DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2019 – Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) is a recently established Institute. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology will organise DAIICT B.Tech 2019 admission. Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation is the managing body. It is named after the ex-chairman of Reliance Foundation, Dhirubhai Ambani and is situated in Gandhinagar. Moreover, it was established in the year 2001. There is no entrance exam by the institute It grants a B.Tech degree in Information and Communication technology. Further, in a short span of time, it has created its name as a renowned institute for imparting B.Tech in Information and communication technology. It also offers other programs such as a postgraduate degree in M.Des, MS(IT), M.Tech(ICT), MS(IT-Agriculture) along with a Doctorate program. Accordingly, candidates willing to take admission in B.Tech in DAIICT 2019 need to have a valid JEE Main 2019 scorecard. Admission is on the basis of merit.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest News: Find detailed information about JEE Main 2019 April Session Exam Here.
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
|Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT)|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology|
|Admissions into M.Des, MS(IT), M.Tech(ICT), MS(IT-Agriculture)|
DAIICT B.Tech 2019 Important Dates
A schedule is provided for DAIICT so that candidates can get a general idea of when the Application form will be released. Moreover, candidates should keep this tentative schedule in mind so that they can fill the form before the last date.
|1.||Start of Online Application Form||Third week of April 2019|
|2.||Last date to fill the Online Application Form||First week of July 2019|
|3.||Publication of Merit List||First week of July 2019|
|4.||Last date to pay fees by shortlisted candidates||Second week of July 2019|
|5.||Registration and verification of documents by confirmed candidates at DAIICT campus||Fourth week of July 2019|
|6.||Commencement of Orientation Program||Fourth week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
|7.||Commencement of Classes||Fourth week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
DAIICT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- First and foremost, a candidate must ensure that he/she meets every eligibility requirement as set by the university, before applying for admission in DAIICT 2019.
- A candidate’s admission might be cancelled on failing to meet the eligibility requirements. Hence, they should go through the eligibility criteria given below.
- Firstly, the candidate should have qualified his class XII examination from a recognised Board with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subject.
- And, among the optional subjects, the choices are chemistry, biology, biotechnology, computer science etc.
- Also, Candidate must born on or after 1 October 1994.
- As there is a certain number of seats reserved for foreign students, there are different eligibility criteria for them.
- OCI, PIO cardholders are eligible for admission in DAIICT 2019.
- Candidates belonging to other countries are allowed to take admission. They have to provide proof of citizenship of that country.
- Also, these include-passport indicating that the applicant is of a different nationality.
- NRI certificate issued by Indian Embassy present in the country of which the applicant is a resident.
- Also, Proof from either of the parents indicating that he/she is not a resident of India.
Note: Counselling through GUJCET merit list will also be done for seats that remain vacant after counselling through JEE Main rank list.
How to Fill DAIICT Application Form 2019?
- The procedure for filling the application form is online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website for applying, the link will be provided there. Candidates need to fill in all the details asked, upload the required item (signature, photograph) etc.
- Furthermore, one needs to pay the application fee for completing the submission of application form.
- The application fees are Rs. 1200/- It will have to be paid online through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Furthermore, the application fee is non-refundable.
- After completing the submission of application form, candidates should keep a copy of the acknowledgement or filled the application form for future use.
For Foreign Nationals, The Application Procedure is different:
- Firstly, they need to apply through the International student cell. A different channel has been provided to such students, “Direct admission for foreign and NRI students”. Forms are available at this link.
- Such candidates can avail form from April 2019.
- Further, they should download the application form in prescribed format.
- Then they should fill and submit the form along with required mark sheets and certificates indicating their grades and marks obtained in the previous academic institutions.
- Most importantly, these should indicate that the candidate has qualified the minimum academic eligibility required by DAIICT.
- Moreover, candidates should also enclose necessary documents issued by appropriate Authority indicating residency status (NRI/FN).
DAIICT 2019 Merit List
DAIICT will display merit list for selected candidates on the official website. Therefore, candidates need to regularly check the official website for any update. Also, candidates, who desire to take admission should immediately report for seat allotment with necessary documents.
- class 10 mark sheet and pass certificate.
- And 12 mark sheet and pass certificate.
- ACPC registration details.
- Also, A School leaving certificate.
- JEE Main 2019 scorecard.
- Passport size photographs.
Also, a candidate has to pay the first semester fee at the time of counselling. Those failing to do so will not be granted Admission. Also, a candidate can pay the fee either in cash or a through Demand Draft.
DAIICT 2019 Counselling
The counselling process of DAIICT 2019 will be hosted on the basis of merit list prepared by the authorities. Furthermore, it will be hosted in online mode. From the date of announcement of first merit list, aspirants are advised to check their email and institute website on daily basis to know their admission status and the steps they will need to adhere to participate in the counselling process.
Aspirants who accept the the seat offered will have to pay a visit to the DAIICT campus for registration, document verification and fees payment. An orientation will be conducted for those candidates having their admission confirmed.
Some Important Points to keep in Mind for DAIICT 2019
- Firstly, the application fees is Rs. 1200. Every candidate has to pay it irrespective of category, gender etc.
- There is no entrance examination. On the basis of marks obtained in JEE Main 2019, candidates are given Admission through DAIICT 2019. Moreover, if some seats remain vacant, counselling will be done via GUJCET merit list.
- The B.Tech degree provided by DAIICT is mainly of two different categories-
- B.Tech in Information and communication technology
- B.Tech (with Hons in ICT and minors in computational science)
- There are around 240 seats in B.Tech (ICT) and 60 seats for B.Tech (with Hons in ICT and minors in communication technology)
- Moreover, 30 out of 300 seats are reserved. Oly Non-Residential Indians (NRIs) can avail these seats.
- Also, 50% of the seats are for those candidates who have done their primary schooling in the state of Gujarat. These reserved seats are filled by Admission committee for professional courses i.e. ACPC Gujrat. Rest 50% can avail admission through DAIICT on the basis of JEE Main 2019 rank.
- Most importantly, for foreign nationals selection will be on the basis of candidates’ performance in class XII or any such equivalent exam.
|1.||B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT))||240|
|2.||B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science)||60|
What is DAIICT Fee Structure?
Candidates should further refer to the official website for any update regarding these details.
|For Indian students||For foreign nationals|
|Tuition fees||Rs 62,500/semester||US$5000 /semester|
|Registration fees||Rs. 2500/semester||US$100 /semester|
|Caution deposit||Rs. 15000/semester||US$1000 /semester|
|Hostel fees||Rs. 10000||US$500|
DAIICT Admission 2019 Contact Info
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382 007,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Phone: (079) 30510574/575/576
Email: [email protected]
For More Details, Visit the Official Website: CLICK HERE
Stay tuned to entrance zone for further updates on Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology DAIICT 2019.
daiict placements, daiict cutoff 2019, daiict coursessynapse daiict 2019, daiict fees, daiict cutoff 2018, daiict placements, daiict merit list 2018, dhirubhai ambani college courses offered, dhirubhai ambani college admission 2018.