IIT Madras the organizing institute has published the official JEE Advanced 2019 Answer Key for Paper 1 and Paper 2 on 29 May at 10 am. JEE Advanced Answer Keys will display correct answers to the questions of different paper codes. Candidates can give any feedback and comments on the released answer keys till 29 May 2019. The section-wise answer key will be available for both papers. Candidates can estimate their probable score by matching their answer with the response provided in the answer key. And, candidates can also predict their All India Rank (AIR) with the help of JEE Advanced Rank Predictor. However, various coaching institutes will also release JEE Advanced Answer Keys 2019 but they will be termed unofficial solutions.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
JEE Advanced 2019 Official Answer key will be available on 29 May.
JEE Advanced 2018 Answer Key
JEE Advanced 2018 Official Answer Key (Provisional)
|Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Click Here||Click Here|
JEE Advanced 2018 Official Question Papers
|Paper 1||Paper 2|
|English – Click Here||English – Click Here|
|Hindi – Click Here||Hindi – Click Here|
For Unofficial Question Papers and Answer Keys click Here.
|Jee Advanced 2018 Answer Key||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Paper 1 Codewise Answer Keys|
|Paper 2 Codewise Answe Keys|
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam will be conducted on 27 May 2019. And, candidates can download JEE Advanced 2019 Answer Key will be released by IIT Roorkee and various coaching institutes.
IIT Madras will grade and scrutinize the Optical Response Sheet(ORS). And, The ORS for both Paper 1 and Paper 2, will be displayed online, along with the machine-read responses. Candidates can request for review of the machine-read responses in case they find any mismatch or error. Applicants should submit an online request for review. Moreover, they need to pay the review fee of INR 500 per question. Detailed instructions and payment options will be explained on the official JEE Advanced website. JEE Advanced 2018 Answer Keys for Paper 1 and Paper 2 shall be available on the official portal only. And, the student cannot procure hard copies of the same.
JEE Advanced 2019 Answer Key Schedule: Official Answer Keys by IIT Kanpur
|ORS Distribution Request and Response for Review||29 May – 01 June 2019|
|Official Answer Key Displayed Online||04 June 2019|
|Students remark on Answer Key||04 – 05 June 2019
Important Points Regarding JEE Advanced 2019 Solutions
- The organizing institute will release the Official Anser Keys of JEE Advanced 2019 on 20 May.
- Then, the candidates can view the Optical Response Sheet and request for review.
- Also, the Answer keys will be available online only for both papers and also for each paper code.
- Finally, Candidates can send their feedback and comments on the answer key till June 2018.
Moreover, the official JEE Advanced 2019 Answer Keys as well as from various coaching institutes will be available on this page shortly.
jee advanced 2017 official answer key, jee advanced 2017 answer key paper 2, jee advanced 2016 official answer key, jee advanced 2017 date.