Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card has been released on 11 June 2019. DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination), also commonly known as Bihar Polytechnic, is a prestigious examination conducted by BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). Also, Bihar Polytechnic is the qualifying examination for admitting students to Polytechnic Engineering (PE) / Part-time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE) / Para-Medical-Dental (PMD Matric Level) / Para Medical (PM Intermediate Level) Courses. So, given here are the complete details related to Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Examination.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE) Admit Card has been released on 11 June 2019. Click here> Admit Card.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||27 April 2019|
|Application closing date||18 May 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date of payment through challan||20 May 2019|
|Last date of payment through net banking/credit card/debit card||21 May 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Application correction||22 – 24 May 2019|
|Admit card release||11 June 2019|
|Date of Exam for PE and PPE||23 June 2019|
|Date of Exam or PM and PMD||24 June 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Procedure
- Firstly, BCECEB has released DCECE 2019 Online Application Form on the official website.
- Then, the aspirants must download and read carefully the information brochure.
- Also, the application forms has been released from 16 March 2019.
- And, aspirants need to complete the registration process firstly.
- Then, after successful registration, the applicants must note down their Registration ID and Password.
- Further, after the payment of application fee, the candidates will be allowed to fill their personal and qualification details.
- Then, the students must upload their recent photograph and signature (in Hindi and English).
- Finally, the applicants need to send the printed copies of Application Forms of both parts along with the required documents and Challan. Also, candidates should send the application form with all documents to the below-mentioned address.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O. – B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar”
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Fee
Firstly, the Application Fee for Bihar Polytechnic 2019 will be as given below.
- For 1 program: Rs. 550 (Rs. 330 for SC / ST)
- For 2 programs: Rs. 660 (Rs. 385 for SC / ST)
- For 3 programs: Rs. 770 (Rs. 440 for SC / ST)
- For 4 programs: Rs. 880 (Rs. 500 for SC / ST)
Further, the application form fee can be paid either through online mode (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) or through offline mode (E-Challan).
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Resident: The parents of applicants should be the permanent resident of Bihar or government employees / posted in Bihar State.
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks||Subjects||Age Limit|
|PE||Class X or equivalent from a recognized Board / University. Appearing candidates are also eligible||35% marks||N.A.||No upper and lower age limit|
|PPE||Class X or equivalent along with 2 Years ITI (2 Years experience along with Class X). Appearing candidates are also eligible||N.A.||N.A.||Lower Age Limit is 19 Years (as on 1 July 2019)|
|PM||For Diploma in Pharmacy: 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics / Biology. Appearing candidates are also eligible.
For GNM course: 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Appearing candidates are also eligible.
|For Diploma in Pharmacy: N.A.
For GNM course: 40% marks
|N.A.||Lower Age Limit is 17 Years and Upper Age Limit is 32 Years (as on 31 December 2019)|
|PMD||Class X or equivalent from recognized Board / University. Appearing candidates are also eligible||N.A.||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English||Lower Age Limit is 15 Years and Upper Age Limit is 30 Years (as on 31 December 2019)|
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Results
Results for Bihar Polytechnic 2019 will be declared in June 2019 for all the courses. Students can check their results on the official website of DCECE . After results, merit list will be released subject wise.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
Counselling for the exam will take place soon after the declaration of the results. Details will be published on the official website of BCECEB regarding the couselling procedure. Qualified candidates need to download the counselling call letter of Bihar Polytechnic 2019 from the official website in order to attend the counselling. Further details regarding counselling such as Date,Time and Venue will be mentioned in the counselling letter.
Finally, for more information and updates related to Bihar Polytechnic 2019, stay tuned with EntranceZone.