Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Counselling will be started from 18 September 2019. DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination), also commonly known as Bihar Polytechnic, is a prestigious examination conducted by BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). Also, Bihar Polytechnic is the qualifying examination for admitting students to Polytechnic Engineering (PE) / Part-time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE) / Para-Medical-Dental (PMD Matric Level) / Para Medical (PM Intermediate Level) Courses. So, given here are the complete details related to Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Examination.
Latest Update: Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2019 Notice for PPE course has been released. The counselling is conducting on 18 September 2019 via offline mode.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Release||27 April 2019|
|Last date to fill application||18 May 2019|
|Fee Payment Last date (Challan)||20 May 2019|
|Fee Payment Last date (Online)||21 May 2019|
|Application Correction||22 – 24 May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||11 June 2019|
|Date of Exam||23 & 24 June 2019|
|Result Declaration||29 July 2019|
|Counselling Starts||06 August 2019|
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
Counseling for the exam will take place soon after the declaration of the results. Details will be published on the official website of BCECEB regarding the counseling procedure. Qualified candidates need to download the counseling call letter of Bihar Polytechnic 2019 from the official website to attend the counseling. Further details regarding counseling such as Date, Time and Venue will be mentioned in the counseling letter.
Bihar Polytechnic 2010 Application Procedure
- Firstly, BCECEB will be released DCECE 2019 Online Application Form on the official website.
- Then, the aspirants must download and read carefully the information brochure.
- Also, the application forms have been released from the 2nd week of March 2019.
- And, aspirants need to complete the registration process first.
- Then, after successful registration, the applicants must note down their Registration ID and Password.
- Further, after the payment of application fee, the candidates will be allowed to fill their personal and qualification details.
- Then, the students must upload their recent photograph and signature (in Hindi and English).
- Finally, the applicants need to send the printed copies of Application Forms of both parts along with the required documents and Challan. Also, candidates should send the application form with all documents to the below-mentioned address.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O. – B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar”
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Fee
Firstly, the Application Fee for Bihar Polytechnic 2019 will be as given below.
- For 1 program: Rs. 550 (Rs. 330 for SC / ST)
- For 2 programs: Rs. 660 (Rs. 385 for SC / ST)
- For 3 programs: Rs. 770 (Rs. 440 for SC / ST)
- For 4 programs: Rs. 880 (Rs. 500 for SC / ST)
Further, the application form fee can be paid either through online mode (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) or through offline mode (E-Challan).
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Resident: The parents of applicants should be the permanent resident of Bihar or government employees / posted in Bihar State.
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks||Subjects||Age Limit|
|PE||Class X or equivalent from a recognized Board / University. Appearing candidates are also eligible||35% marks||N.A.||No upper and lower age limit|
|PPE||Class X or equivalent along with 2 Years ITI (2 Years experience along with Class X). Appearing candidates are also eligible||N.A.||N.A.||Lower Age Limit is 19 Years (as on 1 July 2019)|
|PM||For Diploma in Pharmacy: 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics / Biology. Appearing candidates are also eligible.
For GNM course: 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Appearing candidates are also eligible.
|For Diploma in Pharmacy: N.A.
For GNM course: 40% marks
|N.A.||Lower Age Limit is 17 Years and Upper Age Limit is 32 Years (as on 31 December 2019)|
|PMD||Class X or equivalent from recognized Board / University. Appearing candidates are also eligible||N.A.||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English||Lower Age Limit is 15 Years and Upper Age Limit is 30 Years (as on 31 December 2019)|
Bihar Polytechnic 2010 Results
Results for Bihar Polytechnic 2019 has been declared on 29 July 2019 for all the courses. Students can check their results on the official website of DCECE. After the results, the merit list will be released subject-wise.
Finally, for more information and updates related to Bihar Polytechnic 2019, stay tuned with EntranceZone.