HPCET 2020 Registration Process will be required by the candidate to fill up the application form and submit it by Last of April 2020. The various guidelines and characteristics of the online application form to complete the Himachal Pradesh CET Registration Process is mention below. The registration process is described in very simple steps. Finally, Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test registration is very important for students studying in Himachal Pradesh State. HPCET 2020 Registration Process & applications are open from 1st week of March 2020. The last date for Himachal Pradesh CET form is yet to be announced by Himachal Pradesh Technical University.
HPCET 2020 Registration Process
- Application processing fee will not be charged from candidates that are applying on the basis of HPCET 2020, for direct entry application forms.
- The application forms will be available on the HPCET 2020 official website from 05 March 2020 and the last date to submit duly filled application forms is 28 April 2020.
- The candidates need to pay the prescribed entrance exam fee of Rs. 1550/- (for general category) and Rs. 1400/- (SC/ST/BPL).
- And, candidates are advised to fill up the application form using the browser on the computer systems only. Mobile phone should be avoided to fill up the application form.
- Furthermore, Candidates are advised to check for the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
- Also, the candidate must be having a scanned copy of a recent colour photograph of the prescribed dimensions. Also, candidates must be having a scanned copy of their signature.
- Whereas, Applicants must be having a valid cell number and an email address as it will be required for HPCET 2020 Registration Process. These are needed so as to make the authorities of HPTU contact you in the case of any issue.
- After filling up the hpcet application form 2020, candidates must take a hard copy (printout) of the application form in case of any future references or discrepancies.
- However, any incomplete hpcet online application forms or the forms which are received after the due date will be rejected without any questions and no remedy in this regard will be entertained.
How to register for HPCET 2020?
the candidate needs to follow these steps for the registration process
- Open the account on the official website of HPTU. >> www.himtu.ac.in
- Login to fill up the online application form.
- Upload the photograph and scanned signature.
- Make the payment of fees for the entrance exam.
- Confirm your registration and click on the final submit button.
Himachal Pradesh CET 2020 Registration Process
|Admit card||Eligibility Criteria|
hpcet 2018 result, hp b pharmacy entrance exam 2018, hpcet previous year question papers, hpcet 2020 application form, hpcet exam 2020, hpcet result 2018, hpcet 2018 application form, hp cet 2018, hpcet cutoff 2018, hpcet counselling form 2018.