New Changes: Now JEE Main is conducted by National Testing Agency Insist of CBSE. The candidate who is desirous of getting admission to prestigious engineering colleges in India needs to be aware of Changes JEE Main 2020 & JEE Advanced 2020. IIT JEE Main and IIT JEE Advanced are two of the most illustrious entrance exams in India. Admission to upper echelon colleges such as IIT’s, NIT’s, IIIT’s, etc. is through these two examinations. The Main exam will be conducted twice in a year, first in January and second in April 2020, whereas JEE Advanced 2020 will take place on 20 May 2020. Also, around 13 Lakhs aspirants appear for the JEE Main Entrance Exam and out of these only 2.24 Lakhs Students will qualify for JEE Advanced. Therefore, candidates can see the Changes in JEE Main 2020 and JEE Advanced 2020 in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Latest Update: JEE Main(II) 2020 Application Form releasing soon. Click here> Application Form.
Check your JEE Main Rank Prediction Here.
The New changes according to National Testing Agency Will be updated soon.
Changes JEE Main 2020 & JEE Advanced 2020
Following are the changes in JEE Main 2020 & JEE Advanced 2020 eligibility criteria. Please read these changes for admission into the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Aadhar is not mandatory document for JEE Main Exam registration.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear in the examination.
- No weightage of Class 12th Marks.
- No weightage to the performance of the candidate in the (10+2) or equivalent qualifying examinations. Candidate will have to get a minimum percentage to qualify for JEE Mains. Candidates will have to be in score 75% marks in the qualifying examination or be in the top 20 percentile in their board in order to be eligible for appearing in JEE Main 2020.
- Earlier, there was 40% weightage of marks scored in boards and 60% weightage of performance in Joint Entrance Examination (Main).
- Seats for girl students are increased from 8% to 14%.
For reserved category
Candidates who belong to SC/ Category will have to score a minimum aggregate of 65% in boards or be in the top 20 percentile.
Following are the changes in Joint Entrance Examination Advanced:
Changes in JEE Advanced: IIT Kanpur to conduct JEE advanced exam 2020. http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
Qualification for JEE Advanced
A total of 2.24 Lakhs Aspirants will qualify for writing JEE Advanced. Last year, 2 Lakhs students qualified for writing JEE Advanced (2020).
Type of questions: As per the new format type of questions will be more descriptive.
Category-wise distribution of the above mentioned 2.2 Lakhs students is given below.
|General – PwD||3,333|
Last year cutoffs for the same were:
|Category||Score (Out of 360)|
Jee Main Information Brochure 2020
Candidates can see the other details regarding JEE Main 2020 and JEE Advanced 2020 on our website EntranceZone.
JEE Main 2020 New Rule
Aadhar is not compulsory for registration in JEE Main & Advanced 2020.
Important Information regarding IIT JEE changes
Conducting body for JEE Main: National Testing Agency.
Conducting body for JEE Advanced: IIT Roorkee.
Resource: Information brochure.
Test Mode: Computer-based & Pen & Paper.
Level of exam: National level.
Admission Board: Joint Admission Board (JAB), JoSAA, CSAB.
Short form: JEE adv, JEE Main
iit pattern changes latest news 2020, who will conduct jee main 2020, news related to jee main 2020, jee advanced 2020 subjective, jee main changes.