JAYPEE 2019 Result, JIIT Noida conducts entrance examination every year to give admission to the engineering aspirants in institutes of Wakanghat, Guna, Anoopshar and Noida as well. The streams offered include Computer science, Information Technology, Civil, Chemical, Mechanical and biotechnology engineering. There is also a provision for direct entry into the second year through lateral admission for which a separate entrance examination is conducted by the institute. The regular admission does not involve any examination. Rather, the admission is offered on the basis of the score in JEE Mains and 10+2 percentage.
The JAYPEE 2019 Result is declared in the month of May 2019 after a merit list is prepared. All the selected students are then called for counselling. The students must ensure that the eligibility criteria are fulfilled.
JAYPEE 2019 Result Dates
|Common Counselling for seat allotment (JEE Main 2019
|01 July 2019 at JIIT, Noida
02 July 2019 at JIIT, Noida
04 July 2019 at JUIT, Waknaghat
07 July 2019 at JUET, Guna
|Counselling (10+2 marks merit based)||10 July 2019|
JAYPEE 2019 Merit
The results are displayed on the official website of the institute and all those candidates whose name does not appear in the first list should wait for the counselling list. Some guidelines related to the declaration of the result are as given below-
- All those candidates whose applications are considered valid will have their score indicated on the official website of the institute as well as here
- Within 4 days of the declaration of JEE Main results, the candidates are required to check the results and the merit lists for the counselling schedule
- In case the student does not appear on the date as specified for counselling, then, he will not be entertained later on for the same
- In the case of lateral admission, the candidate must pass certain cut-off criteria to get selected. These cut-off criteria will be declared by the institute
Closing JIIT Noida Cut off For 2016-
|JIIT Noida 62||60845||70792||129033||137780||189534||483236|
|JIIT Noida 128||126970||–||289568||–||–||–|
At JUIT Waknaghat
The selection of the candidate depends on the score in JEE Mains. However, for the admission to Anoopshar, 50% weightage is given to the 10+2 percentage as well and the remaining seats are filled as per the JEE Mains score. Selection to biotechnology as well as bioinformatics too will be done on the basis of the JEE Main score and class XII marks.
Please visit the official site of JIIT http://www.jiit.ac.in/
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Ensure that the schedule as per the important events is followed so that no important date is missed out on.
jaypee noida placements, jaypee noida admission 2019, jaypee institute of information technology, jaypee institute of information technology fee structure.