CG PPT 2019 Seat Allotment for second round has been released on 18 July 2019. Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2019 (CG PPT) is conducted by CPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board). And, it is a state level entrance examination through which the candidates can seek admission to Engineering Diploma courses in the colleges of Chhattisgarh State. Given here is the complete information about CG PPT 2019 Examination.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: CG PPT 2019 Seat Allotment for second round has been released on 18 July 2019. click here> Counselling
The admission notification regarding the CG PPT 2019 has been released now and the examination will be conducted on 09 May 2019.
CG PPT 2019 Exam/Important Dates
These dates are very important for candidates seeking admission via Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test.
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Online Application Form||26 March 2019|
|Deadline for Online Application Form||14 April 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||03 May 2019|
|CG PPT 2019 Exam Date||09 May 2019|
|Answer Key||22 May 2019|
|Last date of objection||25 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||01 June 2019|
|Start of Counseling||27 June 2019|
CG PPT Counselling 2019
The CG PPT counselling has been started from 27 June 2019. The counselling will be held in the three different phases. At the time of counselling, candidates can lock their choice for college and stream. The seat allotment procedure will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). The seat which will be confirmed will be given to the Candidates as per the ranking of the candidates.
1 Phase: 27 June – 03 July 2019
2 Phase: 11-21 July 2019
3 Phase: 23-25 July 2019
Documents Required for CG PPT Counselling Procedure
- CG PPT Admit Card and Score Card
- 10th/ Senior secondary Board Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Two latest passport size photographs
How to download CG PPT 2019 Result
The CG PPT result has been released on 01 June 2019. A separate merit list will be prepared for getting admission to the various polytechnic institutions of the state. On the basis of Rank and the Merit List, The admission will be given to the eligible candidates. The result can be downloaded by entering the roll number and date of birth.
CG PPT Admit Card 2019
The CG PPT 2019 Admit Card will be accessible by entering the candidate registration ID or registration number. Candidates can download the admit card from 03 May 2019. Admit card will be available on the website. Admit card contains the candidate’s personal details and exam details such as Exam Centre, Seat Number, Exam Center Address and other details. Candidates are advised to keep their CG PPT admit card until the completion of admission procedure.
How to Apply for CG PPT 2019 Application
- Firstly, the aspirants must fill the application through online mode only from the official website.
- And, CPEB has released the Online Application Form on 26 March 2019.
- Then, after completing the application form, candidates need to click the Submit button to successfully submit their filled details.
- Next, after the successful registration of the applicant, the system will generate a Registration ID.
- Finally, the candidates have to make payment, which is the last step in the Online Application Form Procedure.
CG PPT 2019 Application Fee
- Firstly, the applicants belonging to Unreserved category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200. But candidates under Other Backward Classes category need to pay Rs. 150 only. Whereas, the Scheduled Castes / Schedules Tribes / Person With Disability students have to pay just Rs. 100 as application fee.
- Also, this application fee can be paid either through online mode (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) or through offline mode (E-Challan).
Eligibility Criteria for CG PPT
- Domicile: The aspirants must be in possession of Domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Qualifying Exam: The applicants must have passed Class X or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates must have secured at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The students must have Science and Mathematics as the mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Exam Conducting Body: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2019
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be based on the Objective Type question.
- Duration of Exam: The CG PPT exam will be of 3 hours.
- Total Questions: Total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking in the entrance examination of CG PPT Exam 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted only in the offline mode.
- Number of Sections: The CG PPT Exam 2019 will be divided into 3 sections:
|S.No.||Subject||Number of Questions|
2019 Syllabus of CG PPT
The CGPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board) organizes a state level entrance exam known as Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) and is also is responsible for releasing the Syllabus for the same. The syllabus includes all chapters & topics of Class 10th Science & Maths. Mentioned below is the complete syllabus of the CG PPT examination.
General Properties of Matter And Sound:
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
MatterStructure & Behavior:
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
Light, Electricity & Magnetism:
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current Magnetism
Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound:
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- The rate of chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compounds
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by the Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- The relation between arc, radius and central angle. Trigonometric Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of the triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of the circle.
- Area of sector of circle and length of the arc of the circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on the single event only).
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2019
Exam Name: CG PPT 2019
Examination conducting body: CPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board).
Level of Exam: State Level Polytechnic Entrance Test.
Colleges: Diploma/Polytechnic Colleges of Chhattisgarh.
More details of CG PPT, Go to the official website: CLICK HERE
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to CG PPT 2019.