BITSAT 2019 Application Form will be going live in December 2018 and will be available until March 2019. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani organizes an online test inviting admission for the integrated 1st-year-degree courses at BITS three campuses situated in Pilani, Hyderabad, and Goa. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, commonly known as BITSAT 2019 is a university level exam. Candidates must check the eligibility for the BITSAT Online Test before applying for the same. By the way, Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani a leading Institute of Higher Education and a deemed University in India. It offers degree programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities. This article will give proper insight regarding how to fill the application form including other necessary details. Please find the application link at end of this article.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
“If an Applicant has made multiple payments for a single BITSAT application because of connection error or any payment failure issue. So, the applicant can provide details for refund claim, if any.
BITSAT 2019 Application Form
The last date for submitting BITS, Pilani application form will be in the 2nd week of March 2019.
Each day the exam will be organized in two slots. The first slot will be from 9.00am to 12.00noon and the second slot will be from 2.00pm to 5.00pm. A student can select any one out of these two slots based on the availability. More details will be available on the admission website i.e. bitsadmission.com/. The application form will be available in online mode only. Finally, No need of sending the filled form through the post. Yet, Candidates must retain the printout for future correspondence. A separate application for B.Pharma course is available. And Candidates should fill the B.Pharma separately.
How to Fill BITS, Pilani Application Form 2019
The steps to fill the BITSAT Application form 2019 are as follows:
- Visit the website www.bitsadmission.com
- Now candidate should click “Apply for BITSAT 2019” to begin the process.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully.
- Then, Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Candidates will need to provide the basic details for registering online then “Proceed” button should be clicked.
- Here applicant should enter the required details such as Name, DOB, Marks, test centre options etc with utmost care.
- Press the “Submit” button after completion.
- At last candidates need to pay the fee using either net banking/credit card/debit card or Bank Challan method.
- After submission of a form, please keep a printout of application form safely till the admission process is on. It will be required during the later stages of the admission process.
BITSAT Application Fee:
- The BITSAT Application fee is 2200 INR (For male candidates) and 1700 INR (for female candidates).
- If Applicants (both male & female) who opt for Dubai (test centre) then in that case fee will be 50 USD.
- Candidates can remit the fee via online such as Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card and offline methods as e-Challan etc.
BITSAT 2019 Application Form Date
Candidates can find all updated dates at BITSAT official website.
|BITSAT 2019 Application form starts from||3rd week of December 2018|
|BITSAT 2019 Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Application Form correction||2nd and 3rd week of March 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Examination Date||3rd-4th week of May 2019|
BITSAT Registration Process 2019
First of all, prior to filling the BITSAT 2019 Application form the candidates must keep the following documents. So, the application procedure will be easy for them. http://bitsadmission.com
The document required are as follows:
- XIIth standard Marksheet.
- Valid Email address.
- Also, the candidates Mobile Number.
- Permanent Address.
- Net Banking Details.Credit Card/Debit Card details.
BITSAT Application Form 2019 Correction Process
The exam conducting body provides applicants with a chance to edit the submitted BITSAT Online Application Form (if any error is present). Candidates can make the corrections between 14-18 March 2019. Candidates who have completed the form in all regards to fee payment will be allowed to do the correction in their form.
The university will also conduct slot booking where candidates can choose their choice of exam centre. Once slot booking starts, candidates should quickly log in and fill their choices.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on BITSAT 2019 Application Form.”
bitsat 2019 syllabus, bitsat 2019 date, bits Pilani admission 2019