HPCET 2019 admit card is an important document that needs to be carried while appearing for the exam. The HPCET 2019 Hall Ticket is available on the official website of HPTU now. After releasing the admit one should download it from the official website via furnishing the application number and password. The Link for Downloading the Himachal Pradesh HPTU Hall Ticket & Admit Card is given below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
HPCET 2019 Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card is available to download from 09 May 2019.
HPCET 2019 Admit card Date
|HPCET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of HPCET Admit Card||09 May 2019|
|Examination for both M.Tech and B.Tech||12 May 2019|
How to download the HPCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket officially?
The Steps to download HPCET admit card is given as below:
- Candidate must visit the official website of HPTU.
- From the home page of the website, the candidate can find and click on the download link to the admit card.
- Then the candidate must enter his/her application number and choose the applied program from the drop-down menu.
- The candidate can also enter their name, DOB, and program applied from the list to download the admit card.
- Then, a candidate must verify the details and press on the submit button.
- After this, the screen will display the admit card. Candidate must click on the save button.
- The student should procure one print out of the admit card by clicking on the print button.
After taking this print out the candidate must keep it with them until the final completion of the admission procedure.
Download the Admit Card of Himachal Pradesh CET.
HPCET Admit Card contains the following details in it:
- Contact details of the candidates (name, address, category, signature, and photograph).
- Examination Centre details (venue, date and time of examination).
- Follow the instructions while attempting the exam.
- Roll number and application number.
Candidates must ensure that the admit card is of A4 size sheet with all details visible and duly signed by a controller of examination. In the case of any discrepancy, candidates contact the controller of examination of HPTU through post or by email to make the necessary correction in the HPCET 2019 admit card.
HPTU 2019 Admit Card
hptu result 2019, hpcet 2019, hptu old question paper, hptu revaluation form online,hpcet 2019 application form,