IPU CET 2019 Rank Predictor is based on Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2018. The minimum rank required to get admission is defined as the cutoff of IPU CET 2019. The qualified candidates of the entrance exam will be required to meet IPU CET 2019 cutoff to get admission into the participating institutes and courses offered by them. The authorities of GGSIPU will prepare and release IPU CET cutoff 2019 in online mode for different categories and B.Tech programmes in the form of opening and closing ranks. The preparation of cutoff will be done following certain influential parameters because of which it will vary for each category and engineering programme. It is to be noted that IPU CET 2019 cutoff will be released for All India level, for Delhi region and for outside Delhi regions of IPU CET. Candidates can check the previous year’s cutoff of IPU CET from the article given below and also know the factors that go into making it.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
IPU CET 2019 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
The authorities of IPU CET 2019 will consider the following factors while making the Cut-Off:
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam
- Total Number of seats available
- Total Number of candidates applied
- Previous years cutoff trend.
How to use IP University CET Rank Prediction?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Firstly, Visit the EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Similarly, choose the IPU CET Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, the usage of Rank Predictor- entering necessary details like basic and academic such as registered name in 2019 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & expected Rank.
IPU CET 2019 Rank Predictor – Step By Step Usage
Following are the important points can be noted by the candidates:
- Visit IPU CET 2019 Rank Predictor tool.
- Fill all the necessary Information needed.
- Along with, mention the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Eventually, your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.
Download IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – All India here.