S Association Building
Near Patna Airport
P.O. B.V. College. Patna, Bihar.
BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
First and foremost, every aspirant should check the eligibility criteria for every exam. They should apply for the exam only after ensuring that they fulfil each and every eligibility criteria.
- Firstly, the candidate should be a resident of India.
- Also, parents of the candidate should be residing in Bihar or be an employee of Bihar government or be employed by the central government, and residing in the state.or candidate should have domicile of Bihar.
- Moreover, candidates belonging to Union Territory of India can also apply.
- There is no particular age bar.
- Furthermore, the candidate should have passed in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Math and/or Biology in class XII.
- Candidate should have scored minimum 45% marks (for general) in class XII boards. For SC/ST/OBC it is 40%.
- Last but not the least appearing candidates are also eligible to apply provided they submit their mark sheet at the time of admission.
Registration for BCECE Bihar CET 2019
A candidate has to first register for the exam before he or she can fill the application form. Link for registration for BCECE Bihar CET 2019 will be available on the official website of BCECE. Therefore, candidates need to register by filling in their basic details such as Name, email ID, mobile number etc. Further, login details will be sent to the candidate after successful registration. Using these, a candidate can then fill the application form.
Exam pattern for BCECE Bihar CET 2019
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 pattern is given below:
|Particulars||Paper I||Paper II|
|Duration||2 hours 15 mins||1 hour 30 Mins|
|Number of questions||200||100|
|Questions||Physics (50), Math(50) and chemistry(50)||Physics (100), Math(100) and chemistry(100)|
A number of questions and the time given to solve them are important parameters. Hence, the candidate should keep these in mind. Arguably, these are important for clearing the exam.
BCECE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for Bihar Engineering Entrance Examination is mention below here.
Download the official BCECE Syllabus PDF Here.
How to Prepare for BCECE 2019
The release of Admit card for BCECE Exam 2019
The organising institute BCECEB will release the admit card on the official website. Further, candidates need to log in using their ID and password provided and download the admit card.
Some important points to keep in mind are-
- Firstly, there will be separate issuing of admit cards for both the stages.
- Candidates who qualify the first stage will be issued admit cards for the second stage.
- Moreover, Admit cards for Paper I will be issued in April 2019.
- Then, Admit cards for Paper II will be issued in May 2019.
When will the results of BCECE Bihar CET 2019 be declared?
Most probably, the BCECEB will declare the result of Paper I in last week of May 2019 and result of Paper II in last week of June 2019.
Most importantly, those who qualify paper II will be called for counselling. Then, they will be involved in the admission process.
BIHAR CET Counselling and admission
First and foremost, candidates will be called based on their performance in the examination. In any case, counselling will start from last week of July 2019. Accordingly, Candidates need to download the seat allotment letter (Part A as well as Part B) to participate in the counselling process. First, the qualified candidates should register themselves for counselling. Next, fill their choices so that they can be called for admission. Finally, candidates will be provided with an allotment letter. The allotment letter is generated by keeping many factors in mind such as:
- First and foremost, a particular candidate’s rank.
- Then, seat availability in preferred college.
- Ultimately, the candidates’ choices are considered.
Engineering colleges participating in BCECE 2018 exam are listed below:
Also, the list of engineering colleges in Bihar and considering the merit list of BCECE (Bihar CET) 2019 is following.
Government Engineering Colleges
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur
- Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur
- Nalanda College of Engineering
- C.E Gya
- C.E. Motihari
- C.E Darbhanga
- P.I Patna
- G.P.I.T Chapra
Private Engineering Colleges
- Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology, Patna
- P.S.I.T. Patna
- Bihar College of Engineering, Patna
- S.I of Tech Bihta
- I.T Purnea
- I.E.T Siwan
- V.I.T Purnea
- I.T Lakhisarai
- I.T. Aurangabad
- S.C.E.T. Vaishali
- I.T Kishanganj
- K.C.E.T Bihar Sharif
- C.E.T Kishanganj
- Budha Institute of Technology. Gaya
Most popular college for engineering is Bhagalpur Engineering college followed by Darbhanga college of Engineering.
BCECE Board official Links
The List of Exams Conducted by BCECE BOARD with their details is given here. Bihar Exam Summary.
- Official Website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Download Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Information Brochure / Prospectus Here.
As a matter of fact, Candidates should prefer giving JEE MAIN 2019 for better options.
Stay tuned to entrancezone for all your queries related to BCECE Bihar CET 2019.
bcece medical 2019