GITAM GAT 2018 Admit Card of GITAM University Admission Test 2018 will be available from 5 April 2018 onwards. While the candidate can download the admit card by using their application number. Also, the proctor will check the E-Hall Tickets to confirm each aspirant’s identity.
How to Download GITAM GAT 2018 Admit Card
- Firstly, the student should download admit card or hall ticket via online mode only.
- Also, GITAM authority will not alter the test center on any kind of request.
- But, make sure that the information on the admit card is exact and accurate.
- Then, students can produce Aadhaar card/voter id/Driving license/passport as proof of identification.
- Further, it will contain the name, roll number, exam date, exam venue, exam timing and few general details. Also, the admit card is an absolute necessity to enter the exam hall. But, candidates, who will fail to show it at the exam center, will not get the permission to take the exam.
Finally, in the case of discrepancies, they can consult the GITAM University officials.
GITAM Admission Test 2018
GAT UGTPGAT PGTGAT PGP
|For B.Tech.,Dual Degree (B.Tech. + M.Tech.) / B.Arch. /
GITAM Admission Test Important Dates
|Offline Application form release||11 November 2017|
|Online Application Release||17 November 2017|
|Last date to submit the application||26 March 2018|
|Slot booking starts||5 to 8 April 2018|
|Hall ticket release||5 April 2018 onwards|
|Exam date||11 to 26 April 2018|
|Result declaration||30 April 2018|
|Counselling begins||After result announcement|
Important Guidelines Related to GITAM GAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card will be available to the candidates in the online mode from official website from 5 April 2018. The admit card is the required document that must be carried along with the candidate to the examination hall. Without admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. A candidate appearing in the examination must carry two copies of the GITAM GAT 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket and any one of the Governments issued photo identity proof.
Required Documents to be Carried Along with GITAM GAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018
The candidates appearing in the GITAM GAT 2018 Examination must carry any of the following required documents (Government issued photo identity proofs).
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School / College ID Card
- Voter ID Card
GITAM GAT 2018 Examination will take place across the country in the month of April 2018 at 48 test centers (including Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam). The appearing candidates can choose to appear at any of the test centers.
GAT (UGTP) 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Objective Type Question/Multiple Choice Questions.
- While each question has 4 options out of which one is right/correct.
- Negative Marking: For Each correct answer a student will get 3 marks and for each wrong answer 1 mark will get deducted from the score.
- But, No Marks for unanswered questions.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
Moreover, the Admission test consists of 3 sections:
|Sections||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|A||Mathematics / Biology||40||120|
Read more information about GITAM University Admission Test
|Details||GAT Information Brochure|
cdl.gitam.edu hall tickets, cdl.gitam.edu hall tickets 2018, gitam university hall ticket download 2018.